[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Okay so all the translations for the 9 questions have been done, all that is left is that little bit at the end where they were talking (can I just say now that Ya's answers are always so fricking deep, dayuumm girl).

Pretty much all their answers had me like:

NY really know how to mess with my emotions :risas3::risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Full video is out:

Thank God that a lot of NY FC are fast, it means less work for me :p All cr to ka.ta_love_ny

Question 1: Go to the beach, you will wear:
1. T-shirt
2. Polo shirt
Answers: both T-shirt
-Y: because when we go to the beach, we want to feel comfortable. Polo shirt has neck, so it's not comfort.
-N: but some people they still wear it (polo shirt). But for us, we wear t-shirt.
-Y: that's right!
-N: it's much comfortably. It's easy to take off. I like taking off the shirt.
-Y: I know that you will say this.
-N: I want to show my body when I go to the beach.

Question 2: You like:
1. Analogue watch
2. Digital watch
Answer: Yaya->Digital, Nadech -> Analogue .
-Y: it's fast! We don't need to spend time to look at the watch seriously.... I change my mind! (She changes to Analogue)
-N: why?
-Y: because it is more beautiful.

Question 3: If you have to cook, you will use:
A. Microwave
B. Pan
Answer: both Pan
-N: Pan! Because I like cooking.
-Y: yes!
-N: I can cook everything except thai foods. Like Prik Keng (thai dish), I can't cook it.

Question 4: If you have to do housework, you will do:
A. Ironing
B. Clean the house
Answer: Yaya -> clean the house, Nadech -> Ironing
-N: Good! So that we can share the tasks! Ironing! Housework is...very boring! waste so much time! Too much precise! Too much tidy! But I can endure it! If I can do ironing, it means I can endure with the girl!!
-Y: I like this! He makes a joke himself, answer by himself, laugh by himself!
[can I just say that I died at their laugh :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:]

Question 5: in the future, you want to have:
A. A son
B. A daughter .
Answer: Yaya-> a son, Nadech-> a daughter .
-N: (we) have 2 children krub!
-Y: why do you want a daughter?
-N: because I already have a son! *points at Ya's board*
[my soul left my body & went to heaven]

Question 6: you want to adopt:
A. A dog
B. A cat
Answer: Yaya->A dog, Nadech-> a cat
-Y: why?? I don't allow!
-Y: (We) have to adopt the dog! When we arrive home, it would wag its tail. It never be tired to come to us. Raise the dog! Ok?
-N: ok...raise the dog...

Question 7: in sport competition, you will choose to join:
A. Badminton
B. Swimming
Answer: both swimming
-N: I choose swimming, because I can stay close to the girls wearing swimsuits! You also choose swimming?
-Y: Because I want to be swimmer and have big shoulders...

Question 8: which type of camera you prefer using:
A. Film
B. Digital
Answer: both Film
-Y: for me, film camera is something magical. It truly capture the moment.

Question 9: which chocolate you prefer:
A. White
B. Dark
Answer: Yaya-> chocolate, Nadech-> Dark
-Y: I don't separate, bro! For me, they are the same because I can eat everything. I can eat all kinds of chocolate!
-N: I like dark chocolate... I don't like white chocolate because it's not chocolate.
-Y: yes it is!
-N: how does it become white chocolate?
-Y: they add milk...
-N: that's it! That's why I said it's not chocolate. Dark chocolate krub!

I'll add the rest of the translations as she releases them:thumbup: The parts in brackets are my reactions btw :risas3:
The last bit (with some minor edits by me):
-Y: can we get along with each other?
-N:can we get along with each other?
-Y: can I answer first?
-N: Ya can answer this.
-Y: ok
-N: I always give you the honour.
-Y: look to the camera! *turns Na's head* For Ya, it isn't important whether what is written on this whiteboards are the same or different. We are two people that, I have no idea what happen, the world made us walk to meet each other. Although I answered that...
-N: *starts singing* this world...
-Y: whether we want a daughter or son, dog or cat, beach or mountain... it doesn't matter! Because they are just the factors around us. If the minds of these 2 people can get along with each other, they will get along with each other.
-N: the question is can we get along with each other or not!
- Y: I just want to explain!
-N: after you explain, you will answer...
-Y: we can get along with each other!

enaevardo

sarNie Egg
Full video is out:

Thank God that a lot of NY FC are fast, it means less work for me :p All cr to ka.ta_love_ny

Question 1: Go to the beach, you will wear:
1. T-shirt
2. Polo shirt
Answers: both T-shirt
-Y: because when we go to the beach, we want to feel comfortable. Polo shirt has neck, so it's not comfort.
-N: but some people they still wear it (polo shirt). But for us, we wear t-shirt.
-Y: that's right!
-N: it's much comfortably. It's easy to take off. I like taking off the shirt.
-Y: I know that you will say this.
-N: I want to show my body when I go to the beach.

Question 2: You like:
1. Analogue watch
2. Digital watch
Answer: Yaya->Digital, Nadech -> Analogue .
-Y: it's fast! We don't need to spend time to look at the watch seriously.... I change my mind! (She changes to Analogue)
-Y: because it is more beautiful.

Question 3: If you have to cook, you will use:
A. Microwave
B. Pan
Answer: both Pan
-N: Pan! Because I like cooking.
-Y: yes!
-N: I can cook everything except thai foods. Like Prik Keng (thai dish), I can't cook it.

Question 4: If you have to do housework, you will do:
A. Ironing
B. Clean the house
Answer: Yaya -> clean the house, Nadech -> Ironing
-N: Good! So that we can share the tasks! Ironing! Housework is...very boring! waste so much time! Too much precise! Too much tidy! But I can endure it! If I can do ironing, it means I can endure with the girl!!
-Y: I like this! He makes a joke himself, answer by himself, laugh by himself!
[can I just say that I died at their laugh :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:]

Question 5: in the future, you want to have:
A. A son
B. A daughter .
Answer: Yaya-> a son, Nadech-> a daughter .
-N: (we) have 2 children krub!
-Y: why do you want a daughter?
-N: because I already have a son! *points at Ya's board*
[my soul left my body & went to heaven]

Question 6: you want to adopt:
A. A dog
B. A cat
Answer: Yaya->A dog, Nadech-> a cat
-Y: why?? I don't allow!
-Y: (We) have to adopt the dog! When we arrive home, it would wag its tail. It never be tired to come to us. Raise the dog! Ok?
-N: ok...raise the dog...

Question 7: in sport competition, you will choose to join:
A. Badminton
B. Swimming
Answer: both swimming
-N: I choose swimming, because I can stay close to the girls wearing swimsuits! You also choose swimming?
-Y: Because I want to be swimmer and have big shoulders...

Question 8: which type of camera you prefer using:
A. Film
B. Digital
Answer: both Film
-Y: for me, film camera is something magical. It truly capture the moment.

Question 9: which chocolate you prefer:
A. White
B. Dark
Answer: Yaya-> chocolate, Nadech-> Dark
-Y: I don't separate, bro! For me, they are the same because I can eat everything. I can eat all kinds of chocolate!
-N: I like dark chocolate... I don't like white chocolate because it's not chocolate.
-Y: yes it is!
-N: how does it become white chocolate?
-Y: they add milk...
-N: that's it! That's why I said it's not chocolate. Dark chocolate krub!

I'll add the rest of the translations as she releases them:thumbup: The parts in brackets are my reactions btw :risas3:
Your post made my day. I can't help repeating #5 haha

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Some gifs while I wait for the subbed video to come out so I can make more :thumbup:

I swear even their laugh is similar :risas3:

I think when they started going out, Nadech was the one wearing the pants. Yaya was a shy girl and Nadech will relentlessly play prank on her but Yaya would still follow his lead. But i think after 2015-2016 ish Nadech wised up and Yaya became more confident with herself. Yaya will let Nadech know when she disagrees on something.

And lately, I could see that their relationship has gone to a whole new level, very mature and stable. They seem to trust each other so much as they've known each other for so long and now they seem to know where they are going with the relationship. Therefore, trivial things won't bother them as much.

Nadech will let Yaya to have her voice and he will just follow her cause he trusts her but I guess he will still be in charge on big decisions and Yaya seems to listen to his advice. As proof, Nadech said in the video, "I always give you the honor" whereas on different occasion Yaya said, "Nadech is the most easy going person" but also "It will be up to P' Nadech"

Just my observation, I think they have brought up the marriage topic to discuss between them therefore they are not as reluctant as they used to be when reporter bombard them with their future plan questions. Additionally, they seem to share the same value of marriage, commitment, and family so I am pretty assured that slowly they are walking towards that direction. As he said, "Whenever Ya is ready I'm ready." Nadech isn't the type of person who needs to build up his wealth before settling down and Ya doesn't seem to be into that as well. They both enjoy working and spending time with family so other things won't be as significant as those two things.

I hope Nadech and Yaya know how lucky they are to find each at a young age, grow up and grow old together, to always have each other in good or bad, and how their love for each other can make other people around them happy to see them happy :love::love::love:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
I think when they started going out, Nadech was the one wearing the pants. Yaya was a shy girl and Nadech will relentlessly play prank on her but Yaya would still follow his lead. But i think after 2015-2016 ish Nadech wised up and Yaya became more confident with herself. Yaya will let Nadech know when she disagrees on something.

And lately, I could see that their relationship has gone to a whole new level, very mature and stable. They seem to trust each other so much as they've known each other for so long and now they seem to know where they are going with the relationship. Therefore, trivial things won't bother them as much.

Nadech will let Yaya to have her voice and he will just follow her cause he trusts her but I guess he will still be in charge on big decisions and Yaya seems to listen to his advice. As proof, Nadech said in the video, "I always give you the honor" whereas on different occasion Yaya said, "Nadech is the most easy going person" but also "It will be up to P' Nadech"

Just my observation, I think they have brought up the marriage topic to discuss between them therefore they are not as reluctant as they used to be when reporter bombard them with their future plan questions. Additionally, they seem to share the same value of marriage, commitment, and family so I am pretty assured that slowly they are walking towards that direction. As he said, "Whenever Ya is ready I'm ready." Nadech isn't the type of person who needs to build up his wealth before settling down and Ya doesn't seem to be into that as well. They both enjoy working and spending time with family so other things won't be as significant as those two things.

I hope Nadech and Yaya know how lucky they are to find each at a young age, grow up and grow old together, to always have each other in good or bad, and how their love for each other can make other people around them happy to see them happy :love::love::love:
:clap::clap::clap::thumbup:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

NAP

sarNie Egg
Nadech Slim Concept event (25/08/18)

Not feeling his outfit but he looks cute :love:
View attachment 23324

View attachment 23325

My maaaaaan :icon12:
View attachment 23320

View attachment 23321
Cr kanok207

View attachment 23322
View attachment 23323
Cr tookta_074

You can hear the lady with the gold (?) coloured phone say "Lor jang loei" :risas3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm51uDmhFMf/?taken-by=sorn.p_nyjexo

Me too kid, me too
View attachment 23326

I could to listen to Nadech sing all day :love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm5qaPkhuER/?taken-by=sorn.p_nyjexo
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm5xMJVB_f9/?taken-by=sorn.p_nyjexo
I agree . The outfits ...... Today is not too too bad but sometimes it’s really Who is his Stylist? Probably should try someone else. His hair is good today but I like the style of his in his latest OPPO ad. He is only 26. Please don’t make his hair style look older than his age!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I agree . The outfits ...... Today is not too too bad but sometimes it’s really Who is his Stylist? Probably should try someone else. His hair is good today but I like the style of his in his latest OPPO ad. He is only 26. Please don’t make his hair style look older than his age!
Agreed!