[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

NAP

sarNie Egg
I am tired of hate comment about N or Y or NY.
Not gonna comment anything. About Nakee, I am quite impressed with the production. They aren’t spilling any stories about the movie at all unlike LK. I quite like how they use no/ minimal make up for Ya Ya to portray that gal in a village. Even so, ya ya looks still adorable as she is. I have a real feeling that the movie will take you into the character and the plot. I don’t know how you guys feel.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
If you know sth try to spell it out otherwise you are claiming you have info
Yes Mark and Kim are fake every couple is fake in showbiz industry
She is easy woman and he is a playa
Thank you for this answers :p. I think I don't need to continue at all, all the silent readers and the AF members who are using to check LR thread will laugh at you. I will not ask you to change, keep belieiving in what make you feel better whatever it is haha.

kellyd

sarNie Egg
you should go to mk forum and say that once again.honestly,you're across the line.stop bad mouthing people bc you don't know them personally.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, Mark is a playboy, who knows he isn't using those girls to prove he is not a gay lol hahaha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Not gonna comment anything. About Nakee, I am quite impressed with the production. They aren’t spilling any stories about the movie at all unlike LK. I quite like how they use no/ minimal make up for Ya Ya to portray that gal in a village. Even so, ya ya looks still adorable as she is. I have a real feeling that the movie will take you into the character and the plot. I don’t know how you guys feel.
What's LK? Do you mean Likit Ruk? Even if Anne didn't spill the beans on LR, we sort of know the plots because it's adapted from MYF. I wished she had done something new and different with NY, but oh well... maybe this unedited dvd boxset will prove me wrong with her story.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I am trying not to be too hyped over Nakee 2 cuz of how my hype for LR turned out, but I can't stop my excitement from building :aaaaa: I also like Ya's makeup & I really like Na's look in this with the short hair. I just need to hear Ya speak Isaan before I make a final decision

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Where does your profile pic come from? Oh I know, the real credit owners, aorumm, a NY fan and also one of the admin of Nadech official fanclub. How wondeful are NY fan, I would like people to know! She s a NY fan but she is as mature to support every NY's event! :clap: NY fans are the BEST! Don't forget to not crop the credit, NY! NY! NY! NY! :p

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmOeRjzA9W6/?hl=fr&taken-by=aorumm

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
@Eve Taylor

What do you think about my idea with the remake of the village people? Also I wonder why Mark has left the gang when they made the Give me 5 concert, are you aware? HEY I know! Should I share my knowledge about what happen in thai entertainement industry? Don't worry, I will not, I will not play that game of what these AF members are using to do, I love myself and I want to keep my dignity :p Btw, I wish you know at least that Mark is dating Kim. Someone told me that a member also made this kind of intervention in MK thread "Khom Faek", it was EPIC. I don't remember who she was, she said MK are fake :risas3:.

Damn, Na is still on the middle :p

I dont understand what you are talking about
If Mark cant sing so what?
What is your point?