[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
What did he say to the reporters about the shirt?
From what I understood, he said he didn't mean for it to become something (as in like he didn't intend for it to become news). He said something about the colour of the shirt but I didn't really understand the question they asked him. Then I think he said he didn't tell Mae Keaw to post the photo/he didn't tell Yaya about wearing the shirt (I couldn't hear what the reporter asked so I'm not sure), he was only wearing the shirt casually. He said he doesn't wear the shirt often, but for example when he isn't going out, he wears it. He said he's not shy about the fact that Yaya saw it (the picture) & he said that anyone who watches Yaya's movie would also want to wear the shirt, whether it be Sunny's version, Nichkhun's version (or Yaya's version).
Hopefully what I've said is correct lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes, been wanting Bella & Nadech together. Both have strong acting skills. IDK so much about Aum tho. Lol Just nvr found her attractive. I need a hot nangek like Ya.

So..who do you request this from if you want them to be next? Lol I will go on the IG & petition. hahaha

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
These two scenes are on heavy rotation for me! It's next level for NY

During the broadcast, thonget played games with fans who had to guess which scene was khun aew's favorite while she was directing. She picked the medal scene.

She picked this scene because she was just happy while directing and smiled along with the characters. Even though it's a farewell scene, but it's a scene where Davin is a regular person who asked to speak to Naree the person he married. Stripped away their status and outer layer leaving only a man and woman who used to live together. It was bittersweet yet satisfying to the heart.

A fan comment about how well NY emoted in this scene and she liked it ahhahaha

Between these two scenes I pick the medal scene too. The exchange between them was perfect and it was a really long scene but it was captivating the whole time. Even the flashback parts were good. When Davin took a deep breath before he started his confession and when he asked her if she liked it... swoon.... this is like one of those times where less is more... WHERE IS THE JIN? ahhahaah

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech being goofy as per usual :risas3:
https://twitter.com/sine__zaii/status/1005118035571560449?s=19

Translation of his speech from an FC on twitter:
I am not good in english but I will try my best like he said ^.^
He said “ One of the director has said that we can not make a Lakorn for someone or everyone preferable but, we can do our best for the best. This is an art and actor and acting is also an art. So, I believe that all candidates tonight do his job for the best so I would like to dedicate this award for all of them, thank you.” Cr Nade83007845

Basically Nadech just keeps saying things that make me love him more & more :love::love: Mr One of A Kind :icon12:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@YadechTaemint Indeed, he's very humble. When he was at the center stage between Aump & Bella, he saw the ch3 boss khun Pravit and P'Aof, then he asked them to take his place at the center because he respects the elders.

cr.BYFamily

This is too cute, when Kluen cheewit was announced, look who was Yaya's number one fan hahah! He screamed to support his girl!

cr.BYFamily

Supportive Girl too :naughty2:!

Petra or Nadech? Love that he's always livable

Tomorrow, I hope NY will finally sing a duet, like duty & heart will be great. This concert will be held tomorrow afternoon but ch3 will air this show on ch28 June the 17th 2pm-3pm........lol.

17 มิถุนายน ทางช่อง 28 เวลา 14.00 - 15.00 น
cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BjoyCc9AoRI/?taken-by=tkb_ch3

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
@YadechTaemint Indeed, he's very humble. When he was at the center stage between Aump & Bella, he saw the ch3 boss khun Pravit and P'Aof, then he asked them to take his place at the center because he respects the elders.

cr.BYFamily

This is too cute, when Kluen cheewit was announced, look who was Yaya number one fan hahah! He screamed to supporthis girl!

cr.BYFamily

Supportive Girl too :naughty2:!

Petra or Nadech? Love that he's always livable

Tomorrow, I hope NY will finally sing a duet, like duty & heart will be great. This concert will be held tomorrow afternoon but ch3 will air this show on June the 17th........lol

If you think you are Yaya's #1 fan, you haven't met Nadech ahahhahahah this week, The BOTY shirt was good but I liked this moment more when he asked these mountain kids if they heard of Yaya then laughed at himself ahhahhaaha https://www.instagram.com/p/BjrAtuUjJv3/?taken-by=betterbeb

Ch3 :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut: