ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL!  That last pic of the boys...looks like Ken is sniffing Ananda's hair.  Enjoying every moment of their bromance.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:drools:  :drools:  :drools:  it has been a while miss this thread whenever the golden boys meet there's always fun and charisma overload  :woot:  thinking of the wait to see this onscreen *sigh*

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Now if you want a goofy pair, then A Team is perfect. If you want a handsome pair TiKen is perfect.

How do I choose? Lol. 
Off topic, but I just noticed your siggie!!!! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

cr: Ananda's IG
some fun

ken: ananda you'r sooo handsome are you single  :pervie:
ananda: ohhhh ken you made me blush  :crush:  :crush:
tik: how could you do that to me ken am heart broken now because of you i hate you ananda  :weep:   :mellow:
p'off: what crazy man i cast did i do the right choice  <_<  <_<
andrew: i will just continue to show my bright smile no one can smile like me :D :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Ken: Let's go out for dinner.
Ananada *shy* :OK
Tik: Ken how can you do this to me?! Why are you cheating on me?  :cry:
Off *thinking*: Damn it I was just about to ask Ken out.
Andrew: I don't care about any of you fools I've got my girl Jana. 
:lmao3: that's what am talking about  :lolyup:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Filming has stop i assuming and maybe that way update are slow these day  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: . I bet when this lakorn start airing or announce that it will aired, this tread will be active like crazy like before hehehehe. I got to admit i'll be one of those that coming in for update or posting update hehehe  :wink:  :wink: .

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
SURPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSEEEEEEEEE :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  ananberley is here they didn't end filming people ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh miss you sooo much

ananda: kim don't left me alone again i misss you soo much 
kim: awww okeeyyy :blush:

cr ig miss_toey

cr ig ratchaneech3

cr ig supermustang

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
SURPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSEEEEEEEEE :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  ananberley is here they didn't end filming people ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh miss you sooo much

ananda: kim don't left me alone again i misss you soo much 
kim: awww okeeyyy :blush:
Hahaha. That caption is cute! And probably truly how Ananda feels! LOL! Yayyyy. Glad to see more updates from Tiger. :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: By the way, yellow looks amazing on Kimmy. :wub:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Hahaha. That caption is cute! And probably truly how Ananda feels! LOL! Yayyyy. Glad to see more updates from Tiger. :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: By the way, yellow looks amazing on Kimmy. :wub:
yess maybe that's what he really feels hahahaha :ghehe:  i agree with you kim sweet light color perfectly :heart: am soo happy to see new updates of them hope it will be more pic from today but also am sad coz that's mean too they didn't complete filming for good so it will more delay to finish this on time to air :rolleyes1:  

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Yahhhhh, Ananberley is back....i miss this couple so much. I thought they finish film Tiger but not, maybe they need extra scenes. I wonder how will they organize closing party of this series? Will they do one by one or all 5 together? LOL

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Yahhhhh, Ananberley is back....i miss this couple so much. I thought they finish film Tiger but not, maybe they need extra scenes. I wonder how will they organize closing party of this series? Will they do one by one or all 5 together? LOL
that's what i was thinking too "how do we know they end filming uselly we know when they do a close party so in this cas will they do a close party one by one  or all together"

phatman said:
Still filming???! Haha.
oh yesss still

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes! YES! Tiger is still filming...gawd am I happy and gawd did I missed them! :) :)

Thanks na adsd18/2 to sharing Ananberley! :kiss: :kiss: