[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
If he’s not standing next to Yaya then he would always glance or look at her direction.
The pictures always come out the same. Everyone looked directly at camera and Nadech looked at Yaya :facepalm:

That's so like Nadehch 55555 I remember a long while ago, probbably during the time when GRGR was on air or something, they had the annual ch3 party. Everyone was lined up to take a photo and Nadech legit squeezed in between some other actor and Yaya so that he could stand next to Yaya. Everyone was ready for the photo to be taken but they had to wait because Nadech moved to go stand next to Yaya and you could see people were incredulous about it, like what's he doing? 55555

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
That's so like Nadehch 55555 I remember a long while ago, probbably during the time when GRGR was on air or something, they had the annual ch3 party. Everyone was lined up to take a photo and Nadech legit squeezed in between some other actor and Yaya so that he could stand next to Yaya. Everyone was ready for the photo to be taken but they had to wait because Nadech moved to go stand next to Yaya and you could see people were incredulous about it, like what's he doing? 55555
Ahahahha typical Nadech! Remember this everyone? Smooth fella right there.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I'm getting ready for Ep9, Shadow of the Crown, with a tissue box...It's going to be a heartbroken episode for me.....:crybaby2::crybaby2:

So cute....Here's a link to Likit Ruk OST sung by NY for Ep9 TEASER The Crown Princess...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj3IqbtjF2u/?hl=en&taken-by=love_ny4ever

Bonus picture...so beautiful....

Mr. & Mrs. Smith....haha...

cr:as tagged,urassayaclubdotcom,yimmybang,love_ny4ever,petra,rightful owners

Last edited:

AraBella

sarNie Egg
While you wait...still old news.

Blinded by LOVE?...(she's in front of you!)

Did Yaya say..."Ah, were you giving me a hug?"

His reaction to Kleun Cheewit..

I love the way she touches his chin then laugh...trying to suppress your laugh or smile Ya afterwards?

Last edited:

AraBella

sarNie Egg
Last one...sorry for flooding you with old news!!!

and the number 1 NY fan goes to...
"Ar Sor sign it too please"...TeeNoi is fit to be the head of NY fanclub na ka. And Sor just smiled and accepted it. lovely brother and sister at Channel 3's booth in NET 2015 event today

For explanation, in a Chinese family (in Thailand) they use word "Tee Noi" to call little Chinese boy. "Ar Hia" to call older brother and "Ar Sor" to call older brother's girl friend or wife.
NY fanclub like to call JamesMa "Tee Noi" and now he called Yaya "Ar Sor"..

For someone who doesn't have an instagram, he sure was very funny tagging Yaya especially at the end.
Cr: space4ny

Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 0.01.15.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 0.01.59.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 0.02.18.png

:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 0.02.48.png

He was worry that she going to say the wrong thing. So he covered the microphone..........builder's bum=plumber's crack=buttock cleavage #nadech #urassayas #nadech

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I'm getting ready for Ep9, Shadow of the Crown, with a tissue box...It's going to be a heartbroken episode for me.....:crybaby2::crybaby2:

So cute....Here's a link to Likit Ruk OST sung by NY for Ep9 TEASER The Crown Princess...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj3IqbtjF2u/?hl=en&taken-by=love_ny4ever

Bonus picture...so beautiful....

Mr. & Mrs. Smith....haha...

cr:as tagged,urassayaclubdotcom,yimmybang,love_ny4ever,petra,rightful owners
Oh yea, I will be crying big time for sure.

QueenDey

sarNie Egg
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj4Wln6jH2O/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=esmswmx91ig0

I don't really understand the thai part but i think they talk about whether they want to meet the fans at china and nadech said ofc they want to meet them. The only part that i understand is when yaya's talking in english :thumbup:

Edit : uh, my bad. I didnt see the caption, it's clearly written that they talk about china :fighting3::fighting3: but i am pretty impressed with myself that i can understand it without the caption 555