[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OOOHHH he's wearing a wedding band. Wonder if this is going to be like the part in MYF where Aree sneaks off to the bookstore and Chan has to drag her back.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
LOL! Can Nadech's pants get any tighter then that? They look like they are running away from real thai paparazzi. Totally love the pictures with the rings. they look like a married couple! Manee Yard Fah. My most favorite lakorn of all time...I don't care if they call this something else. this is manee yard fah to me lol

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
IG: verasalon - lovely dress from @tuttiandme #thecrownprincess #teamverasalon @chompoopoopit

เจ้าหญิงอลิซ
@urassayas Back to work! เป็นกำลังใจให้กันและกันนะคะ #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess

Credit as tagged

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Katelyn, Wow.....you're so talented. The artwork is so beautiful. :icon12: it.....Awesome work! Thank you for sharing na ka. Oh btw, Mik is so handsome hehe.

Celebrate birthday for Anne at the set.....

Awwww......Dawin and Princess Alice wedding will take place in this beautiful church.....

The decoration is so beautiful.....Can't wait to see NY married here......:)

cr:as tagged, maewt,bung_lakorn3

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
:love: They look so darn lovely! All the photos do wonders for fans with big imagination, kekeke.
LOL at Nadech's tight pants.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
urassayas.club ทำแฟนอาร์ตมาฝากทุกคนค่าา☺☺☺ #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess #thecrowprincess #urassayas #nadechyaya #nadech

Credit pictures to the rightful owners

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
They look amazing. Supposedly this Lakkorn is based on a Jude deveraux book I read it and I love it. I hope Ann keeps to the book because it is an amazing story.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks @loveyaya7 for posting the picture na ka....Anne is so funny...
She posted this with a caption,
"Just told him that if he didn't act well, he won't get to eat dinner...Then he acted out as seen"
Haha....that's an awesome acting.....therefore, he should get a big dinner lol

More bts pictures
Anne and Yaya are so pretty....

Our handsome pra'ek and beautiful nang'ek.....

cr:as tagged,anne,rightful owners