"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm losing my mind here after the scond teaser i didn't expect it to be thiiiiiiis gooooooooooooooooooooooooddddd aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no adsd don't go crazy now you still have to watch your sublim favorite actress with her hoot hoot hoooot co star  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  i will share more when i calm down 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
beautiful edit from ig k_gallery 

i don't want to leave you nooooooooooooooooooo  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
romeo and Juliette thailand  :cry:  :heart: :heart: :heart:

10 days to go  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
OMG A R SCENE! KIMMY FINALLY GOT A R SCENE! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS A LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME AND NOW MY DREAM COMES TRUE!!! GOOD JOB SCRIPT WRITER!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and of course i can't not do a gif from this excellent teaser with the hot moment in it :spicy: :spicy:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :faint: :spin: 

she's mad at him look hurt  :weep:  praob : my love please,  wanvisa: don't touch me 

the separation moment  :teary:  :teary:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
OMG A R SCENE! KIMMY FINALLY GOT A R SCENE! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS A LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME AND NOW MY DREAM COMES TRUE!!! GOOD JOB SCRIPT WRITER!
and that's not all monkeykimmy they will be both RSCENE and  WELLING SCENE :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:   i'm sooooooooooooooo reeeaaaadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy give me ananberley :yahoo: :yahoo: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
WE ARE ANANBERLEY FANS NO.1 and NO.2 adsd xd. I TOTALLY CANT FIND MY MIND. THEY ARE AWESOME!
:loool: ohh yyeaaahhhhh totally i'm losing my self control seeing this two here  :woot:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
@monkeykimmy Let's hope it's an rscene! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

@adsd In the second gif, it actually looks like Parop is messing with Wanvisa to annoy her.
it must be an rscene else why she will cry after it , if it's welling :ghehe:

i think like that too he loves messing with her :spicy:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It could've been a willing the night before, but the next morning she regretted it. It's kind of like in Thara Himalai with Aum and Kim. But we'll see. I do hope and think it'll be an rscene. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. If it was an rscene, looks like it succeeded because Kim is "shirtless" under the blanket. :coverlaf: I think it's probably not a willing scene also. We'll see! :thumbsup:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i tried for you but you should ask one of the talented members here in AF i'm sure they can make an amazing one with this pic

btw they created  an official  account in ig : actart_luadmungkorn

Thank you for your pic. I don't know who I should ask kekekeke

Tik_lover said:
Here is a translated
version for the 2nd teaser

Tao Gae Bunlur- Have you ever think that what your doing is wrong in our tradition. Going over all of the older generation's head.

Parop- Since they don't see the values of our love..should we run away?

Tao Gae Sia- There will be no marriage between you and the heir of Jiwalabunjong. UNDERSTAND!?

Thank you for translation. ahhhhhhh so excited to watch this. 10th March should come fast.
Will we have 3rd teaser? They usually have 2 teasers, right? There should be some OSTthat release too so we can peak some awesome scenes^^

These pictures of Ananberly look hot, beautiful and awesome whatever they did.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I just wonder its succeed or not. Nang ek cried badly so I think its not a big possibility thats a willing scene.
Anonymous95 said:
Lol. If it was an rscene, looks like it succeeded because Kim is "shirtless" under the blanket.  :coverlaf: I think it's probably not a willing scene also. We'll see! :thumbsup:
you ladies are hilarious :loool: i vote that that was a succeeded rscene is that make sens :ghehe:

pic from teaser one and teaser two in one i'm sooooooooooo exited  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: