"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
CatzieeNin said:

No Rscene. That's a willing scene. 

She cried because he's disappeared. She thought he would dump her 

welcome catzieenin , thank you for clarifying , awwwwww if that so i'm soooooooooo hhappppppyyy i love welling  more than Rscene well i want to see kim in one to see her ability in portraying that situation but for me i prefer welling romantic scene between ananberley hahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love reading this

translation
What is it like to work with Kimberley?

Ananda : I'm so happy that I met someone like Kim that isn't too much of a perfectionist when it come to acting if she was it may be harder for me. But Kim is quick, information come quickly, she adjusts herself quickly like sometimes I like to make up lines and she knows how to stop me and make me follow the lines. And now Kim grew up and became a beautiful woman, who isn't arrogant, who is always natural. It makes me comfortable because 'Kim is a lovely girl who isn't forcing herself/trying to be lovely.

' When you're in a scene with Kim, does it make you want to laugh?

Ananda : No. I think when I'm with Kim, i'm more concentrate because it's clear that we send each other the emotions instantly. When Kim is acting someone who is pleading for something, she gives the right emotion, she answer to what I do. When I act with her I'm really comfortable.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG!!! Ananberly fever!!! Super excited for this lakorn...I jumpping up and down for this series hehehehehe...Suer, Singh, Krating, Raed and Hong!

LOVE THE 2ND TEASER!!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone know if Kimmy Station will be subbing this drama? I was planning on joining the subbing team after Ngao Jai ended because it'll be too much for me to do a few at once, but Kimmy Station usually posts hard subs on their own YT channel, so if they are subbing this then I didn't want to overlap. Hehe.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aiyaja said:
Does anyone know if Kimmy Station will be subbing this drama? I was planning on joining the subbing team after Ngao Jai ended because it'll be too much for me to do a few at once, but Kimmy Station usually posts hard subs on their own YT channel, so if they are subbing this then I didn't want to overlap. Hehe.
i don't think they will sub it they didn't sub ARO coz as they said they don't have enough human source to do it instead they translate it in viki so i guess is the same think for Tiger 

they translate the teaser2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk1PWQGzOI4

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hhuuuu huuuuuuuu ladies you all should know what this look is of  hahahahaha  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  she want to kill him seeing him dancing with another woman  :girlmad:

like some comment said "she's got  the eyes of the tiger" 

ahhhh i can' stop staring in the pic and imagining what will happen ,(they will make each other feel jealous by dancing with their arranged partner from their families ) 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
The sub team in Viki is looking for volunteers so i think you can join them or ask Ninja007.
I hope the serie can be subbed fast as ARO^^
Want to watch it so badly, esp Ananberley scenes? Do anyone know how many eps of Seur?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Want to watch it so badly, esp Ananberley scenes? Do anyone know how many eps of Seur?
i had read somewhere (i think in viki ) that it will be 12 eps but nothing can be official in the moment 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
i'm losing my mind here after the scond teaser i didn't expect it to be thiiiiiiis gooooooooooooooooooooooooddddd aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no adsd don't go crazy now you still have to watch your sublim favorite actress with her hoot hoot hoooot co star  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  i will share more when i calm down 
:teary:  :worthy: Kim...I have now words to describe.  

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvsAc9UbKrY&feature=youtu.be

Not exactly related but I included a Kim and Ananda scene from the trailer in this video because I can already tell they'll be epic lol 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
TOOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha. Watching their scenes with that song makes me wish they had a new lakorn together!!!!! They're so suitable in all types of genres, but I want to see them in a slap-kiss please!!!  :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Ananberley!!!! Hahaha. Love the mv xsinsationalx. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: