[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
It's not LR getting treated unfairly... it's NY ahhahahah if you've been an NY fan for a long time, you know there's always something kinda fucked up that happens to us when their lakorn is about to air. It's totally crazy but how life decided to balance out our experience ahhahaah This is the 4th move. I don't know what the motivation is, like they want to make KF longer or is it an LR thing... but whatever hahhhahahahah :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: as long as they keep doing these scoops every few days or something we'll make it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

I know I'm gonna watch that scoop on loop today ahahahaha If the scoop is this long and somewhat revealing, I pray that it's worth the wait and we got a long run of this. Sathu :angel10:. Kinda earned it after just 10 episodes of LLSR. The anticipation is REAL.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Why do I have to work... all I wanna do is S P A M

You know what sucks, they featured D-team but didn't really feature Princess Alice's bodyguards or Matthew. We also haven't had a glimpse of Dawin's parents yet or like Dj Tonhom and the military wive set so I'm curious how they'll group the feature scoop for this set of cast. And will we get it tomorrow like last week or next week. The perd kong though, is also highly anticipated coz it's the cast interview plus it's AN HOUR LONG

I'll be stalking all the igs for some updates or hints of new scoops. That's what they've been doing lately is they announce on ig like news flash there's a scoop in 4 hours. I kinda don't understand this marketing strategy hahhaaha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh this is airing the 14th now??? Hmm.. KF could’ve ended already lol, I’m sure the extension is to help prep everyone and ease the fans once the lakorn airs

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for posting.

I'm so excited and can't wait. Unfortunately, Likit Ruk 's airing date moves to May 14th. It's ok, we can watch 2 episodes that week instead of watching 1 epi and have to wait for a week to see another one....haha. The 3 Channel3 lakorns that will be air at the same time with China.

Dawin and Princess Alice.....Duty and Love.

Simply stunning!!!

Her mother is so beautiful too....

Let love lead the way...

For your safety, I have to carry you krub....

cr:as tagged, pantip, rightful owners

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Omg mam kathaleeya is in here as yaya Mom?? Haven’t seen her in ages! But she’s probably going to have only a few scenes right since the mom dies. She still looks gorgeous for her age

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
davin like the older version of fai in the term that they will do whatever to protect their girl, suddenly miss duang jai akkanee :icon12:, at first they fight a lot but in the end they will love each other, when hate become love :aaaaa:

mollyb

sarNie Egg
You know there's gonna be more of this scoop because I know that Pop Areeya was also at the filming of it and she hasn't been featured yet!!! Let's hope for tomorrow! No wonder they were promoting a scoop as if the lakorn was airing today ahhahahhhahaha

official upload

WOW...omgood I’m extremely excited to watch LR

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Woah so much action and fight scenes!! And I’m liking those bickering scenes too, kind of funny seeing them bicker, cuz they’re so serious!! 14th it is then haha