[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Finally finished my first full-length MV for Likit Ruk :) When I heard this song, I really felt it's perfect for Alice and Davin's love story. Just wanna share it here. So excited for Monday!

i hope the transition from one scene to another didnt use fade out effect because its didnt look good and also make our eyes hurt because of the black screen

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Finally finished my first full-length MV for Likit Ruk :) When I heard this song, I really felt it's perfect for Alice and Davin's love story. Just wanna share it here. So excited for Monday!

YESSSSSSS!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU :icon12:I've been waiting for someone to make an MV with that song

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
My bad! Sorry, this is like the first ever full-length MV I made in my entire life haha. I used to just make short ones through my phone. Will try to improve transitions next time :)
I think you did an amazing job for your first time making a full length MV :clap::clap: Most of the transitions fit in nicely with the change in chords & the beat :thumbup::clap:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
who ever watch yaya's movie spoiler please.... i'm really curious cause have been waiting for yaya to playing movie since forever, why margie and her husband had teary eyes? did the movie was that sad?

Nanghom

❤NY❤

Ohh so sweet..everything is just right.. I love the sceen match the lyrics :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
who ever watch yaya's movie spoiler please.... i'm really curious cause have been waiting for yaya to playing movie since forever, why margie and her husband had teary eyes? did the movie was that sad?
Please refer to the Brother of the Year thread where we are talking about what we know so far https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/movie-brother-of-the-year-nong-pee-tee-rak-gdh-559.65946/ Some people are waiting for it to be shown in their country so they might be able to tell you some spoilers when they watch it.
From what I gather, most people are crying/emotional because of the portrayal of a family, like in terms of Yaya & Sunny's characters

Also for those wondering, Nadech did go to watch Brother of the Year
Capture1.JPG

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Please refer to the Brother of the Year thread where we are talking about what we know so far https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/movie-brother-of-the-year-nong-pee-tee-rak-gdh-559.65946/ Some people are waiting for it to be shown in their country so they might be able to tell you some spoilers when they watch it.
From what I gather, most people are crying/emotional because of the portrayal of a family, like in terms of Yaya & Sunny's characters

Also for those wondering, Nadech did go to watch Brother of the Year
View attachment 14794
His whole family too :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BimCvcBAc1A/
Sorry for off topic

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I will translate a few comments in Thai from Nadech's mom IG . Will post in other thread too.

" Already 10 million bahts on the first day of showing, very happy for Brother of the Year. "

" Very entertaining and very touching. Walking out of the theater with swollen eyes. "

" Watched 1st round today, will watch 2nd round tomorrow! ."

" Excellent!, have every feels, funny, romantic, and touching. "