aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omg!! Wow! Those kisses! Ananberley is such a hot hot hot pair! Omg, I can't begin to express the love I have for Ananberely. ( Hehe. I'm guilty of having anticipated this lakorn more than Ngao Jai.) I get to FIN them soon! I can't breathe. I've been anticipating this lakorn ever since 2013!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aiyaja said:
Omg!! Wow! Those kisses! Ananberley is such a hot hot hot pair! Omg, I can't begin to express the love I have for Ananberely. ( Hehe. I'm guilty of having anticipated this lakorn more than Ngao Jai.) I get to FIN them soon! I can't breathe. I've been anticipating this lakorn ever since 2013!
i don't think i will survive either 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see Seur. Ananberley is hot.
Ok i see Ananda has a photoshoot with Leica M and tags "chubbychain". But the thing i want to talk is Mark's manager also commented in Kim's manager the same "chubbychain". Can we anticipate the photoshot of Ananberley?!?!?
The photo of Kim's manager posts is just girl and photographer's shadow. And Kim also likes his pic on IG which has been awhile.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Can't wait to see Seur. Ananberley is hot.
Ok i see Ananda has a photoshoot with Leica M and tags "chubbychain". But the thing i want to talk is Mark's manager also commented in Kim's manager the same "chubbychain". Can we anticipate the photoshot of Ananberley?!?!?
The photo of Kim's manager posts is just girl and photographer's shadow. And Kim also likes his pic on IG which has been awhile.
girl don't make my hopes go high your comment made me hyped ooooooooo  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  could it be could it how much am hopping is truueeee  :weee:  :weee:  :drools:  :drools:

i went to check it and now i think there's a hiighhhh highhhhh possibility :dance3:  :dance3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:
girl don't make my hopes go high your comment made me hyped ooooooooo  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  could it be could it how much am hopping is truueeee  :weee:  :weee:  :drools:  :drools:

i went to check it and now i think there's a hiighhhh highhhhh possibility :dance3:  :dance3:
i wish Kim dated Ananda instead of Mark, to those MKFC forgive my words 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:

Okok don't get your high up na? Or u will kill me when it won't happen LOL I hope we can see more works for them.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! I can't believe my dream is coming true for an Ananberley photoshoot! :woot: :woot: The girl in Kim's manager's picture was definitely Kim. You can tell by her figure and her hair. Pear, one of Mark's managers, also commented "@chubbychain" on the post. And in Ananda's post, he said in the caption "Snapped by @chubbychain during our Garnier shoot". Meaning, he had the shoot with someone else.  :pervie: I'm 100% sure it's Kim. :bhehe: Ananda's photo was posted three days ago and Noom's picture of Kim was posted yesterday. :rockon: I can't wait! It looks like it's going to be a very sexy photoshoot! Ananda was shirtless and Kim was in a formfitting dress. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous95 said:
OMG! I can't believe my dream is coming true for an Ananberley photoshoot! :woot: :woot: The girl in Kim's manager's picture was definitely Kim. You can tell by her figure and her hair. Pear, one of Mark's managers, also commented "@chubbychain" on the post. And in Ananda's post, he said in the caption "Snapped by @chubbychain during our Garnier shoot". Meaning, he had the shoot with someone else.  :pervie: I'm 100% sure it's Kim. :bhehe: Ananda's photo was posted three days ago and Noom's picture of Kim was posted yesterday. :rockon: I can't wait! It looks like it's going to be a very sexy photoshoot! Ananda was shirtless and Kim was in a formfitting dress. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
:woot: :drools: :weee: :bhehe:

Oh my gosh, two gorgeous gorgeous beings! That's just too hot! :wackonut:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Okok don't get your high up na? Or u will kill me when it won't happen LOL I hope we can see more works for them.
don't worry Meoconie :lolyup:  i will take my responsibility for making my hopes high :ghehe: there's enough evidence that they did the photshoot together i think is not coincidence they both (manager and ananda) posted pic about some photshoot  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:
Anonymous95 said:
A sneak peak of their photoshoot:

cr: noom_piyachart & ananda_everingham
that's already hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttt :spicy: :spicy: i will wait patiently to see if this photoshoot they did it together, 

Anonymous95 said:
OMG! I can't believe my dream is coming true for an Ananberley photoshoot! :woot: :woot: The girl in Kim's manager's picture was definitely Kim.  I can't wait! It looks like it's going to be a very sexy photoshoot! Ananda was shirtless and Kim was in a formfitting dress. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
:drools:  :drools:  :faint: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I knew it would delay because Bang Rajan is having 18+ episodes right now from what I'm seeing at Manager

I like that lakorn but really? I hope it ends soon, I NEED ANANBERELEY. 
i want to cry so we are back to waiting for another unknown air date  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: