[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
So today, Nadech wears his cartier bracelet (couple) offered by Yaya for his 25 years old + his couple ring hihi

Nadech's Birthday Present | RLCN 29/12/16
cr.NYinterFC

cr.rightful owners

cr.rightful owners

Love is all around the mall haha

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlftFOnHYSZ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=tk7tjzeh9ltz&r=so

He gave a selfie to all his fans before leaving

#tb Mai's concert with his performance on Jetrin's song

cr.keaw_jung

cr.on pic

Last edited:
U know ... dog are very sincere and from their behavior .. u can know who brought him in.... they always listen and afraid of the person who broght him in .. there might be time that it does not listen to its owner.. but when the person who bought him in .. it just listen right away and afraid too :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:do u know what I mean???:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I remember now Yaya said before that Hapa is afraid of P Bear:love::icon12::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
NY were spotted hanging out together today :) Ya is free today & it looks like she's spending her time with her friends & her teerak hehehe :p
https://twitter.com/kokidao/status/1020650570523148288?s=19
When you are able to read thai haha, finn! Let's share the reality, it annoys the trolls haha.

@kokidao
ญาญ่า กับ ณเดช แค่ แวะผ่านมาที่ร้าน ก็ดีใจ :icon12::icon12: แป๊ปเดียวเท่านั้น แป๊ปเดียว 555
@kokidao
Yaya and Nadech...you! They quickly came to the store, I'm happy :icon12::icon12: very quickly, quickly 555

@pannathornc
ร้านอยู่แถวไหนคะ
Where is the store ka?
@kokidao
ทองหล่อค่ะ
Thonglor ka

@nuaoyy
น้องมาด้วยกันเหรอคะ
Did they come together ka?
@kokidao
ไม่ได้มาพร้อมกัน แต่กลับพร้อมกันค่ะ
They didn't come together but they left together ka

@Myworld19791
อยากเจอคู่กันแบบนี้บ้างจังค่ะ เราต้องเขินแน่ๆ 55
I want to meet them in couple like this too ka, I must be so shy 55
@kokidao
เราก็แอบเขิล
I was also shy

cr.rollafterroll

cr.tibbie

Last edited:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
An additional information which is very funny :risas3:

@OneOne37826270
ไปทานข้าวที่ร้านน้องหรอค่ะ
They came to eat in your restaurant ka?
@kokidao
เราเปิดร้านทำเล็บค่ะ น้องแค่แวะมาดูเฉยๆ
I've openned a nailstore ka, they only came here quickly to visit

HAHAHAHA, no wonder why Nadech has beautiful nails :p, his tee rak takes care of him (@Alichgo I know you love Nadech's nails haha)

This shot is beautiful, the couple cartier bracelet + the couple ring + the couple Oppo mobile phone, P-E-R-F-E-C-T :thumbup:

After his event with his backpack, Na was ready to have a date with Ya :thumbup:. Like Yaya had a lunch with her friends and after that Na finished his event, he joined Ya to have a dinner together? haha

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:
An additional information which is very funny :risas3:

@OneOne37826270
ไปทานข้าวที่ร้านน้องหรอค่ะ
They came to eat in your restaurant ka?
@kokidao
เราเปิดร้านทำเล็บค่ะ น้องแค่แวะมาดูเฉยๆ
I've openned a nailstore ka, they only came here quickly to visit

HAHAHAHA, no wonder why Nadech has beautiful nails :p, his tee rak takes care of him (@Alichgo I know you love Nadech's nails haha)

This shot is beautiful, the couple cartier bracelet + the couple ring + the couple Oppo mobile phone, P-E-R-F-E-C-T :thumbup:

After his event with his backpack, Na was ready to have a date with Ya :thumbup:. Like Yaya had a lunch with her friends and after that Na finished his event, he joined Ya to have a dinner together? haha

cr.rightful owners
https://twitter.com/lovepapupi/status/1020664891307261952
:love::icon12::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer:
“Nadech yaya come to my shop. even just the moment but i'm so happy”. She works in nail art studio. I think Nadech picked her up. She said they didn’t come together but go back together

6:40 AM - 21 Jul 2018