[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I’m a little confused. You guys mean that LR was cut a lot? How is the actual storyline? I mean if we know the plot we can realize what they did with the editing. I really want more NY sceens.
They cut out quite a bit & made some of the NY scenes too abrupt. If you go back to watch the MV or the teasers (especially the first teaser) you'll notice that some scenes that were shown there didn't even make the cut. Like the jacket throwing scene :BangHead: All we gotta do now is pray that we get an uncut DVD.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
When Nadech offered a fruit basket of litchi to James Ma for his Bday and Yaya also offered a fruit basket of litchi to P'Aof and his wife....and with the same package :naughty2:, can we consider that this is a gift from the same and only one family, the Sperbund Kugimiya :thumbup: (these litchi must be so sweeeeeeeeeeeet :love:)

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Rosas Welcome here and all the new members I've not welcome yet. You will love to read every pages in this thread, there are many informations about NY. Enjoy!

Where can I find this with English subs? The song sounds so sweet.

This song is sooooooo beautiful! I was so happy that they chose this one for the proposal in LLSR. I swear I have Nadech's version in my playlist haha. Yaya's version seems to be so good too but unfortuntely, not available.

Nadech - Chan dee chai tee mee tuer - I'm happy to have you
cr.PRoongz

Yaya - Chan dee chai tee mee tuer - I'm happy to have you
cr.Urassayaclub.com

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
When Nadech offered a fruit basket of litchi to James Ma for his Bday and Yaya also offered a fruit basket of litchi to P'Aof and his wife....and with the same package :naughty2:, can we consider that this is a gif from the same and only one family, the Sperbund Kugimiya :thumbup: (these litchi must be so sweeeeeeeeeeeet :love:)

You noticed that too!
Also happy belated birthday to JMa, I don't really watch his lakorns but he seems like a really sweet guy :icon12:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
You noticed that too!
Also happy belated birthday to JMa, I don't really watch his lakorns but he seems like a really sweet guy :icon12:
Haha, since you can read thai, we share the same feeling now when we are in twitter, we saw fin tweets from thai NYFC and we are able to understand what it is about :thumbup:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Can anyone please translate This? Thank you
That's about the rumour that Ya will be pairing up with Ice P (a newbie in ch3) in a remake of Mew L's lakorn. I don't think it has been confirmed yet. I'm praying it's not true (at least for now) lol, I would rather she does Lai Kinnaree with Tik than this lakorn. I don't have a problem with her working with Ice but the plot doesn't look that great

Rosas

sarNie Egg
That's about the rumour that Ya will be pairing up with Ice P (a newbie in ch3) in a remake of Mew L's lakorn. I don't think it has been confirmed yet. I'm praying it's not true (at least for now) lol, I would rather she does Lai Kinnaree with Tik than this lakorn. I don't have a problem with her working with Ice but the plot doesn't look that great
I see thank you for translating