[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nanghom

❤NY❤
I agree. But Na is talented in quite a lot of things so it might get a bit hectic for him. I still have so much stuff that I want Na to do before he decides to retire & hopefully he will get the chance to do them :cheer:
Me too! I am mauve/fushia in spring and summer, but Burgundy/plum in the Fall - lipstick.
Hi five to both of you .. love u guys sooo much mwahhh
Totally agreed :aaaaa::aaaaa:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
WHATTTT??? WHAT PICTURE? OMFG, you ish lucky! hahah
Actually it was just a repost but I still screamed of happiness :risas3::
nadechyayaeurope_20180802161731.jpg
ความในใจของน้องบูม K.pun_kanin
Caption น่าร๊ากกก
ขอบคุณ Kpun_kanin และ เจ้าของภาพต้นฉบับ @suree302 ขอแชร์ค่ะ
something in Nong Boom's mind (K.Pun Kanin) "so lucky that I have an outside meeting today otherwise I felt hurt . Is it calendar signing or honeymoon rehearsal ???"

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Don't think he's gonna do it lol. I mean, it's Na. Maybe if someone approaches him for some kind of exhibit (yes please!!) or he does some kind of sale for charity. But I would personally love to have a photo taken by him :love:

Lmao me too! Can he take a photo of me wearing this? Wearing only this? Lmao (famous Titanic line) hahah

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Remember when Na during his interview with Ya at the Siamdara awards, when the reporters said that he has won a few awards for LLSR & Na said there is something that has made it more worthwhile (or something like that, I can't really remember) but then he said he couldn't talk about it? Some on Twitter are thinking LLSR being shown in the Philippines (along with personal stuff maybe) is what he was talking about! It actually kinda makes sense. A lot of new Filipino NY fans (after watching LR) on twitter seem to really like LLSR & RS so hopefully they get good feedback overall :angel10:

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
Remember when Na during his interview with Ya at the Siamdara awards, when the reporters said that he has won a few awards for LLSR & Na said there is something that has made it more worthwhile (or something like that, I can't really remember) but then he said he couldn't talk about it? Some on Twitter are thinking LLSR being shown in the Philippines (along with personal stuff maybe) is what he was talking about! It actually kinda makes sense. A lot of new Filipino NY fans (after watching LR) on twitter seem to really like LLSR & RS so hopefully they get good feedback overall :angel10:
I need to learn Thai so I can get on Twitter