[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
If gonna remake Manee Yard Fah,would like to see Davika in here,but will Ae allow Nadech work with Davika?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Diana still needs work. You can tell she concentrates on remembering her lines because her eyes come off blank and her voice is monotone sometimes. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. A hates Mai's guts. He/She would likely tell Nadech to reject if she's suppose to be his co-star but in the end, everything is up to the elders unless A wants to have another round with the executives. Iunno about Diana. She doesn't seem ready to be pushed as a full status nang aek and honestly, I just don't see any spark in her yet. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah she is pretty stiff in Tarm Rak Keun Jai. I'm hoping it is just the character and she'll do better in her lakorn with Pope.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Please no Kim! I think Anne should get other actresses not just kim

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't see anyone from ch3 that fits the princess role. If I get to choose, I'll pick Matt, but Nadech won't look that handsome next to her. Haha. I want to see Nadech with a new actress though.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Anne attended both Nadech's and Yaya's graduations.   Was that a hint that she will be working with them in the future?    She didn't attend James Ma's graduation because he forgot to invite her.

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
I like both Nadech and Matt but never really thought of them together. They're both great at acting so they may be quite surprising.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Wait, Anne did say she's working on an original script so I don't think this will be MYF.
Ooo an original script? I hope it is romantic maaaakkk. I want some jik pillow type of plot. I haven't seen a super romantic lakorn in a while.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think we can rule out Mai in this lakorn since it's confirmed she will be with Tik in Plerng Naree for CH3.   So Mai will have two lakorns with Tik: one for TRUE Channel and one for CH3.    Tik is a very lucky guy; he gets to act not once but twice with the hottest actress at the moment.

credit as tagged and Pantip Thai Forum

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Yes Anne said she was working on an original script and she also said she has a few other lakorns that she proposed and got approved by the elders but wasn't sure which one she will produce first. The big question is if the "original script lakorn" is the same as this one with Nadech as the praek. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
If MYF, please pick a pair that can make love scenes as hot as Anne & Willy.
Hmmmmmmmm...... NADECH AND KIM? Hahahahaha. You know...that wedding night scene where Nadech was untying Kim's dress was so steamy. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: But no, I highly doubt Kim will be in here. Whether it's a remake of Manee Yard Fah or an original script, I'm positive it's gonna be Yaya. There were already rumors of her being in Anne's production with Nadech, and she didn't deny them. Not to mention, Kim already said she'll only take one lakorn per year. She already has Buang Hong for this year, so that means she won't be in anything else. And I mean, as much as Anne adores Kim, I highly doubt she would use her again so soon. Maybe for her next lakorn or the lakorn after that. Haha. But I highly doubt Anne will cast Kim for this when PCKNMCPW hasn't even aired yet.

Also, I think if it is a remake of Manee Yard Fah, Anne would choose NY since they're sort of the "prince" and "princess" of Ch.3. Who else from the younger generation could gain the favor of viewers (aka bring in ratings) playing royalty in one of the best classic lakorns of all time? NY are Thailand's beloved sweetheart couple with an already established "perfect" or "fairytale like" image surrounding them, so it makes sense why Anne would choose them.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol you said what I wanted to say now :thumbup:
I really wanted the N'ek to be Kim. I know NK reunion chances are less cos Kim accepted P'jaew's lakorn with JJ and people complained alot about Anne using Kim. Its not wrong if Anne chooses Kim again cos if its ok for NY to pair up continuously on screen, its ok for Anne working with Kim also as producer and actress. Lol I think I should wait for my dream to come true :)
Anonymous<3 said:
Hmmmmmmmm...... NADECH AND KIM? Hahahahaha. You know...that wedding night scene where Nadech was untying Kim's dress was so steamy. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: But no, I highly doubt Kim will be in here. Whether it's a remake of Manee Yard Fah or an original script, I'm positive it's gonna be Yaya. There were already rumors of her being in Anne's production with Nadech, and she didn't deny them. Not to mention, Kim already said she'll only take one lakorn per year. She already has Buang Hong for this year, so that means she won't be in anything else. And I mean, as much as Anne adores Kim, I highly doubt she would use her again so soon. Maybe for her next lakorn or the lakorn after that. Haha. But I highly doubt Anne will cast Kim for this when PCKNMCPW hasn't even aired yet.

Also, I think if it is a remake of Manee Yard Fah, Anne would choose NY since they're sort of the "prince" and "princess" of Ch.3. You know, they're Thailand's beloved sweetheart couple, so Anne knows that it would bring in ratings casting them since most people would be in favor of seeing them play a prince and princess in one of the best classic lakorns of all time.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sweet_JJ said:

Anne did attend James Ma's graduation lol, he forgot to let her know but she found out on IG and attended.

How are NY pairing up and Kim being Anne's favorite related? Anne has been using Kim a lot and even though other producers have favorites, the other productions produced more than one lakorn while Anne only does one at a time. I don't get how NY's constant pairing makes Anne choosing Kim again and again right. Anne needs to take some risks like how she chose James Ma and broaden her horizon. I'm not saying that she can't choose Kim but she needs to work with other people and give them a chance. 

I kind of get what Step is saying though. If Anne should give other actors and actresses chances other than using Kim all the time, shouldn't CH 3 give NY chances to broaden their acting with other actors and actresses too? In that way I believe they are related. Anyway, yes Kim did say she will take only one lakorn a year, that is until she finishes her studies, which will be only one year. And who knows when this lakorn will be produced so even if Kim has BH with JJ, she could take this one for next year. I'm not saying it has to be Kim, I'm just saying that if it is really a remake of MYF I would want Kim as nang ek, produced by Anne or not.