[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Damn I was hoping maybe the middle or end of next year
I saw some post some of the script or something that describes the present time of the setting and the year was 2020. Ch3 puts their prime lakorns in the first two lot of the year the majority of the time so mlfts shouldn't make this time period in 2019 so they would probably wait until the following year... if we go by that post I saw.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
My Love From the Stars
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...n-nadech-kugimiya-matt-peranee.64864/page-174
It's Nadech's next lakorn currently being filmed. His co star is Matt Peranee.
Ohhhhhh gotcha. Thank you! I will be honest I’m not intrigued with Matt. I have a feeling I won’t be watching any Lakorn anymore since it took me a while to get back on the horse. It seems this generation of actors and actresses didn’t catch my attention....sigh...that sounds depressing...

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Since you guys keep talking about GRGR and DJA, I think I will give both a shot. The only other NY I watched was rising sun. I stopped halfway because I kept expecting it to be like rising sun with taew and Mario, but it was nothing like that and I gave up about halfway and only watched the ending.
The last time I remember having Thai lakorn fever was with Aff and Ken.. man I loved Aff so much, I can't wait till she makes a comeback.
Sorry if off topic lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I agree and I'll tell you what's hard. I don't mind Ya with another leading man.... but with Nadech, I really don't want him locking lips with another actress. hahahaha
I only have Ya and Taew on my very short list of approved actresses for him to kiss. :risas3::risas3:

That was other thing too.... I was so excited for Na and Taew's lakorn and the fans were mean to Taew. I was so turned off by the way (some) Na's FC treated Taew. The script was not the best too.
He needs to start picking better scripts. At least Ya had KC that was well received.

Na needs to grow as an actor and we as his fans need to be a bit more relax about who he is paired with.

Not sure how I feel about the one with Matt. It's another remake and it seems like they are staying close to korean version. I want to see Nadech in an original story.
Im not a super big fan of nadech but for some reason i have a very big soft spot for him. I want to see him grow as an actor. Im actually very glad his next co star is matt. I hope she brings the best of nadech out since shes one of ch3's best female actresses. From all the bts and pictures ive seen of those two, they seem to have great chemistry. One issue nadech has is that he never goes all in for romantic scenes with anyone else besides yaya so im really hoping he fixes that! I critique nadech a lot but thats cause i want to see him grow and be better than he is now cause he has huuuuge potential. And yeah some of his FC are vicious to his n'eks that are not yaya

That hairy sauce comment wasn't a problem lol dw, someone had already said hairy sauce when we first heard about the name of the country.

The main problem with LR doesn't seem to be the script but more like how everything was put together in the span of just 12 episodes. And that is something the public seemed to really not like as well as something that NY themselves have no control over. Nakee 2 seems more like a ch3 decision more than a personal decision to be in there. The narrative that people are tired of NY together isn't that strong with this (LR) anymore considering quite a lot of Thai netizens on social media (especially Twitter) are asking for them to be paired up again & wondering how long they will have to wait to see them again on screen together. But yeah, it's probably going to be 2-3 years wait or maybe even 4.
Social Media numbers are ok but it's the ratings that the sponsors want.

For NY's sake, I do hope they work on some kickass projects with others before working on another lakorn together. 2-3 years will be a wait but they are at events together so we'll still see them "together".

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I saw some post some of the script or something that describes the present time of the setting and the year was 2020. Ch3 puts their prime lakorns in the first two lot of the year the majority of the time so mlfts shouldn't make this time period in 2019 so they would probably wait until the following year... if we go by that post I saw.
Its airing early next year not 2020. Someone in the MLFTS thread explained why it said 2020. We were all scared cause we thought it would air 2020 but thankfully its airing 1st half of 2019

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Y'all, let's not name call and drag other stars on this thread. Let's stay on topic.

Anyways, I haven't watch the last episode yet. Hearing how disappointing the editing was is very disappointing. I mean, I should've expected that but the editing wasn't too bad lately so I let it go. Hopefully they release an uncut version. I hope they do even though it did't get the same hype as BPS. This lakorn had a lot of potential but too bad the production team was not the best. Hopefully Ann would take the criticisms and try to do better the next time around. This is the first lakorn I've watched of NY's since TNNKK and it's upsetting that the editing was what ruined this lakorn. I hope they do work with other actors/actress too before reuniting (aside from Nakee 2), and hopefully this time around the lakorn would be much better.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Im not a super big fan of nadech but for some reason i have a very big soft spot for him. I want to see him grow as an actor. Im actually very glad his next co star is matt. I hope she brings the best of nadech out since shes one of ch3's best female actresses. From all the bts and pictures ive seen of those two, they seem to have great chemistry. One issue nadech has is that he never goes all in for romantic scenes with anyone else besides yaya so im really hoping he fixes that! I critique nadech a lot but thats cause i want to see him grow and be better than he is now cause he has huuuuge potential. And yeah some of his FC are vicious to his n'eks that are not yaya
I think he's maxed his potential when he's the highest paid actor and has the most awards ever male or female hahahahah

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Wow that’s really sad to hear that FC are that vicious. I mean their all human beings and are in this industry to try and make it. I really can’t say much as I haven’t really watched any of his Lakorn with anyone else. I did try one with Kimberly lol but I didn’t make it all the way. However I stumbled upon KC cause I do actively follow Ya. That Lakorn is bomb! I would often go back to the thread or YT and watch scenes lol. However it is disheartening to hear Na FC is this way :-( is Ya FC this way too?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think he's maxed his potential when he's the highest paid actor and has the most awards ever male or female hahahahah
I meant in terms of his acting skills haha hes not a bad actor at all... i think hes one of the better ones of his generation actually. But i still think he can grow a lot more

As for Ann..... I hope you all go easy on her. I really do believe that she did try her best for this lakorn. Even though I don't LOVE this lakorn... I enjoyed seeing my babies looking so gorgeous. I appreciate Ann for that. Seriously, I think Na looked his best in here and Yaya too. Both wardrobes were to die for.

That said, I can only hope that she learns from this and grow as a producer.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow that’s really sad to hear that FC are that vicious. I mean their all human beings and are in this industry to try and make it. I really can’t say much as I haven’t really watched any of his Lakorn with anyone else. I did try one with Kimberly lol but I didn’t make it all the way. However I stumbled upon KC cause I do actively follow Ya. That Lakorn is bomb! I would often go back to the thread or YT and watch scenes lol. However it is disheartening to hear Na FC is this way :-( is Ya FC this way too?
Yeah his some of his FC is crazy but its not just his. Yayas is too. You shouldve seen how much hate poor patricia got. But thats how alot of koojin fans are not just NY fans

Yaki

sarNie Egg
I like to stress on the bold point too. I followed Nadech works ever since RP with Kimberly and this is one thing always irk me. It been 3 yrs since last time he acted with another girl. Now he’s older more mature and more experiences I hope he will gives his all.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah his some of his FC is crazy but its not just his. Yayas is too. You shouldve seen how much hate poor patricia got. But thats how alot of koojin fans are not just NY fans
Awwww that is terrible to hear that......everyone is in the same business. That sucks....... Man I guess I didn't hear too much of all that lol since I can't read or understand Thai too much. I get bits and pieces, and all the hard words slip thru the cracks LOL....

LR wardrobe is soooo good that I wanted a piece of Ya's Dress.......and yes Na chest was soooooo yummy LOL....i rewatched that scene so many times LOL!!!!