[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Really impressive Annethong... oh my god she really tried so hard and arrange every detail.. salute ... wishing LR would be a major hit :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Anne talks about the making the crowns. Tomorrow, the book that they're selling is "The Making of the Crown Princess." That must be a thick ass book ahahaha you know this production put everything into it. They didn't announce that Anne would be at the event. I think she will be there though maybe the director too. There should be a Q&A part and I think the best person to hear the making of stories from is definitely Anne ahaha

From this interview Anne was concerned about Yaya looking like a pageant queen, so she had people made crowns and not tiara's so it's more authentic. I think this was a small but impactful attention to detail. Like Princess/Prince lakorns can seem very corny but the direction that they made to go European-modern and actually put importance on wardrobe puts this one WAY ahead of other Princess/Prince lakorns. You can tell from the scoops and bts that it's believable that they are a royal family and their clothes don't look costume-y at all. Go watch mai and tik lakorn and natalie and denkhun lakorn to compare hhahaa

They really didn't drop an mv this weekend?! :rolleyes:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech's feeback about acting in Movies & Lakorns at RANGSIT UNIVERSITY
cr.by_family

Professor: When you are looking at another actress and you have to play love scene, do you have to think that this is Yaya?
Nadech: oh...(smile) No, most of the time, I'll think she's the character of the lakorn. If it is not so hard, I will not use that (imagine that it's Yaya)
Professor: Not so hard...so if it is hard, you will use it?
Nadech: Yes, I have to use it

Me: :nut: :love:

YAYA - "Look aum" งานเปิดตัว Oppo F7 @ The Mall
cr.sine_zaii

NADECH - "Look aum" งาน King Power Explore Endless Celebration 2018
cr.sine_zaii

When by_family makes a very sweet caption and Yaya liked this post, can we consider she approved this caption? :love:

The same place for developing their photos from their film cameras whereas Bangkok is a very big city.....ok :naughty2:

[ENG SUB] Likit Ruk Teaser 2 | Coming This May 14th | Mon-Tue Lakorn
cr.NYinterFC

Dawin to Alice: "don't play with the death like this because it is not funny :mad:" :love: :love:

cr.as tagged

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BiIyrBMgSbR/?taken-by=verasalon

cr.as tagged

Likit rak, May the 14th !!!

Tomorrow, don't miss the big launch press conference. Live by CH3 and TENCENT.

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Nadech's feeback about acting in Movie & Lakorn at RANGSIT UNIVERSITY
cr.by_family

Professor: When you are looking at another actress and you have to play love scene, you have to think that this is Yaya?
Nadech: oh...(smile) No, most of the time, I'll think she's the character of the lakorn. If it is not so hard, I will not use that (imagine that it's Yaya)
Professor: Not so hard...so if it is hard, you will use it?
Nadech: Yes, I have to use it

Me: :nut: :love:

YAYA - "Look aum" งานเปิดตัว Oppo F7 @ The Mall
cr.sine_zaii

When by_family makes a very sweet caption and Yaya liked this post, can we consider she approved this caption? :love:

The same place for developing their photos from their film cameras whereas Bangkok is a very big city.....ok :naughty2:

Likit Ruk The Crown Princess Teaser 2

Dawin to Alice: "don't play with the death like this, it is not funny :mad:" :love: :love:

cr.as tagged

cr.as tagged

Likit rak, May the 14th !!!

Tomorrow, don't miss the big launch press conference. Live by CH3 and TENCENT.

They turn everyone into shippers 555
From their family, friends, fellow dara , college friends , costars , crews, producers , elders & prime minister

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
This is what we call a "kick face KO" :risas3:

For sure, in lakorn or in real life, both Dawin & Nadech will have to lose against Alice & Yaya 555. Good luck bear :p !!! (Na said at the last ch3 calendar "I know my future, I will give all my money to my wife" :naughty2:)

Do you have a problem? :mad:

Come here P' Bear! :)

Shut up Bear! :p

The more you tease, the more you love :thumbup:

Don't be jealous Yaya :love:

Hihihihihi :p

Don't mess with Alice :BangHead:

All the credits go to the righful owners
He seems like having no problem to join p'off in the association 555
If you know what I mean

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Sorry I will spam abit of NY from yesterday event
(if you are looking for Likit ruk content, you definitely need to skip this)

Barry as speaker in a seminar at Rangsit University. (29/04/2018)

MORE PHOTOS HERE >>
https://web.facebook.com/511069512389905/photos/?tab=album&album_id=959878594175659

ณเดชน์ - เสวนาเคล็ดลับการแสดงภาพยนตร์และละครโทรทัศน์ (1)
Nadech Activity

ณเดชน์ - เสวนาเคล็ดลับการแสดงภาพยนตร์และละครโทรทัศน์ (2)
Nadech Activity

ณเดชน์ - เสวนาเคล็ดลับการแสดงภาพยนตร์และละครโทรทัศน์ (6)
Nadech Activity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKSbXu26XFg

ณเดชน์ - เสวนาเคล็ดลับการแสดงภาพยนตร์และละครโทรทัศน์ (7)
Nadech Activity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOmCnoyl7zs

ณเดชน์ - เสวนาเคล็ดลับการแสดงภาพยนตร์และละครโทรทัศน์ (8)
Nadech Activity

Yaya in Oppo Event at The Mall Thapra. (29/04/2018)

this is why Barry is willing to give his all 555

MORE PHOTOS HERE >>
https://web.facebook.com/511069512389905/photos/?tab=album&album_id=959861534177365

30:08
ญาญ่า ร่วมงาน OPPO F7 @ OPPO Brand Shop The Mall ท่าพระ [29-4-61]
Urassayaclub

Yaya : ลูกอม [29-04-2018]
Kimdojee

YAYA - "ลูกอม" งานเปิดตัว Oppo F7 @ The Mall ท่าพระ [29.04.18]
SinE_Zaii
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vFxc0sIeGM

credit to: by_family , smoothmuffin , sine_zaii , mim_sotaya , ____jongrak____ , happytobefreedom , urassayaclubdotcom , nadechactivity , hafsah_zz , greentealatte01

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World

• thongentertainment คืน นี้ ผู้จัด แอน ทองประสม จะมาคุยเรื่อง ‘มง มง’ ในสกู๊ปสีสันบันเทิง 2 ทุ่มกว่าหลังข่าวในพระราชสำนัก โดยจะมาเล่าถึงเรื่องมงกุฎและแนวคิดต่างๆ ในการสร้างมงกุฎเพื่อใช้ในละครลิขิตรัก The Crown Princess พร้อมแขกรับเชิญ คุณหนึ่ง สุริยน โปรดอย่าพลาด!! #ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess #LikhitrakTheCrownPrincess #ช่อง3 #ช่อง33 #สีสันบันเทิง

• thongentertainment Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
    #ท่านปู่ไม่ได้กล่าว
    #ใครกล่าวก็ไม่รู้ ท่านที่พลาดสารคดีพิเศษ เรื่องราวของประเทศฮรีสอซ การประทานสัมภาษณ์ของสมาชิกราชวงศ์ และเจาะลึกหน่วยอารักขา VIP ที่ปฏิบัติงานพิเศษอารักขาราชวงศ์ฮรีสอซเมื่อมาเยือนเมืองไทย ชมซ้ำได้ที่ ยูทูป Ch3Thailand

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World