[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Halloween everyone. Have fun and be safe na ka.

A picture of the beautiful and handsome ghosts on halloween 3 years ago.....so sweet....

More bts pictures.....can't wait....

cr:rightful owners
The halloween photo comes from where? It is so sweet. These two years nadech has been so stingy and dont let us see so much sweet photos urghhh..

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Looks like award season is starting soon(?)
https://instagram.com/p/Ba6pejcFlUk/
NY for cool guy and hot girl of 2017
I don’t know how us international fans can help with voting for NY.

All the best to NY, hope they win :)
(Plus I’m hoping we get some fin moments again ;) )
The problem is Nadech has ordered NYFC or his FC to not vote for him anymore, he doesn't want his FC to lose money for him (he has already won so many awards in his career) that's why NYFC & NFC are asking each other in twitter what to do for this year lol. Even if Nadech has requested it, NYFC would like to see NY win awards together to see them on events.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@Lyly_isthebest - I just thought of something so nevermind. It will cost me cause it’ll be an international call or text message. I was thinking - hey I got unlimited voice and data :risas3::risas3:. So silly of me- I guess NY obsession made me not think clearly sometimes. :nut:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech & Yaya are the thai version of Song Song couple in Korea. They have never admitted their relationship because their privacy is the most important thing for them but when they will, it will be for announcing their wedding :risas3::risas3:

For those who miss NY,they are shooting Nakee2 since yesterday. They have shot a scene which looks like Duang Jai akkanee where Fai & Jeed were eating an apple together....:naughty2::nut::love:. From infos in twitter given by NYFC, NY will spend their halloween together because Nakee production plans to shot all night long tonight! Good luck NY :thumbup:.

Yaya always uploads pics in her insta when nobody expect it, I love her "by Nadech" :love:

Nadech & Yaya are the thai version of Song Song couple in Korea. They have never admitted their relationship because their privacy is the most important thing for them but when they will, it will be for announcing their wedding :risas3::risas3:

For those who miss NY,they are shooting Nakee2 since yesterday. They have shot a scene which looks like Duang Jai akkanee where Fai & Jeed were eating an apple together....:naughty2::nut::love:. From infos in twitter given by NYFC, NY will spend their halloween together because Nakee production plans to shot all night long tonight! Good luck NY :thumbup:.

Yaya always uploads pics in her insta when nobody expect it, I love her "by Nadech" :love:

@sasuke06

Thank you so much for the info:icon12:

wishing :icon12:NY will get married soon like Song couple:icon12:

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Song song couple is my first otp .. and I only have sscp& nadechyaya :love::love::love:they have lots of similarity...
Hope anne won't make us wait too long ...
I love them cuz they are so into their character and they tried their best.. yaya really tried hard with action sceen in llsr and she really try her hard to be Ramin... I love this side of them ..
I am running here and there between their 5 lakorn these days rscenesw

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech is quite impressing...yesterday, he shot Nakee 2 all night long with Yaya but he still have strengh to go to Yoga session on early morning with Ann (today is Anne thong birthday, 41 years old OMG lol). This week is a marathon for Nadech. Tomorow at 4pm, he will have a event for OPPO lauch openning (live on OPPOTH) then on friday, an event at The mall Korat FULL MOON then on Saturday, another event ROBINSON jeans in Ayuthaya (regarding his price for each event, just with 1week, he will gain so much money. He is saving money for his future wedding with Yaya loool :risas3:). Rest of the time, he shoots Nakee2 and workshops for his new lakorn.

• annethongบังเอิญเจอผู้ชายหน้าตาดีมาเล่นข้างๆ
Translation: Accidentally met a very handsome man who come to play with me (her way of making a joke)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba7zvjMBjN5/?taken-by=annethong

Yaya seems to be quiet but BTS, she is making many fashion magazine shoots (Vogue + Dichan + OK Mag to come) + shooting new TVCs (maybelline, pretty lens etc....). All her new works + events will come this month I guess.

Dichan Magazine

In love with this pic :love:

Vogue Nov issue to come

OK Mag to come

Maybelline work to come

Pretty Lens to come (on fire sexy lady :love::naughty2::nut:)

A discount of 90%!!! lol. With a discount like this, give it freely shopee :risas3:

Teaser of Talui Kong tai game, stay tune for tomorrow

HUG

All credits go to the rightful owners

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Ohh Ann is 41??? Amazing .... best wishes for his busy schedule... but happy that he will have event ... :naughty2::naughty2: cuz I was waiting for interview :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Nadech is quite impressing...yesterday, he shot Nakee 2 all night long with Yaya but he still have strengh to go to Yoga session on early morning with Ann (today is Anne thong birthday, 41 years old OMG lol). This week is a marathon for Nadech. Tomorow at 4pm, he will have a event for OPPO lauch openning (live on OPPOTH) then on friday, an event at The mall Korat FULL MOON then on Saturday, another event ROBINSON jeans in Ayuthaya. Rest of the time, he shoot Nakee2 and workshops for his new lakorn.

Yaya seems to be quiet but BTS, she is making many fashion magazine shoots (vogue & Dichan to come) + shooting new TVCs. All her new works + events will come this month I guess.

• annethongบังเอิญเจอผู้ชายหน้าตาดีมาเล่นข้างๆ
Translation: Accidentally met a very handsome man who come to play with me (her way of making a joke)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba7zvjMBjN5/?taken-by=annethong