[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Wow, only one translator?!   Fun, I'm wondering if that was a typo on Pranon's and Pran's age.  Aren't they twin?  The age thing is so inconsistent.  Yeah, Anna should be the same age as the twin unless she is a really smart person who skipped grades and graduated early. LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
m9saeteurn1 said:
Re-watching this in English subs and boy it is even better now that I know wth they are saying every step of the way. I wish Thai had better looking praek so I can enjoy lakorns without waiting so long for Mr. Kugimiya. Lol
English subs?! Where?!

fun

Expired Sarnie
phatman said:
English subs?! Where?!
http://www.viki.com/tv/7024c-wind-chime?q=wind%20chime
http://www.viki.com/tv/21170c-princess-alexandra?q=princ
To download softsub/hardsub
http://chanruklakorns.blogspot.de/2015/03/subbing-project-lom-sorn-ruk-winds.html
They're not 3 different sub groups lol The first link is base off from the second link sub just with better video quality and with my editings and I time it differently. I am also using the translations on here. Yeah I am constantly searching through this thread for translated parts done by Katelyn, janea, CTR, Ncmeowmeow35 and others who I have missed. In the first link you will see credits in the subs to whoever I have taken the translation from.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
As for good looking pra'eks...ehh not in my eyes. LoL I guess I am just now open enough or haven't really gave them a try yet, however I do enjoy watching the older generations pra'eks such as Ken, Tik, Willy and Aum but I think I watched all of the good ones already.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The first thing I look at before making a decision on watching a lakorn. I first take note of who is cast as the lead female then the lead male. Plot is the last thing I take into consideration. If I don't like any lead, the plot finalize my decision or if I hear good reviews (unbiased reviews). I can tolerate bad acting if I have enough interest to invest my time in lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
m9saeteurn1 said:
As for good looking pra'eks...ehh not in my eyes. LoL I guess I am just now open enough or haven't really gave them a try yet, however I do enjoy watching the older generations pra'eks such as Ken, Tik, Willy and Aum but I think I watched all of the good ones already.

Haha. I think we have a handful of good looking pra'eks too, BUT underrated. All the actors that I'm attracted to right now are underrated and not as heavily promoted. Weir is the only one who I like and is actually very popular. 

fun said:
The first thing I look at before making a decision on watching a lakorn. I first take note of who is cast as the lead female then the lead male. Plot is the last thing I take into consideration. If I don't like any lead, the plot finalize my decision or if I hear good reviews (unbiased reviews). I can tolerate bad acting if I have enough interest to invest my time in lol

Me too. I actually look at the pra'ek first and then consider the nang'ek. HEHE. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
haha I guess that's my issue. I am so freakin picky that even the nang'ek has too look good or at least tolerable to watch otherwise I just can't feel the characters. I was going to say I'll make an exception for Nadech but that's not true. Even with him I couldn't finish his first lakorn (although he was not pra'ek but had a lot of role) because I didn't care for Mint N.
I do like Wier too. I watched a few of his like with Pinky and I like that lakorn. I tried watching the period lakorn of him and Min but didn't finished I wasn't feeling her character much. The MV grabbed my attention though.

All in all, I guess I am MORE picky on the male cast because that's what I look for first. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wier just rubs me the wrong way lol I initially thought he was gay when I saw his first lakorn with Pancake lol