tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ahju is seriously so cute, playing cupid for yok and aun. The scene where they show aun to go and give roses are so adorable.

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone tell me at which second Mew is putting on the tie to Tik? I watched the clip of but couldn't find it...i must be blind.Lol. I love tik and new pairing- they are so cute...

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Omg, if not Ahju, the kidnappers won't know Khun Tee is the son of singh leader. Then she started flirting but then ask for Khun Tee's help. How clumsy of she? But then she's so adorable. Who can hate her?

D~D

sarNie Adult
elegantnas21 said:
Can someone tell me at which second Mew is putting on the tie to Tik? I watched the clip of but couldn't find it...i must be blind.Lol. I love tik and new pairing- they are so cute...
It's hasn't happen yet. Their teasing us with these clip so that we would die of their cuteness. Lol !
(◠‿◠)

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Sweet_JJ said:
Ok finished watching and I must say GREAT EPISODE! Can't wait for tomorrow! THE PREVIEW IS AWESOME!
I loved Ep 3. It just keeps getting better and better. Tik and Mew are just cuteness overload!!! :ghehe:  I loved the part where they were on the street and a bicycle was passing by and he grabbed her hand so she wouldn't get hurt and then he didn't let go of it.. Not until her little brother came in between them.

tgamber said:
Ahju is seriously so cute, playing cupid for yok and aun. The scene where they show aun to go and give roses are so adorable.
I know right. I love Ahju and Tee playing cupid now it's Yok's and Aun's turn to play cupid for them. They were just like  :toast:  cheers to a new couple! I'm glad Yok and Aun worked out the problem between them and now are happy!  :D  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tweedaly said:
I loved Ep 3. It just keeps getting better and better. Tik and Mew are just cuteness overload!!! :ghehe:  I loved the part where they were on the street and a bicycle was passing by and he grabbed her hand so she wouldn't get hurt and then he didn't let go of it.. Not until her little brother came in between them.

I knew right. I love Ahju and Tee playing cupid now it's Yok's and Aun's turn to play cupid for them. They were just like  :toast:  cheers to a new couple! I'm glad Yok and Aun worked out the problem between them and now are happy!  :D  
I kind of hoped Aun and Yok's problem wouldn't be solved yet haha. I actually like Au as the lovetorned bodyguard.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Gotta catch up on ep. 3. I LOVE MEW!! Ahh, she's so cute!

The photoshoot looks good. Andrew is so handsome! Gosh that man hasn't changed!

cecilia

Staff member
I love that he always pull her to be close to him .. even hold her hand/wrist when she refuses to let him do so :wub:

Reactions: D~D

D~D

sarNie Adult
elegantnas21 said:
Oops, are u referring to the Lakorn itself or are you referring to Tik and Mew showing up on the talk show ??

Sorry, I thought u were refering to the Lakorn. Lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The subtle sexiness when T releases Ah Ju's hair by pulling her hair pin out with his mouth was... *sigh* worthy.  :crush:

I like the pace of this.

So, while Parob & Wanvisa was dancing under the moon at the beach, Tee & Ah Ju were captured. hahah

I always overlap the two parts so the plots merge and makes sense.

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
Another great episode..loving tik and mew together..T sure love holding Ahju's hand hehe..@xounerthanlater yep T sure is a sweet talker hehe. I wonder when will ahju start having feeling for T..i hope its soon hehe   
i like it how they didn't drag Aun and Yok's problem and have it clear up in this ep.

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
Oh my gosh!!! Ah Ju asking Khun Tee what Aun and Yok be doing!!! Hahahah that was one funny scene! Pervert Khun Tee!!! Hahaha!!! I am really loving Singh!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I personally love Aun and Yok's love story. Why do I have a feeling they won't be together in the end....?

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Gaaaahhhhh AhJu and Tee are super adorable together, I can't take this! Fangirling!

They are SUPER DUPER adorable !!!! :D

Sweet_JJ said:
I like it when Tee always tries to hold AhJu's hand/wrist hehe.

yep, i like that too. Whenever  there is a scene of AhTee hand holding, my eyes zoom in to see if they are actually REALLY REALLY holding hand where their hand intertwined but sadly, my eyes sees ONLY  Khun Tee holding Ahju wrist.   :thumbdown:   But i wont complain anymore b/c their cuteness kills me sweetness. :wub:

tweedaly said:

I knew right. I love Ahju and Tee playing cupid now it's Yok's and Aun's turn to play cupid for them. They were just like  :toast:  cheers to a new couple! I'm glad Yok and Aun worked out the problem between them and now are happy!  :D  

i thought that Ep 3 was alrite... but their cuteness still has me. :D

cecilia said:
I love that he always pull her to be close to him .. even hold her hand/wrist when she refuses to let him do so :wub:

So true. Lol !!! i hopes Khun Tee keeps that up.  :lol2:
I also feel like its AhTee signature pose. Khun Tee is really protective of Ahju. :pervie:  awe !!!!!

Alice said:
i think the next few episode Ah-Ju have to get married with Khun Tee 

I hope its next week  b/c i wanna see life after marriage. That would be SWEET !!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

rosycake06 said:
Another great episode..loving tik and mew together..T sure love holding Ahju's hand hehe..@xounerthanlater yep T sure is a sweet talker hehe. I wonder when will ahju start having feeling for T..i hope its soon hehe   
i like it how they didn't drag Aun and Yok's problem and have it clear up in this ep.

100% on board with u on this girl.  :yes:
 i L :heart: ve Aun and Yok as well. i like that their problems is solve already (if it did happen in Ep 3  today.) that would mean that less problem/issue is to be solved.

ArrahFriez said:
Oh my gosh!!! Ah Ju asking Khun Tee what Aun and Yok be doing!!! Hahahah that was one funny scene! Pervert Khun Tee!!! Hahaha!!! I am really loving Singh!!!

:rofl:  so thats what happen. Awe!!! And Ahju got all shy/embarrass .These two are just too DARN cute !!!  

Khun Tee, your such a teaser.  :coverlaf: