Magnet Couple
they have alot advertisement together
1. yum yum
2. true move
3. shokubutsu
4. shopee
5. oppo
6. 7 eleven
Totally forgot about 7 eleven & true move. Didn't even know they were still endorsing Yum Yum because I haven't heard anything in ages. I still can't figure out if the oppo endorsement is a separate thing or something they're doing together because Nadech mainly promoted f5 & Yaya is promoting oppo f7 or whatever its called

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Lord knows I'm happy they didn't choose Chompoo, she may have the looks but her acting isn't that great lol, I only watch her stuff to pass time (ngl her kids are cute). Matt is the only one I can think of that could pull off Cheon Song Yi's character, especially if you put looks aside if you don't think her looks fit the role. Yaya & James Ji had like no chemistry but that was mainly because the storyline & script was dead, even though I liked the original I don't know what went wrong with the remake. I had to force myself to finish that because I wanted to support Yaya. Raeng Pratadhan is probably the only Nadech lakorn I couldn't finish and that was because of Kim's voice.
I was talking about the beauty part.. I meant chompoo and other actresses that have that kind of drop dread beauty . The acting is another matter. There were probably others like that. But maybe their acting might be the issue or their age or too tall for nadech. My personal opinion they really shouldn’t have remake this, . Iconic dramas like this should be really left alone. What they should remake are the ones that never became iconic but really good story line. So it can be better than the original, Well in terms of chemistry. Looking at both sides considering all their partners. Personally I still give the least chemistry to Nadech and the lady from MLFTS. But again this is looking at things physically. Acting can also help with chemistry. I haven’t seen their dramas with others. I’ve only look at the covers of them with their partners . I am still starting to familiarize myself in Thai dramas.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
You know what’s good drama? Those based on romance novels..lol.. I am a fan of Judith Mcnaught, Jude devereaux , Johanna Lindsey and Lisa kleypas especially Judith McNaught. OMG the plots are outstanding. But most are set in England in another century lol..you know there were many arrange marriages back then, and also little mistake you do would cause you to be married lol.:risas3: I particularly like Judith mcnaught because she’s good in putting the reader in rollercoaster emotions, when the heroine cry you cry..lol also many of his hero’s are very similar to Khun Charles lol..:risas3: if I am Anne P. I’d buy the rights to those books, Nadech and Yaya would be perfect for novels “something wonderful” the hero felt he was tricked by the girl in marriage, so he was mad at her. Or Jude devereauxs “Remembrance “ about soulmates from many lifetimes and they kept separating because they cursed each in their first life. But my favorite for them would be “ Man of My Dreams” by Jude deveraux. It’s set in 1800s about a really drop dead gorgeous woman. So beautiful that anyone who looks at her falls in love with her. LoL. She is kind but very vain, And spoiled and ambitious. So she wanted to marry a duke. She set herself to marry a duke she never met. She thought he was ugly and old because most dukes were..lol..So she went to a masquarade party where she heard the duke would attend. She met a masked man and she refused him because she said she’d marry the duke not knowing she was talking already to that duke. LOL She didn’t think he was because he was so handsome. . Anyway, the duke did liked her but when he realized her plan, he pursued her and made her fall in love with him but making her believe he was a stable boy..lol. All the while treating her like she’s ordinary beauty. She’s used to people always having their mouth open because she’s so beautiful, but this guy act like he don’t seem to notice that. Because he would not try to spoil her or praise her beauty. But he did kiss her a lot..haha
Anyway, I thought that would be great to see yaya and nadech act that..lol..:risas3:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I would like to say sorry in advance if my words would make someone here feel offended but I really want to suggest to talk about other lakorns (MLFTS, KC, NNS ...etc) and other actors/actresses in their own thread. As LR is going to on air soon, please talk more about LR Or NY’s related topic... I hope this request won’t hurt or upset anyone here
Yeah sorry, I realised I went a bit off topic xD

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Im lost again. Someone might go report the mod for the OOT and offended by the comment made here
Maybe someone can help put the link thread for MLFAS so you can discuss abt Nadech's role there. I restrain myself not to post Yaya Brother of The Year here .

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
P'Anne & P'Aew are going to be in another LR scoop after the news today. The translation makes it seem like this will be the last scoop about how they developed/created the characters.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
And yeah, sorry guys, I got a bit carried away after responding to a comment. I'll avoid talking about anything unrelated to LR here from now on :)