[CH3] Lookmai Kong Por Series: Saeng Dao Klang Jai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i just know something that Yardthip is 5 yrs older than Phet age gap Yard just turn 27 on 22nd November 2 days ago 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
It's okay. She's still gorgeous! This might be my new favorite couple too! Depends how close they are though. I still like Phet and Toey, lol. But excited about this one. Ou!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Return to TLakorn for the first time in years.  I'm totally hook and love this lakorn desperately.  Yard has always been one of my favorite actresses.  I'm glad to see her again though she play a lot of lakorns recently but I didn't watch them.  I love the pairing.  They're adorable and sweet.  I was surprised seeing Mouse (one of my favorite singers from the idol boy group B.O.Y) in this lakorn.  Hopefully, we will get to see him in more drama.  As for our leading man, Phet--he's amazing, adorable, and handsome especially in uniform.  He has become one of my favorite actors.  I can't wait to see him with Toey in Dao Kien Duen 2.

Thanks to the lakorn production, staffs, actors and actresses for making this lakorn a lakorn to remember!