[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Cocky Anne??:pancarta:. At the moment I avoid seeing any pic of her in any social media. Anne and Thong Entertainment are nightmares for me.:pancarta:
I'm starting to hate Anne:BangHead: for allowing her bullshit bf:BangHead:to EDIT LR:BangHead: especially now that no positive development about the UNCUT DVD set production for the NY FCs special orders I guess they want 50M USdollar for us to purchase the bulk order of the dvd set:BangHead:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Talking about Rising Sun, Mihura was with Onitzuka Soryu at the gym and it seems like Mihura sulks at people who mocked at him haha with the last clip he shared on his IG. How to blame people? His background was really beautiful haha :love:

cr.newsplus

joeybangkokboy What is good is to have Nadech Kugimiya as your background na ja #he takes all the attention

After being mocked on social media.....:risas3:

joeybangkokboy I have nothing to say...I sulk about Nadech last day

5555555555.....2nd round :risas3:

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkmkvUNDJp9/

cr.joeybangkokboy & kru_yim

Last edited:
LR has taught me not to be too excited about something so I'm trying to dampen down my excitement about all the possible interactions we're gonna see :aaaaa:

Also I've realised that Ya is attached(?) to Na's lips while Na is attached to her hips :pancarta::naughty2::risas3:
RS:BangHead: taught me already followed by LLSR:fighting3: then now again LR:BangHead:
these 3 due to it's poor editing factor you should always struggle to just SKIP those BORING scenes that are in fact not really needed just a waste of air time:fighting3::fighting3:SKIPPING the boring scenes is only option the key to make these 3 rubbish lakorns to become beautiful:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

only DJA TNNKK and GRGR are the lakorns that I really love equally I usually do marathon viewing with these gems during my free time in the mountain where there is no internet :)

enaevardo

sarNie Egg
Hi @MKfan132. Sorry for taking so long to thank you for welcoming me.

Hi Everyone!! WOW! I have been busy writing a "Scenes that we like to see" and 20 pages have gone by in this thread. You guys are amazing! You posts are awesome. Not to mention the droolworthy and smile-silly-all-day-till-you-walk-into-a-wall inducing pictures. Honestly, I am not good with posting pics but I can share with you what I wrote.

Like I told @Alichgo, I can't get the image of Dawin and Alice not holding hands while walking down the mountain out of my mind. Alice has a track redord of falling all over the place and he will not hold her hand? But the way I see it in epi 11, it was like they will explode with highly combustable desire if they do.

This is my way of thanking all of you for the news, updates, and pics of Nadech and Urassaya (I am sorry. Her name is too beautiful for me not to use it. Not that I have anything against her nick name, Yaya. It sounds loving and loved. But Urassaya sounds so exotic and the image of its and her beauty teamed up with Nadech.... Oh No! I am so not gonna write a fanfict of their real life. I think they are doing fine on their own. Absolutely, lovingly fine.)

To get back to what I have wrote.....enjoy. I hope you all will like it. It is inspired from the last scene in ep 10. Like you don't know which one! Just so you know, I think the kiss during their dance was just their imagination. And them being so cosy throughout the cemetery scene....well... it was just too deliciously cosy. Hehe!

Dawin & Alice : Before Sunrise

"Dawin!"

Alice was startled out from her sleep when she felt being released from a warm bond. Dawin had momentarily released his hold on her hand in his sleep to subconsciously wrap his arm around her waist to pull her closer. But during that short moment of separation had filled Alice with fear of him leaving her. She had quickly turned over to face him and buried her face in his neck.

"Shhhh.. I'm here. I'm here...shhhh.. you're with me." Sleep immediate fled him as he comforted his Princess.

Alice felt light kisses placed against her hair as he enfolded her more securely in his arms. Murmuring tenderly in a smoky whisper to allay her fears. She nuzzled against the base of his neck and her fingers clutched on tighter onto the front his shirt. In response to her action, Dawin threw a muscular leg over her hip and coccooned her in his arms from head to toe.

"It is sunrise yet?" Alice whispered against his neck a few moments later as she breathed in his scent that had comforted her even when she had denied her attraction to him.

"No," Dawin replied after gently pushing her hair off her forehead so he could rest his lips there. He continued to lay little kisses as he murmured, "We are still just ordinary people doing what we want."

"Do sunrise have to come?"

"You know very well it will Princess." He replied as he played with her tousled hair that he had released from its tie earlier that night.

"I am not a princess before the sunrises." Alice reminded him as she traced the neckline of his shirt.

Dawin trailed his fingers down the side of her face before sliding them into her hair to cup the back of her neck. Tilting her head up to coax her into gazing into his eyes. His smile was hypnotising as he search her face.

"Before sunrise you are my Princess. My Naree. The one that I can hold in my arms as much as I want." His fingers that were gingerly massaging her nape made her eyes droopy. "Why don't you get some rest? We may have a long day ahead." Dawim suggested as he placed a soft kiss on each of her eyelid.

"No," Alice moaned and shook her head. "I don't want to waste this precious little time we have by sleeping."

"So, you want to chase my worry away?"

Flashback to earlier that night

"Life will be so much easier if I am just an ordinary woman. Not a princess. I can follow whatever my heart tells me and be with the one that I want."

Dawin had listened to those words that came out of Alice's sweet lips. She had captured his eyes with hers that were glistening with tears as she conveyed her feelings to him. He had seen the pained and resigned look registered in her sultry features before she turned away from him to quietly sob her sorrow away.

Dawin knew it was not duty that had made him rose and moved towards Alice. It was not the cold that made him spooned his firm body against her soft form. It was not sympathy that his hand had gently taken hers in his. It was not simply giving her comfort when she settled closer in his arms.

He was giving her his love. A love that he had admitted albeit not with the words outright. His telling her that it wasn't his choice to say those painful words to her at the church meant just how much she means to him.

He felt tears wetting his fingers as they laced with hers against her cheek. Her free hand was slowly carressing his forearm as she pressed it closer to her bossom.

"Don't cry, Princess."

"You can't command my tears, Commander." She scolded him amidst her sobbing.

Dawin chuckled at her chiding. Even when she is sad and down, she still has the spirit and zest to fight him. Never the one to back down.

"Tonight, I am just an ordinary man.."

"Hate to tell you but you are an ordinary man." She muttered.

"I am not a Commander."

"Really. You cannot get the Commander out of you, even if you try. Especially in that haughty arrogant tone." She wiped her tears on his hand.

"Fine. I am not a bodygua..."

"If you say you are not a bodyguard. You sure are guarding my body right now." She scooted further backwards to adhere her body to his.

"Are you being a difficult or a stubborn Princess?"

"Neither. Just an ordinary woman teasing her ordinary man who has cute dimples." Alice reached behind to playfully tap his cheek. "Dimples that she doesn't get to see often because he prefers to frown at her. I think it started since that first time he loomed over and sat on her on the beach. Maybe it is permanently etched or stuck... eekkk!! "

The Princess found herself flipped onto her back and the weight of her bodyguard landed on her. He tantalisingly eased his weight off her slowly by resting on his elbows and placing his knee between her legs. He frown firecely down at her.

"If I'm stuck with this frown it is because of you. It is all your fault."

"What did I do?" She asked innocently as she tried to blow the end of her braid out of the corner of her mouth.

"What did you do?" He growled but his attention was focus on her mouth and braid. With ease he pulled the braid away and tugged at the band securing it. Alice's silky tresses unbound out of its confines and spilt on to his hand. Momentarily distracted by its softness as he played them in his hand, Dawin leaned lower until they were almost lip to lip.

"I am constantly aggravated by you. You give me constant worry. Endless worry. A whole load of worry."

"Sorry?"

He grunted.

"I can help you get rid of your frown."

"Only if I have you bound to me so you can't go out looking for trouble or slipping and tripping all over the place. Or falling off a mountain."

"You are mean!" She gasped.

"I don't care if I am mean or gets my head chopped off for holding you closer than I should. As long as you are safe. What? Why are you smiling like that?"

"My Dawin is so sweet." Alice squeezed a hand between them to press between his brows and massage his frown away. "Stop frowning."

"Stop causing me worry." He told her menacingly but lost its sharpness when he tenderly carressed away her hair that was feathering her cheek.

"Ok. I'll chase your worry away."

He raised an eyebrow in disbelieve and rolled his eyes.

"You don't think I can do it?"

Dawin was about to shake his head when Alice cupped his jaw. Raising her head off the pillow, she planted a soft kiss on his lips. She then pulled back a fraction to see his eyes widened in suprise. Confident that she will see his dimples soon, Alice closed in again. This time Gawin swooped and sealed the gap between them to capture her soft lips.

It was Alice's turn to be surprised when his lips branded her with a warm, sensuous and electrifying assault on her senses. A pleasurable moan emitted from her when he seek entrance by slowly exploring and pleasurably ran his tongue over the seem of ther lips. His fingers that has been carressing her long smooth tresses, twirled themselves in the glorious richness as if restricting her chance of escape. Escaping was the last thought on Alice's mind as she dug her fingernails into his shoulder. Her hands then buried themselves in his hair that brought a sexy disheavel to it. Only a breathy sigh of her surrender escaped Alice as she crumbled under to his relentless and mind altering kiss. He deepened their kiss to a high orgasmic level which brought them both to a full body shiver and bringing them very close to a point of no return.

But Dawin suddenly pulled away, leaving their breathing both jerky and sporadic. He lifted himself off but still remained poised above her. Her fingers were splayed on his chest. Fidgeting between pushing and pulling him as she looked at his face.

She was left spining and unbalanced when his lips left hers. All she could think of was that if they are not destined to be together, let that be her first and last kiss. But the frown that was more fierce than she had ever seen on him had her thinking if she had made the biggest mistake in her life. She pushed his chest to move him off her but he remained stoic and firm. He continued to glare down at her as she tried to push him off her.

"Commander..."

"I told you I am not a Commander, tonight." he replied tightly.

"But that Commander frown is still...." Alice pointed to his forehead.

"You said you were going to chase my worry away. But now, this frown," he pointed to his forehead, "is going to stay there until I figure out how I am going to be able to keep my hands off you come sunrise!" he barked.

End of flashback

"Princess. It is sunrise."

"I know."

"We need to get up."

"I know. But I can't. And don't really want to."

"Why?"

"Because you are heavy and I can't push you off me, not that I want to anyway. Besides, I am busy admiring your dimples from a very satisfying and cosy distance. Considering how much work I had to do to put them there, I think I've earned the right to dally all I want and appreciate my hard work. And to think that we can't be seen holding hands, never mind us being in each other's arms doing... God Dawin!!"

Dawin lay half of his weight on Alice as she lay on her back. With his left arm cuddling her close and his head resting on her shoulder, Alice was presented with a delicious view of his profile. More importantly she gets to trace his handsome features and be rewarded with adoring dimples when he smiles. He gently nipped the moles on her neck as she feathered his hairline before fingering his hair to disarray and gasped his name when he hit her pulse point.

"You were saying..." He lifted his head a fraction to see her eyes glared at him for making her lost her train of thought. He chuckled and return to his new found favourite spot on her neck.

"And ...and... are you really serious about us not touching until we can be in private? Do you have any idea when that will be? It is not like I can make up an excuse to have some dance lessons with you. Unless..... I know! Archery. I can insist that you learn it. Ok. Let's go. But, what if I slip and fall walking down the mountain? What if you can't catch me? Dawin, not that I don't adore your dimples but why are you grinning like that?"

"You are frowning."

"And that makes you happy?"

"Of course."

"You like me frowning?"

"I like the idea of how to make your frown go away."

"You have a plan Commander?"

Dawin's eyes darkened as he gave her a devilish smirk.

"I am beginning to love your plans."

The End.
Thank you for the Fanfic. You wrote it just as I imagined it to be but cannot put into words. Hope you'll write another for us to get giggled about.