[Ch3] Mae Yaai Tee Ruk (Maker J Group)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
if it is only me that see the newbie nangek has her nose job? if so it is so sad to see a 17 yr-old into plastic surgey. I am still not over Pat N's case--She ruined her young, innocent and cute look.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if it is only me that see the newbie nangek has her nose job? if so it is so sad to see a 17 yr-old into plastic surgey. I am still not over Pat N's case--She ruined her young, innocent and cute look.
yeah she some kind of a nose job too oh wow she's only 17 that is pretty young to start
surgery

hippo

sarNie Adult
damn she's so young!
i was expecting someone a little older

and yup the nose

kong does look better than charkrit.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
If she already did has a nose job, then she really need a new one done, because the tip of her nose, it look like she got stung by a bee or something. :coverlaf:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not surprising if nang'ek got a nose job b/c most of Khun Ae's kids have done at least something to themselves. Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

omg i love makers j group they casting a whole bunches of reunion
Khun Jaidee from mia taeng, Tun Jakrit 365 days of love and lots more :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Pream is kinda cute but wow, there's so many newbies! I think Channel 3 needs to realize that just because Nadech, Yaya, Mark, Mint etc all got popular, it doesn't mean that will apply to ALL newbies. It also seems that they're all Khun A's kids too.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Nang'ek is so cute! She reminds me of Som Thanasee (Power 3 chick) that moved to Ch7 couple years ago. Her acting doesn't seem bad from this first clip but we'll see when the actual lakorn airs.
Starts @ 5:13 !!!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to nirvanafact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcg8eZhjP2E&sns=em

Is this clip for this lakorn, I know Mew and Kong is in here.