[Ch3] Mae Yaai Tee Ruk (Maker J Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i wonder what kind of character is GG playing in here? from her style in this one it look like her character is different from her other ones.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
FULL EPI.01

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rk6bwSwv6NA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I really adore Pream but this lakorn gonna be a skip for me! The teasers look so corny and nonsense, also the OST is not that great at all.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is funny..
How is chakrit character related to kong and jakrit?

And kong is pream real dad right cuz mew got pregnant then married another man???

cecilia

Staff member
i love love love it .. i didn't want it to end at all :(
I didn't like the ost at first but now i like it .. i' in front of my comp, dancing away <3
Granny is the best - she got me laughing so hard each time she listen to her daughter complain ..
she always bring the light in everything - trying to bring the two mother/daughter together.
I'm looking forward to seeing the father/daughter reunion too :wub:

I like the light comedy in here .. i'm most looking forward to p'kong and p'mew's scene ..
oh, and the three men too .. gosh, jakrit is hilarious .. i love how he came up with the idea to drug p'kong <3

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I like Jakrit and Preem in here but the story is too cheesy for my personal liking. I'll wait to see the future episodes and judge further.

cecilia

Staff member
the comedy can be a bit cheesy at time but brushing that aside, the script is good ..
at least krit is not as bad as Sam was in the old version (look wise)

kirt/kong are co-owner of a designing company with jakrit - somewhere along the line, they agree to be some sort of bromance.
so in a way, it's kindda like taboo but that's b/c kong didn't know that preaw was his daughter ..