[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oh snap! The ratings went up in China too!! It was at a 7.7 for a few weeks, started from 7.6, and now it's at 8.5! As a reference Bie and Esther's lakorn is rated 8.7 and it was so popular there. I don't know how easy it is to increase in ratings in China but if there was any week to do it, it was this week! I Can't stop replaying episode 7 & 8. I'd try to do a marathon with more episodes and I'm like NO go back to 7 and 8 ahahhahaha GO IN CHINA! :clap:

This is a thread praising NY acting and chemistry in LR. It's the top thread at Pantip. Again, hard to do for NY coz they mostly have antis there. https://pantip.com/topic/37743125 Aside from the editing the feedback has always been positive for NY in here.

A L S O

If you're on ig, comment at this link and @ch3thailand, somrakn, dew_ka and say you want the dvd. Thai or english is fine coz the fc already specified in the pic that it's for the dvd. Just make sure you @ those people. There are 184 comments. Should get their attention... wtf do we even need to do this? lolololol https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjt4GobANXc/?taken-by=usa_jeaw

Last edited:

Rita

Nadech <3
Alice is a princess in Likit rak with Dawin as her lover but Yaya was a bride on the runway today for the Wedding Fair 2018 By Neo at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, where was her groom Nadech? hahaha

About Likit Rak, Yaya said at the end of her interview that all her friends asked her when Alice & Dawin will finally kiss (Joob in thai) each other, she said "let's support us and wait & see :naughty2:". (I told you, this dancing scene will be explosive, passionated, exotic, erotic haha)

I thought the love scenes in LLSR were already Hot!

but...could it be possible that there will be more than this dancing scene???!
Nadech: we've never acted like this before
Yaya: we also went to the MAX" :naughty2:

Yaya ร่วมงาน Wedding Fair 2018 by NEO [7-6-18]

cr.Siamdara Channel

cr.Urassayaclub

cr.BYFamily

cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB

cr.mairatchada1

cr.mim_sotaya

cr.urassayaclubdotcom

cr.nyclub_pantip

cr.rightful owners

This is the one you were talking in the previous comments about Nadech at the Airport?! Whoever will come in Thailand, Nadech will welcome you everywhere.

LOL OMG YES. im so dead at the cut out, someone kissed it.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh... I am at work and can’t concentrate for my presentation! So three kisses in picture! Dance scene, black atttires ( both in black and the picture is above), and one with mountains as backdrops. :aaaaa:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
And last but not least, pictures from the BTS section. I live for NY's bts videos or pics, it's an overload of cuteness
upload_2018-6-7_19-19-43.png
upload_2018-6-7_19-20-13.png
upload_2018-6-7_19-21-47.png
upload_2018-6-7_19-22-15.png

Grandpa & granddaughter :icon12:
upload_2018-6-7_19-21-9.png

And those are all the pics I took (there are more in the photobook but the photobook is pretty big so it would take ages to take pics); I hope you all enjoyed the photos as much as I did :cheer::)

Rita

Nadech <3
at least we know there will be at least 3 kiss scenes coming up within the next 4 episode. hopefully we can get 1 during ep 9.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Yeah, hoping for at least one kiss in the next week episodes. In that hospital scene in ep 8 I was like 'Alice, be a man, kiss this dude already!' :risas3: Wish their first kiss here will be passionate and beautiful :love: