[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I liked episode one! I wasn’t in love with it haha but I’m love with all the things about it lmao, so contradicting right? I felt like it was sooo dramatic the opening scenes lol it reminded me of James Bond!! Too much slow mo and dramatic music butttt then when all that ended it was hella good! Like Yayas acting is bomb and she’s so pretty hahah. Omg the double for her was her in really bad makeup right? I couldn’t stop laughing hahaha. Her and Nadech are so cute. He’s doing great as well! Anne’s cameo tho lol. I feel like Sara is gonna be secretly evil and I’m already annoyed of the uncle and evil step aunt haahha such a modern take on a princess story! The visuals and scenery are so good! That’s what I mean about loving the things about it. The acting, scenery, and wardrobe were on point. Props to Anne and the team! I liked how we didn’t get randos staring at the camera tooo... you can already tell when a lakorn is a bit low budget when bystanders are staring into the camera haahha.

I think Anne is being extra with some of the scenes. Like I get it’s a big lakorn and she wants to go all out but somethings are better left without slow mos and dramatic music haha, makes it seem like it’s heading towards more unrealistic settings if anything. But I’m enjoying it nonetheless!! :)

Nanghom

❤NY❤
I'll try and it's about as closed as I could get with my understanding - someone Thai can point out the mistakes I don't mind. There's two words that may be use interchangeably that I can't tell if I should use "Fate or Destiny" but here goes"

After the English statement
Lady: I am referring to you
Davin: You’re referring to me?
Lady: Yes. Not long fate will lead you to find what you’re searching for.
Davin: I’ve never search for anything. Excuse me, Thank you very much.
Lady: What about the question of the one that left which gave life to you? Your suspicion of why you were separated from a far distance. Are you certain that deep inside your heart, you are not searching for it?
Lady: Not long, you’ll get the answer. The answer that will bring you the most important responsibility/duty. A duty that you will give your life for - not just one life, but two lives. Two lives that have been destined to meet. That is a connection that is greater than fate. One life that is as high as the sky, while the other like the mountain ( I can’t figured out what the Thai adjective she used to describe the mountain - maybe strong?).
Davin: I don’t understand what you're saying.
Lady: No one can change Destiny or Fate and I wish you good luck
Davin: Fate…

( I don't know why the music and scene reminds me of Man of Steel :risas3:)
Thank u ... may be Davn father dead and Alice stll living may be link .. just my guessing

Reactions: Dal

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Don't be mad, but the one thing that I didn't like is the name of the country lol. It's not a real country is it? I thought maybe it's a country and because of the language difference it just sounds weird, but if it is made up then who the heck lol. Other than that I am loving episode 1 so far.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Don't be mad, but the one thing that I didn't like is the name of the country lol. It's not a real country is it? I thought maybe it's a country and because of the language difference it just sounds weird, but if it is made up then who the heck lol. Other than that I am loving episode 1 so far.
You're not the only one lol, when we first heard it we all didn't really like it. We just call it 'Holy Sauce' because that's what it sounds like :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The intro is definitely a grand intro worthy of the hype. I personally don't like the uptight/cool acting from everyone and random big empty buildings, but that's to be expected from a story like this so whatever. Na is effin sexy in here. He makes me wanna watch this even more. HEHE. Yaya is doing good, but she needs work on her tough acting and definitely needs work on her sound effects. I find them funny when she's fighting or struggling. Hehe. I like the supporting cast in here. Anne chose them very well. I hope the action/dramatic bgm slows down though. I'm tired of it. Haha. I had enough of it from Lep Krut I don't need it here. I am glad though that Anne didn't make Alice weak like Areeya. Areeya was so dumb and annoying (though I still like MYF) haha. Is it just me or does it feel like the scenes are jumping from one scene to another with a weak transition. Like they're in one place and then all of a sudden in another place. Maybe it's because I'm watching it RAW so I'm not getting every detail. Anyway, it's a good intro. :clap: Good job Thongprasom. I think I kind of like him knowing who she is right away. . . . I think . Haha.

OH! One more comment. I can't believe Ton Jakkrit is finally playing a good guy!!!! I'm so happy!:aaaaa: I used to crush him and Anne together. HEHE.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
anyone know how much rating they got in first episode of likit ruk?
For me.. This is a super thai lakorn:clap::clap::clap::clap::worship2::worship2::worship2::thumbup::thumbup:
I wouldn't expect the first rating to be too high because I'm sure some people would have skipped out on it just because it was starring NY again. I'm more interested in seeing what the rating will be for episode 2 now that the hype is there hehee

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The BGM has always been a flaw in lakorns. It's like a hit or miss. I hope they tone it down too.

I still think the girl bodyguard in Nadech's team is a bada**. She might end up with the prince, Yaya's brother?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yup she will
I keep thinking about MYF where Areeya's brother was the bad person and handicapped. I need to remind myself that they storyline is similar but definitely not the same. 555 I think this might be the first lakorn of NY's that has ever made me so excited. It's a lot better and different from their previous work together, which I like.