[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Don't forget my concept haha before going to bed :p

Did I told you the new concept developped by NY? The lick - french kiss, better than the slap kiss :p. Each time Yaya has tried to lick Nadech off screen, he will take his revenge with a french kiss on screen :love:
slapandkiss

This is the new concept developped by NY. People are trying to change the slap kiss concept. Slap kiss are rude & violent, praek will force the nang ek whereas the lick - french kiss is hot and passionate, nang ek will enjoy when praek will kiss her. And also, don't ask Yaya how she felt when Na made a french kiss to her, she will say " IT WAS PRETTY GOOD!!!"

Now, go to sleep :aloofandbored:

or wake up by preparing yourself for a good sunday depending on your time zone :)

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Omfg how long was i gone? We r still in 2018 right?
Na's been getting this type of hate since the beginning, this isn't new. :aloofandbored:He has worked to a point where a nobody hates him for no reason. Lmao

Anyways does this mean we r getting more romantic content? since everytime some troll start acting up, NYfc ends up getting more sweet asf moments

Im ready, bring on the fin

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Waiting for Ya or Na's next holiday :love:
View attachment 25016
Cr to owner

Wish I was on my laptop so I could make gifs from the clip :sad6:
View attachment 25017
Na's been getting this type of hate since the beginning, this isn't new. :aloofandbored:He has worked to a point where a nobody hates him for no reason. Lmao

Anyways does this mean we r getting more romantic content? since everytime some troll start acting up, NYfc ends up getting more sweet asf moments

I swear! You guys have made me work so hard today. Very productive in making NY's gif 555+ :risas3:

Sweetness overloaddddddddddddd :love::love::love::love: and the sweetest parts are BTS like usual with NY :icon12: (Touchy Yaya :p, Mae Pla must have forced her 55555)

cr.clip from moonimzny / Gifs edited by me

Last edited:

NAP

sarNie Egg
What's LK? Do you mean Likit Ruk? Even if Anne didn't spill the beans on LR, we sort of know the plots because it's adapted from MYF. I wished she had done something new and different with NY, but oh well... maybe this unedited dvd boxset will prove me wrong with her story.
I mean like sharing too many Scenes before the days of airing, the outfits,how they gonna act etc .I kind of able to guess what gonna see . I feel they spoil the drama to me. Anyway, that’s all finished. Like yadech said, I will keep my hope down for Nakee because it is sweeter if you see sth good when your expectation is low. lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Yaaaaassss. Like that time Ya's annoying Thai solo FC were saying that an NY fan created the IG account that posted the "ngam ngam" salad (with the unicorn gif lolol), pretended to be Na & made the same salad as Ya, just to fin. And then when both their families went to celebrate the Buddhist Lent, she tagged Na with that account in the group photo :risas3: And also when that same group of FC were saying Ya doesn't like getting her nails done so there was no way Na picked her up from that nail shop after his event, but then Ya came to her Watsons event a day/a few days later with nail art :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I mean like sharing too many Scenes before the days of airing, the outfits,how they gonna act etc .I kind of able to guess what gonna see . I feel spoiled.
Oh I see. I like it that the production team doesn't share much (yet) and they didn't even elaborate on Yaya's role. Although I wish I can walk into a theater and see this, but I like not knowing the ending or much about the movie or lakorn before I watch it.

greenleo

sarNie Egg
It's really annoying to see bashers invade our safe NY haven. I don't understand why they can't stay in their own threads. I'm sure there is a KC thread for MY fans (seems international fans love that abusive slap drama too much).

Only reason why the bashers continue invading our thread is because it's very active and popular. More than 1 million views. So they just want attention.

Also, ANYONE saying that someone LOOKS gay or has a gay VIBE is being rude on so many levels because it's like saying all gay people look the "same" way. Each person is unique and different. Don't generalize.

Also, I find it funny that MY fans just ignore the fact that Mark is dating Kim VERY OPENLY. We know that NY are very private about their relationship. But how do you ignore an actual CONFIRMED and open pairing for your own wishes? That's just disrespectful of Kim. They literally post couply pix on their instagram.

And I find it ridiculous to suggest Yaya is posting SALAD pix without even saying she was with Nadech as a way for her to "publicize" their "fake" relationship. LOL. Most NY fans are just good detectives. NY don't post pix together during their dates and get togethers. If they were really only doing this fake promotion thing, wouldn't they post constant pix of each other? Instead, they HIDE their dates. Why? Because their relationship is THEIRS. They are different from MK. And that's fine.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
@Eve Taylor

What do you think about my idea with the remake of the village people? Also I wonder why Mark has left the gang when they made the Give me 5 concert, are you aware? HEY I know! Should I share my knowledge about what happen in thai entertainement industry? Don't worry, I will not, I will not play that game of what these AF members are used to doing, I love myself and I want to keep my dignity :p Btw, I wish you know at least that Mark is dating Kim. Someone told me that a member also made this kind of intervention in MK thread "Khom Faek", it was EPIC. I don't remember who she was, she said MK are fake :risas3:.

Damn, Na is still on the middle :p

How can you forget such an international name ??

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
How can you forget such an international name ??

The answer is in Khom Faek thread but sorry, I'm not used to checking other threads which are not related to NY at the contrary of LR thread where you can see many kind of members who come to say a "Hi" (in their own way) to us. No wonder why Mark replied then blocked the trolls even if they are his own fans, he just can't stand their craziness haha. Also, I'm busy right now, I'm playing...:p

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The answer is in Khom Faek thread but sorry, I'm not used to checking other threads which are not related to NY at the contrary of LR thread where you can see many kind of members who come to say a "Hi" (in their own way) to us. No wonder why Mark replied then blocked the trolls even if they are his own fans haha. Also, I'm busy right now, I'm playing...
Hmmm that's a twisted game, I don't fucks with that.

Yep... I've seen Mark call Kim haters a bitch then blocks them lol good bf!!!

Rita

Nadech <3
People, mark is dating kim. Stop making shit up just because they had great chemistry in a lakorn. It was a freaking lakorn, not real. Mark and kim both publicly admitted that they are dating. You may rest your case, stop making stuff up in your head.

As for NY, yes they never admit it but action means so much more than words. All their interaction and dinner date is enough for me. I don't need to confirm anything. Maybe they are best friend and not lovers. Idk or care, I want to believe they are together and that's what i'm going to keep doing.

So can all hater fuck off somewhere? Sheesh

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
@Eve Taylor

What do you think about my idea with the remake of the village people? Also I wonder why Mark has left the gang when they made the Give me 5 concert, are you aware? HEY I know! Should I share my knowledge about what happen in thai entertainement industry? Don't worry, I will not, I will not play that game of what these AF members are used to doing, I love myself and I want to keep my dignity :p Btw, I wish you know at least that Mark is dating Kim. Someone told me that a member also made this kind of intervention in MK thread "Khom Faek", it was EPIC. I don't remember who she was, she said MK are fake :risas3:.

Damn, Na is still on the middle :p

Hey , did you run away? Notice me senpai dont ignore me :attempt::naughty2:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Hey people, it has been ages since I last commented here..im just here to tell how excited I am for Nakee2 despite anything that will come soon because it is NY first movie together~

So the movie will it be a sad love story or what? since im curious but im not interested enough to invest my time to watch the lakorn version hahhahahaha..