[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you to all the posts - Omg so much to read and look at Nadech’s handsome pictures in here and not to mention all the new OPPO interviews videos in YouTube that I haven’t gotten to view yet. How am I ever going to get work done today! :love::love::love:

Btw- any one else blushed while looking st Nadech’s hip motion in the Taluikongtai game?

Whenever Mae Kaew posts a video that shows the inside of her house I'm always looking for stuff linked to Yaya xD Looks like someone spotted something
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba-xA-ZnkRF/
@YadechTaemint Yep me too! :pancarta:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
@sasuke06

Oh my gawdddd:cheer:I cant thank u enough:crybaby2:Did he just really say that??? Seriously, i dont need any confirmation about their relationship anymore...This is clear enough:aaaaa:For me, if the man who are the one that talking about his relationship, it means that he really serious about it..Just married guys!!!:celebrate16:

mollyb

sarNie Egg
Nadech :love::icon12::love:, so handsome today

Song title: "Teu Suay" = "you re beautiful" :icon12::love:

The crowd scream!!
clip -> https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba_jLAahILn/?taken-by=opoy3p

@Dhamirah This interview is so finnnn!!!! I will not translate exactly what he has said but a little summary, I can tell you that this is one of his best interview, cannot be more clearer than this!!!!

The medias asked him about:
- The monk called Yaya as the future khonkaen wife in law
- The red Thread in Hong kong

Nadech said that he has repeated to Yaya how the monk called her because she did not understand. After knowing it, she smiled. (so NY are ok to let the monk called Yaya like this and do not deny it publicly in front of the media, so she s really the "sapai khonkaen" of Nadech :icon12:)

About the red thread, he said he has planned everything by himself about this trip. He has made his own research about which temple to visit so by linking himself with Yaya, he knew exactly the meaning (it means it is his intention to link himself with Yaya, he admitted it OMG lol!!!!!!). Then the media said "you did it to link yourself with her right?". He said: "it depends on the belief of everyone, with Yaya, we have grown up together, she s the one I am the most closest to, by doing this, it makes us feel better, believe or not to link ourself with this red thread, it's up to every people's belief" (his way to admit it indirectly lol, good job).

The media asked: "Did Yaya is aware about the meaning of linking herself with U with this red thread and is she ok to do it?", Na answered, "yes she must know about the meaning and is she ok or not, I wish she s ok (smiled shyly)" (of course she is, she was there next to you, nobody forced her and Ma Pla was there too. Also when Mae kaew showed their red thread's pic in HK, she shyly smiled:risas3::icon12::love:, his answer is so funny but he has handled it like this because he cared a lot about Yaya's reputation, such a gentleman!)

The media were so shy with Na's answers to this interview, they have litteraly screamed like NYFC when they asked him "is she ok to link herself with you?" Then he answered shyly "I wish so too..."
clip -> https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba_z4kDAg9j/?taken-by=kittybeephar

another angle to see how the medias screamed lol
clip -> https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba_3F2ugH78/?taken-by=skyline1659

Have to wait after NYinterFC if they have time and available translators for a full detailed translation.

These two are just so sweet :love:
oMG (I scream quietly)

Nadech :love::icon12::love:, so handsome today

Song title: "Teu Suay" = "you re beautiful" :icon12::love:

The crowd scream!!
clip -> https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba_jLAahILn/?taken-by=opoy3p

@Dhamirah This interview is so finnnn!!!! I will not translate exactly what he has said but a little summary, I can tell you that this is one of his best interview, cannot be more clearer than this!!!!

The medias asked him about:
- The monk called Yaya as the future khonkaen wife in law
- The red Thread in Hong kong

Nadech said that he has repeated to Yaya how the monk called her because she did not understand. After knowing it, she smiled. (so NY are ok to let the monk called Yaya like this and do not deny it publicly in front of the medias, so she s really the "sapai khonkaen" of Nadech :icon12:)

About the red thread, he said he has planned everything by himself about this trip. He has made his own research about which temple to visit so by linking himself with Yaya, he knew exactly the meaning (it means it was his intention to link himself with Yaya, he admitted it OMG lol!!!!!!). Then the media said "you did it to link yourself with her right?". He said: "it depends on the belief of everyone, with Yaya, we work together, we have grown up together, she s the one I am the most closest to, by doing this, it makes us feel better, to believe or not to link ourself with this red thread, it's up to every people's belief so there is nothing wrong to do it" (his way to at the same time, protect Yaya's reputation and admit it indirectly lol, good job :clap:).

The medias asked: "Did Yaya be aware about the meaning of linking herself with U with this red thread and was she ok to do it?", Na answered, "yes she must know about the meaning and was she ok or not, I wish she was ok... (smiled shyly)" (of course she is, she was there next to you, nobody forced her and Ma Pla was there too. Also when Mae kaew showed their red thread's pic in HK, she shyly smiled:risas3::icon12::love:, his answer is so funny but he has handled it like this because he cares a lot about Yaya's reputation, such a gentleman!)

The media were so shy with Na's answers to this interview, they have litteraly screamed like a NYFC when they asked him "was she ok to link herself with you?" Then he answered shyly "I wish so too..."
clip -> https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba_z4kDAg9j/?taken-by=kittybeephar

another angle to see how the medias screamed lol
clip -> https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba_3F2ugH78/?taken-by=skyline1659

Have to wait after NYinterFC if they have time and available translators for a full detailed translation.

These two are just so sweet :love:
@sasuke06

Thanks you so much for the translation summary:icon12::cheer::clap::thumbup::aaaaa:

I hope one of these days media will ask NY about the much awaited :icon12:big day as to when is going to be

their WEDDING:icon12::love::naughty2:because wedding ceremony is our final confirmation:love::naughty2::love::naughty2::cheer::clap::thumbup:

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
if u guys want to watch nadech at his fullmoon event
go follow @nadechactivity on IG, the live stream is up right now :)
nadech will perform at 5pm

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Wow so during nadech’s event, there were 3 IG accs (that I follow) that went live, 2 twitter accs that went live and 2 YouTube accs that went live (i don’t know if There were more or not though)
All recording nadech’s part of the event o_O

Ps: I’ve always wonder if yaya watches his event, because an hour before and straight after his event she was active on IG but during his event she’s not active :confused12: makes me wonder if she’s watching her bae :naughty2: (n vise versa)

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
people there are freaking excited with how handsome he is, they screamed like crazy
clip video -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BbB9L2GgQHD/?tagged=nadech
->https://www.instagram.com/p/BbCV5TrlIe7/?taken-by=da_dathida

Just by checking twitter, some tweets are funny :risas3::love::

PK.. ‏ @PK_Blue553 30 minil y a 30 minutes
งืออออออออออออออออออออออออออ ณเดชน์ หล่อมากกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกก โอ๊ยยยยย มือสั่นนนนนนน
Translation
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nadech are sooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome OMGGG my hands are shaking

กรีนนี่‏ @greentnc_ 23 minil y a 23 minutes
ณเดชน์หล่อแบบไม่ไหว
Translation
Nadech is so handsome like I can't stand anymore

The show, credits The Mall Korat :love::love::love::love: (just before he was starting to sing, someone scream "you re so handsome" lol at 23min58sec)

FANCAM (Peemai Chalisa)

Today is the celebration of "Loy kratong" in Thailand

credits go to the righful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
These days, both NY are working like crazy. They are shooting Nakee2 all day long and also all night long. Nadech are even more working without taking a rest.

Yesterday, he was shooting Nakee2 with Yaya then he had to go to Oppo lauch openning at 4pm. After that, go to Nakee2's location at 10 pm after wishing his Daddy's birthday to shoot all night long. Today, he was still shooting Nakee2 with Yaya then he went to korat for his event at 5pm, after that, he is right now shooting Nakee 2 lol until all night long again! Tomorrow, the same marathon, shoot + event + shoot. Yaya is shooting all day long there. How can he work like crazy without sleeping and still looks so handsome lol?

One of his manager, P' Gu has uploaded this funny post lol:

Translation: event / shoot movie / event / shoot movie / event (beast mode work)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbCfHGZBHDo/

Both Nadech & Yaya are in Nakee2's location to shoot the movie, Yaya has just uploaded this pic, so can we think that she will "loy kratong" with Nadech? :naughty2:...we don't know but at least, they are together on this important thai celebration day.

Nadech & Yaya during Game rai game rak when Saichon & Nang fah were loy kratong together.

Their traditional outfits are matching together, they need a period lakorn together! Thanks to the original owner for the pic.

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Wow yaya was definitely right when she called Nadech “Hercules”. :thumbup:
Someone on IG said that nadech seems to be heavily booked during time of big festival/celebrations.

After songsong wedding, seeing him work like crazy n him indirectly confirming the red thread n the daughter in law of KK, makes me think that he is planning a wedding or something :angel10:

After p’gu post (thank u for the translation @sasuke06) I honestly think nadech is superman, it’s the only explanation for his energy.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Wow yaya was definitely right when she called Nadech “Hercules”. :thumbup:
Someone on IG said that nadech seems to be heavily booked during time of big festival/celebrations.

After songsong wedding, seeing him work like crazy n him indirectly confirming the red thread n the daughter in law of KK, makes me think that he is planning a wedding or something :angel10:

After p’gu post (thank u for the translation @sasuke06) I honestly think nadech is superman, it’s the only explanation for his energy.
Totally agree, I think we are near to hear a good news from Na, before 2020 for sure, I bet in 2019. We already know that Nadech plans to go to Iceland at the end of this year, wish it will be with Yaya and finally see him in Oslo. He has already his "Norje cap" (Norje = Norway), a gift from Yaya for sure :naughty2::love:, he s ready !!!

About the loy kratong, I think we have our answer lol. P' Gu has just uploaded this: "there is a kid who has made himself his "kratong" to "loy" at the lakorn set....this kid is?

Last edited:
These days, both NY are working like crazy. They are shooting Nakee2 all day long and also all night long. Nadech are even more working without taking a rest.

Yesterday, he was shooting Nakee2 with Yaya then he has to go to Oppo lauch openning at 4pm. After that, he has to go to Nakee location at 10 pm after wishing his Daddy's birthday to shoot all night long. Today, he was still shooting Nakee2 with Yaya then he went to korat for his event at 5pm, after that, he is right now shooting Nakee 2 lol until all night long again! Tomorow, the same marathon, shoot + event + shoot. Yaya is shooting all day long there. How can he work like crazy without sleeping and still looks so handsome lol?

One of his manager, P' Gu has uploaded this funny post lol:

Translation: event / shoot movie / event / shoot movie / event (beast mode work)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbCfHGZBHDo/

Both Nadech & Yaya are in Nakee2's location to shoot the movie, Yaya has just uploaded this pic, so can we think that she will "loy kratong" with Nadech? :naughty2:...we don't know but at least, they are together on this important thai celebration day.

Nadech & Yaya during Game rai game rak when Saichon & Nang fah were loy kratong together.

Their traditional outfits are matching together, they need a period lakorn together! Thanks to the original owner for the pic.

PEOPLE in LOVE:icon12: won't get tired easily and these are NY no matter how busy they are working together makes it so much enjoyable it's like NY are always having a date on a daily basis.:icon12:

I am not in love to any one but when I have a GOAL to save huge amount I never felt tired working 16 hours a day to make sure my bank account will be more happy:thumbup:.Nadech's and Yaya's inspiration can make them super energetic:coleman:just like me wanting my bank account to be full of money:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Nadech is definitely saving money for the future BIG Day of NY:icon12:.I guess even if NY are married they will still remain hot and popular together or even as a solo celebrity in any occasions or events or lakorns or movies but I am sure having a baby is :love::naughty2:Yaya's priority it's NY huge mutual dream to have a baby while they are still young:love::naughty2:.NY children will be future models and performers NY genes are almost perfect:love::naughty2:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited: