[Ch3] Mae Yaai Tee Ruk (Maker J Group)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
That wasn't the person I was thinking of but now that you mention it Alice, she does look like Maprang! haha brain damage >.< I shall come back haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That wasn't the person I was thinking of but now that you mention it Alice, she does look like Maprang! haha brain damage >.< I shall come back haha
she does kind of mixture with Marprang let just wait and see what others here reckon

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

the nang'ek's name is Preme Rnida Tachasit. She's just 14 year old (can you believe it? She's like super giant tall besides Mew). She goes to international school.
:mellow: :mellow: CH3 so full of newbies!

helping the flood victims with mint

starring in one of mos' MV

credit preme's fc

LOL at the 4th photos, Ipads are the only thing that could suck the life out of them. It's like they're alone in their own worlds, don't bother to talk to others. :bhehe: :coverlaf: And MICK! He's everywhere!! like almost in every lakorns that currently airing :loool:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg can't wait to see this its another fun relaxing lakorn and I like Makers J
P'Nok J she's creative and wow the cast from Mia Taeng is reuniting together in here
except Rome/Chompoo but atleast I have Chakrit to look forward to and that new n'ek
Pream she's cute she reminded me of Marprang

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Is channel 3 retarded or what for pairing tweens with 30 something year old men. That is just inappropriate in every way. There should be a new acting law that only hires 17 year olds and older. I'm 15 and I would be grossed put having to couple with a man who's almost old enough to be my father.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is channel 3 retarded or what for pairing tweens with 30 something year old men. That is just inappropriate in every way. There should be a new acting law that only hires 17 year olds and older. I'm 15 and I would be grossed put having to couple with a man who's almost old enough to be my father.
yeah I think its not appropriate either though I'm in my 20's I still agree its kind of gross, Chakrit his 33 his old enough to be the n'ek father.
What the n'ek she's only 17 :wackonut:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ขำๆ กับพี่ก้อง พี่มิ๊ค

credit to clickfriendclick's channel

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Is it true she is only 14 years old... The lakorn looks good and n'ek looks cute but 14??? That is way too young... There is almost a 20 years age difference...