[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Do u think kate n the bodyguard will hook up? Seems like all the bodyguards cept for the married one hook up with someone frm the royal family. But seems like kate is also toying with him.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Do u think kate n the bodyguard will hook up? Seems like all the bodyguards cept for the married one hook up with someone frm the royal family. But seems like kate is also toying with him.
Nah, Kate is too into Will to move onto someone else; she's just going to use him to lure Davin out

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Since looks like there’ll be no eng sub till nobody knows when, I’ll depend on anybody in this thread for bits and pieces of the conversation in the lakorn. T_T I really wish I have Doraemon’s cake so I can fluently understand Thai. :facepalm:

I can’t concentrate whenever Alice and Win on screen. :nut:
Ask away and we'll try to help when this episode finished aired.

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Kate's character is twisted and complicated.. I agree that she could be smart ... but I can't get why suddenly strong yoo
I think Kate will get more screen time than Mona... so even if main nang rai will be Mona.. Kate will have more screen time and she will do bad jib than Mona I guess

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I was wondering how they're get rid of Reindeer when they went to Chiang Mai. So Alice sent her back because Kate saw Reindeer. Told Reindeer that Dawin will take care of her during her absences.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh it's JC and Dawin at the beach and not Alice.. LOL.

She's "warning" Dawin that this is temporary and that whenever they catch the bad guys, they return to Hrysos. That's the reality.

She's knows he has feeling for Alice.