[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
ลุยกันต่อ!!! ภาพเบื้องหลังการทำงานที่Switzerland ของทีมละคร"ลิขิตรัก" เป็นกำลังใจให้พวกเราทีมงานและนักแสดงทุกท่านด้วยนะครับ
#Threeplus
#Teamเฉพาะกิจ
#CH3HD.

Credit pictures owners

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
What a magnificent view. We are so pleased with not only the finn and jin of Nadech Yaya ... I mean chemistry between Princess Alice and Lieutenant Commander Davin but also the scenery of the location site.

nui_ns >> Hello Switzerland#topofinterlaken #ลิขิตรัก #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess

ข่าวของ daradaily วันนี้ครับ..อิ อิ
เอาจาก IG #tag NadechYaya ง่ายดีเน๊าะ

Credit to the rightful owners

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
อยากเรียนให้ทราบว่า ทริปนี้น้องไปทำงาน ไปถ่ายละครกันนะคะ แอดก็พยายามหารูปมาลงให้ชมกันตลอดเวลา แต่การไม่มีรูปคู่ก็ต้องรอให้ทางน้องๆหรือทางกองอัพรูปลงIG เราถึงจะได้ชมกัน ใครที่ชอบคิดว่าน้องห่างกันก็ทำใจกว้างๆบ้างนะคะ เค้าต้องรีบทำงานแข่งกับเวลา วันนึงต้องย้ายโลเคชั่นบ่อยๆต้องเปลี่ยนชุดบ่อยๆน้องคงไม่มีเวลามาเก็บภาพคู่กันเอง ถ้ามีจะลงให้ชมทันทีเลยนะคะ
ขอบคุณ ภาพนี้จาก คุณBoosabong Teepapong

Credit to the rightful owners

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Woohoo go nadech. I'm glad he's getting recognition for his outstanding work but I can't help but feel like he is under appreciated by the public but I am happy that judges and veterans actors/actresses thinks highly of him.

This lakorn so far looks so good. Anne's really funny

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Once again, thank you all for posting na ka.

A Big Congratulations to Nadech on a well-deserved award.

More beautiful pictures ....

cr:rightful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

OMGGGGG, pics of THE YEAR. SO Sweet, cannot breath when saw this couple being together, and look at that pic, don't wait Nadech, kiss her loool. This comes from urassaya herself, she always post picture when we are not prepared. CHEERS NY !

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Woohoo go nadech. I'm glad he's getting recognition for his outstanding work but I can't help but feel like he is under appreciated by the public but I am happy that judges and veterans actors/actresses thinks highly of him.

This lakorn so far looks so good. Anne's really funny
No you re wrong. Nadech is very appreciated by the public. He is in top 3 in every poll of Thailand. This year, he has win many award given by public (vote) like Cool guy of the year from Daradaily, he won against new raising star who are super hot this year like James ma or Nine Naphat, sweetheart 2017 from Ok awards with Yaya. NY win everything both from judges and audiences. They are many who are jealous but whose help? lol, NYFC will not complain that they are beautiful inside and out and are also so talented.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
No you re wrong. Nadech is very appreciated by the public. He is in top 3 in every poll of Thailand. This year, he has win many award given by public (vote) like Cool guy of the year from Daradaily, he won against new raising star who are super hot this year like James ma or Nine Naphat, sweetheart 2017 from Ok awards with Yaya. NY win everything both from judges and audiences. They are many who are jealous but whose help? lol, NYFC will not complain that they are beautiful inside and out and are also so talented.
Oh really? I'm aware in Thai he is popular but internationally I wasn't aware he is that loved. Soz :)

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Credit IG story csperb

keaw_jung สวัสดีครับ สุขสันต์วันเสาร์ครับ Good morning Saturday krub

Credit as tagged