[Ch3] Madam Dun (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
I agree. Chai and Mick must be very happy to have their wives guest star. This will be one very entertaining lakorn.
they must had been so proud of their hubby Tong Nuer Gao has ended it was a sad one now Madam Dun episode 1 is up next but we'll get to see it on Wednesday 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
they must had been so proud of their hubby Tong Nuer Gao has ended it was a sad one now Madam Dun episode 1 is up next but we'll get to see it on Wednesday 

I bet they are, I would be. Can't wait for Madam Dun :) Looking forward to the cat fights lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
I bet they are, I would be. Can't wait for Madam Dun :) Looking forward to the cat fights lol
haha the rivals cat fight i'm excited of this lakorn cos of P'Ploy and P'Chai not into Mario and tell u something that fans are reserving Ploy for Pope they're in a rumor 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
haha the rivals cat fight i'm excited of this lakorn cos of P'Ploy and P'Chai not into Mario and tell u something that fans are reserving Ploy for Pope they're in a rumor 

lol.....me too. I'm looking forward to this lakorn because of P'Ploy and P'Chai, although I like Mario and Aun, I'm not watching this for them. I'm also looking forward to seeing Mick along with Benz and Vicky. To be honest, I wasn't a fan of Ploys in the past, but I've grown to like her, I find her very cute. Regarding her and Pope, if they get together, I wouldn't mind. They seem to be very compatible. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
lol.....me too. I'm looking forward to this lakorn because of P'Ploy and P'Chai, although I like Mario and Aun, I'm not watching this for them. I'm also looking forward to seeing Mick along with Benz and Vicky. To be honest, I wasn't a fan of Ploys in the past, but I've grown to like her, I find her very cute. Regarding her and Pope, if they get together, I wouldn't mind. They seem to be very compatible. 
i assuming her and Pope story isn't going to end wait till STT relaunch onair lets all wait for it, but in the mean time Madam Dun is very epic man P'Benz she looks hot in every wardrobe even dress as a guy she still look good 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
i assuming her and Pope story isn't going to end wait till STT relaunch onair lets all wait for it, but in the mean time Madam Dun is very epic man P'Benz she looks hot in every wardrobe even dress as a guy she still look good 

That's what I thought. I'll definitely look forward to that, it is full of veteran actors. P'Benz definitely looks good dressed as a guy. I love how P'Benz and P'Vicky have scenes with their real-life hubbies, you don't often see that. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
That's what I thought. I'll definitely look forward to that, it is full of veteran actors. P'Benz definitely looks good dressed as a guy. I love how P'Benz and P'Vicky have scenes with their real-life hubbies, you don't often see that. 
yeah we don't often see those kind of surprising guest starring 
Lol those pictures of Ploy is so beautiful no wonder why Pope his so hyped up saying she's too charming