[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Ch3 has lots of actresses but not much individuals without koojin. For Nadech, Yaya is out. Taew and Mew are just recent. Bella looks old for him. Namtarn is more like Broadcast Thai favorite child. Diana is still not nangek for me. I'm not sure about Kim but Mint sure will be a no. Ann does not mention about Matt much. Did Margie pair up with Na before? But I don't like her much. And I'm sure Ann won't cast her. Jui and Janie are also age inappropriate. Who's left? Tisha,Pat,Preem...
No one. I guess Anne will have cast herself. Hehe. She needs to be creative with the storyline If she does decide that.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I really dont see anyone Anne would cast besides Kim... lol. But I really hope she won't. Idk who I would want Nadech with that she would cast.

natia

sarNie Egg
Destinys said:
Finally! Nadech working with Anne! I'm so excited! Does anyone know if this is 100% confirmed yet or did she just booked him?  :woot2: 
Anyways, I would love, love, love it if Nadech had the chance to reunite with Kim again, but I highly doubt it. Kim needs to explore with other directors too. I'm not complaining, but I'm just stating my opinion. Plus, I don't really want Nadech to go back to the actresses he has worked with before. He needs someone new. 
Otherwise, I'd settle for anyone besides Diana. Diana does not have the Nang'ek aura as someone has said before. I liked her in STT, but I could never see her as Nang'ek. Once you play a supporting role, it's hard to become the main character. At least that's what I have noticed in the industry. Right now, I'm just hoping for the best. :) 

Just to get share my ideas, here are the Nang'eks I wish to see: 

1. Namtarn 
2. Matt P
3. Mai Davika (if moves channel) 
4. Bella Ranee
5. Mint Chalida 
6. Janie T (she's a bit older, but why not?)
Haha I like the idea if janie. If it's like a drama one.

Step

Mrs James Ma
So many actress names but seriously I cant think of anybody right now but KIM though chances are less  :bhehe: Lol I should wait till we get some more clues  :shutup:

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! Ann reserve Nadech HAHAHAHA! Yes!!! Super Excite because Nadech is finally going to be working with Ann....wonder who is the n'ek? Please be someone new and refreshing couple. If the rumor is true than i would love to see Nadech and Mai hahahaha one of my dream pair. Most of the 4HJHKK and SJ N'ek are all book beside Kim and Mint C (but i believed i see something saying she already have a lakorn line up but i could be wrong). But since the n'ek is unconfirmed here is my list...

1. Mew Laknara (wish ch.3 give her more time to shine)
2. Wawwa (i believed she only have that one lakorn with Ken P.)
3. Namtarn (i believed she only have Cupid but i could be wrong)
4. Patricia (i believed she only have one lakorn with Mark)
5. Yam (i believed she is close in finishing one of her lakorn)
6. Kim (lol i would love them to reunited)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Doesn't Wawaa also have Cupids. I would love to see Nadech and Wawaa too though. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
1two3 said:
WOW! Ann reserve Nadech HAHAHAHA! Yes!!! Super Excite because Nadech is finally going to be working with Ann....wonder who is the n'ek? Please be someone new and refreshing couple. If the rumor is true than i would love to see Nadech and Mai hahahaha one of my dream pair. Most of the 4HJHKK and SJ N'ek are all book beside Kim and Mint C (but i believed i see something saying she already have a lakorn line up but i could be wrong). But since the n'ek is unconfirmed here is my list...

1. Mew Laknara (wish ch.3 give her more time to shine)
2. Wawwa (i believed she only have that one lakorn with Ken P.)
3. Namtarn (i believed she only have Cupid but i could be wrong)
4. Patricia (i believed she only have one lakorn with Mark)
5. Yam (i believed she is close in finishing one of her lakorn)
6. Kim (lol i would love them to reunited)
Lol yes, Wawwa is pretty booked.

Namtarn just finished Sapai Jao and has cupid coming up
Patricia's Mom got her the lakorn with Mark and also has one with khun Kai
Yam has one with khun Kai and Nang Tard after Pau Jing Jong

Hmm anyone left for Anne to pick since most actresses are a bit full?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
Anne can pick Diana. I think she only has one with Pope. Nicha is packed too.
Let's pray for Kim then.

Sigh* I just don't want Anne to cast Kim not becuase of jealousy like how some thinks but becuase I want her in OTHER PRODUCTIONS WITH OTHER PRAEks! But hey if fans only want her with Anne then oh wells.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Kim's fans are worried they haven't heard anything about her upcoming lakorns. Some fans mentioned that Kim would like to take a break because she has been filming non-stopped for the last couple of years.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
Kim's fans are worried they haven't heard anything about her upcoming lakorns. Some fans mentioned that Kim would like to take a break because she has been filming non-stopped for the last couple of years.
To be honest kim has been working her ass off for the past years! she definitely deserves a break but not too long hehehe

saki

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Nadech will finally get to work with Anne!   :dance1:

As to who gets to be n'ek..well, I don't want it to be Yaya. I mean, I want Yaya to work with Anne also, but she just got paired up with Nadech I'd like to see him with someone else just for this one. Not Kim either because Anne just cast her in the past two lakorns. I don't mind seeing Nadech/Kim but maybe next year or so (actually I want to see the pairings get mixed up once in awhile, Yaya with Boy or Mark, Kim with Nadech and Boy, Margie and Nadech and Mark, etc.)

I think they should just match the actress they choose to the kind of role, unless they want the chosen actress to act differently than she normally does. I don't know the others well enough, but I've seen Namtarn in MSN with Ken T and she was pretty good there. What about her? She's a little older than Nadech but she looks his age. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its Diana I think. Yayee posted her pic on IG. Yayee had given us hints that MK will be in ARO before a year of shooting started. And Anne is promoting Diana too much recently. So I think it must be her. Why did you do this Anne?????  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk how it is in thailand. Once in a while she attends classes like last month.

And I'm just guessing about Diana.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
There's home schooling for colleges?