[Ch3] Look Tard (Tv Scene)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
t415l739 said:
Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum, I enjoy everyone's response and opinions. I've been following this forum for awhile and I never signed up for it. Haha. Anyways, I've been following this series and I'm hooked! Sadly, I do not understand Thai. If anyone can help me out with the translation for each episode or scene I requested, I would greatly appreciate your kind help! 

For episode 4, I do notice that Bella is falling for Kaew even more? And she is angry at him in the end of the episode. What is that scene or what is their conversation about?

Here are ENG SUBS on some of the episode. They haven't gotten all of it up to date but it might help you understand the story from the beginning. http://www.viki.com/tv/21209c-child-of-a-slave-recruiting-help?q=Slave

In the last scene of Ep. 4 Khun Namtip asked Keo if he knew anything about running into Khun Pra and Khun Daeng (at the market). She asked him if he set it up. He told her Khun Daeng only wants her brother and Khun Namtip to get closer. Then she asked him if he wanted that also. He said that he didn't have the rights as a slave to say so or not. So then she said, "That's right. As a slave you don't. You should take back the carriage because I suddenly want to ride home with Khun Pra in his boat."

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
Here are ENG SUBS on some of the episode. They haven't gotten all of it up to date but it might help you understand the story from the beginning. http://www.viki.com/tv/21209c-child-of-a-slave-recruiting-help?q=Slave

In the last scene of Ep. 4 Khun Namtip asked Keo if he knew anything about running into Khun Pra and Khun Daeng (at the market). She asked him if he set it up. He told her Khun Daeng only wants her brother and Khun Namtip to get closer. Then she asked him if he wanted that also. He said that he didn't have the rights as a slave to say so or not. So then she said, "That's right. As a slave you don't. You should take back the carriage because I suddenly want to ride home with Khun Pra in his boat."
Thank you so much! I know the "viki" website is subbing this series, however, I can become impatient. Haha. I want to know right away about the scenes between Keo and Khun Namthip. :)

x0unerthanlater

t415l739 said:
Thank you so much! I know the "viki" website is subbing this series, however, I can become impatient. Haha. I want to know right away about the scenes between Keo and Khun Namthip. :)

I know what you mean. I get impatient for some of my kdrama's and wish that there were multiple places/people that subbed them. 

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
I know what you mean. I get impatient for some of my kdrama's and wish that there were multiple places/people that subbed them. 
I also wanted to know in episode 2, after Keo was flogged. There were a sad scene of Khun Namthip and him. She was mad a him for something, and I wasn't sure what the reason is for? is it because BoonGerm confessed to Manod that she loved Keo, in which Namthip overheard them?

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
janajelly1 said:
Loving Keo and Namthip. This is one of the rare times when I can't guess the ending. I love it! I wonder how Nam's dad will accept Keo and Nam to be together, the story is interesting. 
Me too! I can already guess the ending, I think Keo will become successful and wealthy? Or maybe Namthip's father will change at the end. He will find out how Keo is always by Namthip's side and protecting her.

x0unerthanlater

t415l739 said:
I also wanted to know in episode 2, after Keo was flogged. There were a sad scene of Khun Namthip and him. She was mad a him for something, and I wasn't sure what the reason is for? is it because BoonGerm confessed to Manod that she loved Keo, in which Namthip overheard them?

I am not sure exactly but I think that may be the reason Khun Namtip was mad. 

In Ep. 5 Manod and Bounmi planned to get rid of Khun Pra but the guy that they hired was a druggy so he failed and was arrested. Upon being interrogated he confessed to who hired him and gave a description of Bounmi. Manod found out and asked Paya Chaiyakorn (Namtip's dad) for help. Paya Chaiyakorn hired someone to assassinate the druggy in prison and had the picture of Bounmi stolen. Because if Bounmi was arrested, he would probably confess that Manod was the one who ordered him to do it.

Manod and his boys then planned again to get rid of Khun Pra but they needed to get rid of the person helping Khun Pra first (Keo). That's why they tried many times to catch Keo sneaking away to Khun Pra's house. They eventually did and that's how Keo was flogged and put in the slave cell.

Afterwards, Khun Pra and Manod talked about selling Keo to the southern parts of the country. That way he was far from knowing when the release of slaves would happen. Also because in the south, Manod's dad has lots of influence and they would be able to kill Keo without anyone being suspicious.

In the preview I think Manod find's out that the person he should have tried to keep away from Khun Namtip was none other than Keo. Not Khun Pra. 

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
I am not sure exactly but I think that may be the reason Khun Namtip was mad. 

In Ep. 5 Manod and Bounmi planned to get rid of Khun Pra but the guy that they hired was a druggy so he failed and was arrested. Upon being interrogated he confessed to who hired him and gave a description of Bounmi. Manod found out and asked Paya Chaiyakorn (Namtip's dad) for help. Paya Chaiyakorn hired someone to assassinate the druggy in prison and had the picture of Bounmi stolen. Because if Bounmi was arrested, he would probably confess that Manod was the one who ordered him to do it.

Manod and his boys then planned again to get rid of Khun Pra but they needed to get rid of the person helping Khun Pra first (Keo). That's why they tried many times to catch Keo sneaking away to Khun Pra's house. They eventually did and that's how Keo was flogged and put in the slave cell.

Afterwards, Khun Pra and Manod talked about selling Keo to the southern parts of the country. That way he was far from knowing when the release of slaves would happen. Also because in the south, Manod's dad has lots of influence and they would be able to kill Keo without anyone being suspicious.

In the preview I think Manod find's out that the person he should have tried to keep away from Khun Namtip was none other than Keo. Not Khun Pra. 
Thank you! Today's episode was very touching between the two leads. I wish I knew what they said to each other? I think they both confessed their love? I've read that some people liked this scene for some reason. 

x0unerthanlater

t415l739 said:
Thank you! Today's episode was very touching between the two leads. I wish I knew what they said to each other? I think they both confessed their love? I've read that some people liked this scene for some reason. 

Yes, in Ep. 6 Keo confessed first. Basically saying that since he didn't think he would survive he found the courage to tell her what was in his heart. 
After he takes her hand he says, "I know this isn't proper, but for someone who has death waiting, if I don't speak now I would die lying to myself and to you."
She says, "don't say anymore Keo... it cannot be."
I know... In the past I never wished for you to come down to my level. But I had hoped to bring myself up to your level. To give my life and heart only to you and lay it down at your feet. Even if it cannot be anymore.. I still wanted you to know."

Then when she put medicine on his back she says that it's really bad...
he says, that "there is another place that is wounded much worse."
She asks, "where? Let me see. I will put medicine on it."
And he says, "you cannot look because this wound is deep in my heart. and this heart is the heart of a slave. You're a master, you should not lower yourself to look."
She says, "That's strange if it has to do with the heart of a slave, a master does not have the rights to look into it."
He says, "The master may have the rights to look, but those rights have been prohibited by tradition and integrity. Which is a difficult thing for you to break down. That's why I wish for this wound to forever fester in the heart of a slave."
She says, "Is the wound in the heart of a slave the only one that can fester? Who knows, maybe the wound in a master's heart may fester..." [She basically confesses she feels the same way he does...]

This was definitely one of my favorite scenes. ^_^

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
Yes, in Ep. 6 Keo confessed first. Basically saying that since he didn't think he would survive he found the courage to tell her what was in his heart. 
After he takes her hand he says, "I know this isn't proper, but for someone who has death waiting, if I don't speak now I would die lying to myself and to you."
She says, "don't say anymore Keo... it cannot be."
I know... In the past I never wished for you to come down to my level. But I had hoped to bring myself up to your level. To give my life and heart only to you and lay it down at your feet. Even if it cannot be anymore.. I still wanted you to know."

Then when she put medicine on his back she says that it's really bad...
he says, that "there is another place that is wounded much worse."
She asks, "where? Let me see. I will put medicine on it."
And he says, "you cannot look because this wound is deep in my heart. and this heart is the heart of a slave. You're a master, you should not lower yourself to look."
She says, "That's strange if it has to do with the heart of a slave, a master does not have the rights to look into it."
He says, "The master may have the rights to look, but those rights have been prohibited by tradition and integrity. Which is a difficult thing for you to break down. That's why I wish for this wound to forever fester in the heart of a slave."
She says, "Is the wound in the heart of a slave the only one that can fester? Who knows, maybe the wound in a master's heart may fester..." [She basically confesses she feels the same way he does...]

This was definitely one of my favorite scenes. ^_^
Awwwwwwww..... that is a very touching scene! A beautifully written script. Do you mind translating the conversation between Khun Namthip and her father? 

x0unerthanlater

The scene was definitely well written.

The conversation between her and her father.... She tells her father that her and Keo love each other and doesn't understand why they can't make it happen. He tells her it's because she's a person of a higher status and he's lowly and a slave. She tells him love and care should not have prohibitions and boundaries... and that we can give cats and dogs love and care, why not to another human being?  He yells at her and says that she has never talked back to him ever before but now she's talking back. He asks, "Did Keo teach you to talk back at me like this?" Khun Namtip replies and says, "he didn't. he wouldn't dare... if anything, I taught him." Her dad says, "what did you teach him?" She said, "I taught him what love was. Once he knew what love is, love will give him the boldness to show affections towards me and I towards him. The two of us won't hide the fact that we love each other anymore." [then he slaps her]

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I need to catch up. Thank goodness there are subtitles on youtube. The lakorn draws me in very quickly, and I love the way they make the political issues so personal rather than taking it up in court all the time; that'd be boring. I'm excited to get to the slaves' revolution.

Kaew is such a sweetheart. I enjoy every scene with him and Namthip and I'm only on episode 1 lol. They're lovely together with their gentle conversation and their shy looks and soft smiles. I love this couple already.

Can anyone translate the poem Kaew recited in episode 1? It sounds beautiful!

Ken has improved immensely! He's more natural in character.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wow, there's been a love confession already? I'm avoiding everyone's comments because I need to catch up myself. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ahhhhhhh, I couldn't help rewatching the "confession" scene! It was so sweet and the angles are perfect for me to observe the love radiating from their eyes. TT-TT It was beautiful, every word that I only half understood 555
I can't wait for the next episode! I'm so afraid for Nampthip and Kaew to be separated.

Nampthip's wardrobe is beautiful.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You girls make me more excited to start on LT. Even though I haven't watched Ep1 and by judging his acting from the ost mv, I think Ken is going to be one of my top actors from now on :) I can already see such great improvements from this guy who had no emotions in 3NNT excluding RN13' because I didn't watch it. And he's growing on me ^^

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hm, i stumbled upon an mv for this lakorn and thought it was quite fascinating. i dont really care for bella or ken, but the mv looks good with sad twist and all that. plus, it's one of the olden day era where they use a lot of abuse and corruption.  might give this lakorn a shot, but need further reviews and comments to inspire me to watch. lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol @ janajelly1

ahahhaa. for a minute there, I thought it was really Mark who responded to me. lol :p  Anyhow, I will need your reviews and will need to read further comments. Hope someone summarize/review for me. :D

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone translate the whole conversation between Khun Namthip and Khun Manod when he went into her room after their engagement or are they married? Not only that, the conversation between her and Keo as well in ep.8?