[Ch3] Madam Dun (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn P'Ploy is looking sexier and hotter than before eversince she lost weight and split with P'Tar Navin 
no wonder why Ploy she's having a rumor with Pope while both filming Sameeteetra

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Does Mario call Ploy "Pa" as in Aunt?? LoL

I didn't know until like a month ago that my Beloved Esther was in here...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this one is hilarious specially P'Chai gay character Ploy is so beautiful on the event, Broadcast never disappoint me their lakorn is always 100% good

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Teaser looks pretty okay, looking forward to this for P'Chai. He's playing a gay character and he already looks awesome and so funny.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I can't wait for this to air. I want to see the bickering between P'Ploy and P'Chai. Off topic, but I would like to see them pair up in a romantic comedy some day.  :) 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
I can't wait for this to air. I want to see the bickering between P'Ploy and P'Chai. Off topic, but I would like to see them pair up in a romantic comedy some day.  :) 
i agree too but we'll probably see Ploy only since Ch3 will continue her nang'ek role but P'Chai his pra'ek is over 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
i agree too but we'll probably see Ploy only since Ch3 will continue her nang'ek role but P'Chai his pra'ek is over 

I know. But I still hope that they will pair up some day. I love P'Chai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
I know. But I still hope that they will pair up some day. I love P'Chai.
if they can't pair up atleast working in the same lakorn have u notice P'Chai his so good at portraying the gay character he has an amazing skill this one will be Broadcastthai hot hit lakorn cos of P'Chai Jae Ming and of course P'Ploy she's so cute when she play comedy 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
if they can't pair up atleast working in the same lakorn have u notice P'Chai his so good at portraying the gay character he has an amazing skill this one will be Broadcastthai hot hit lakorn cos of P'Chai Jae Ming and of course P'Ploy she's so cute when she play comedy 
I wonder how Vicky feels about P'Chai playing a Gay role. Chai is just so funny and good at that role.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:

Agree. P'Chai is definitely one very talented actor. I'm so loving him already as gay. He is awesome! I can't wait to see him in here.  :clap: