tinah

sarNie Coma
I never imagine we will see all 5 of these hottie guys together standing side by side. Tik look the smallest.

Taews wig has got to go! She look hideous with it. Why does she need it anyway.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
 i know this's maybe not a big thing but i couldn't resist not to share it with ananberley shipper in this short clip as it was translated in one of the comment there ananda called kim my nang_ek i was like this awwwwww :blush:  i never heard any of kimmy's co-star call her my nang'ek i just feel fiin and found it sweet   :spin: :spin:
http://iconosquare.com/p/869675408738414524_1298484026

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
 i know this's maybe not a big thing but i couldn't resist not to share it with ananberley shipper in this short clip as it was translated in one of the comment there ananda called kim my nang_ek i was like this awwwwww :blush:  i never heard any of kimmy's co-star call her my nang'ek i just feel fiin and found it sweet   :spin: :spin:
http://iconosquare.com/p/869675408738414524_1298484026
HEHEHE. Is Ananda challenging Mark by calling Kim "his nang'ek"? :coverlaf: :pervie:  :heart: I really believe now that Ananda has a thing for Kim. Looking back at their BTS videos, he seems so shy around her. :coverlaf: Signs of someone in love. :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
HEHEHE. Is Ananda challenging Mark by calling Kim "his nang'ek"? :coverlaf: :pervie:  :heart: I really believe now that Ananda has a thing for Kim. Looking back at their BTS videos, he seems so shy around her. :coverlaf: Signs of someone in love. :heart:
do you know what i wish : i wish that ananberley  will have an event togehther even just for a once i want to see ananda his flirting talk about kimberley and their filming haha  :pervie:  :pervie:  if not an event it will perfect too if a photoshoot  :bhehe:  ahhhh ananda is hilarious 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I finally read the synopsis for each series, and I swear, I kept thinking, "Oh this sounds so exciting!" and then I'd read the next one and think, "Wait, but this one sounds so good too!!" and on and on LOLOL. They all sound super romantic and packed full of drama and action. I can't wait! 
The couple I'm most looking forward to is Ananda and Kim. You've all got me hooked ;) Wasn't really interested in Ananda -- I got excited seeing Ken and Andrew hehehe -- but since he's paired with the lovely Kimberley, I can't wait to watch their star-crossed, luck romance.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
jjinxx said:
I finally read the synopsis for each series, and I swear, I kept thinking, "Oh this sounds so exciting!" and then I'd read the next one and think, "Wait, but this one sounds so good too!!" and on and on LOLOL. They all sound super romantic and packed full of drama and action. I can't wait! 
The couple I'm most looking forward to is Ananda and Kim. You've all got me hooked ;) Wasn't really interested in Ananda -- I got excited seeing Ken and Andrew hehehe -- but since he's paired with the lovely Kimberley, I can't wait to watch their star-crossed, luck romance.
Yay!!!!!! Glad that you're most excited for Tiger (Ananda and Kim's part). And glad to have a new Ananberley shipper!!!! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Tiger: the most exciting :woot:
Lion: the most romantic :heart:
Krating: the most dramatic :gungirl:
Rhino: the most comedic :lol2:
Swan: the most...boring? :yawn: (LOL. I'm just kidding Boy/Janie fans!!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: )

(edit)

Swan: the most laid-back B)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm really happy to see Kim working in this project! Her performance has consistently impressed me for her past couple of lakorn, despite some plots not appealing to me.

lol I hope that p'Off doesn't hold back for Swan, because I love lakorn that have a lot of focus on nang ek. There are too few of those and Swan sounds like my cup of tea! Hong is going to rule the top mafia!
I'm confused though, because the synopsis says that Hong's father loves her a lot, but p'Off interviewed and said Hong's dad considers her bad luck because she causes the death of his loved ones. 

The cast is just amazing, as if that wasn't apparent already :D p'Dang sure pulled off a miracle getting these people together! The cast gives me chills just imagining each story arc.
All the photos with the four guys are overflowing with charm. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
P'Off told Ananda they can finish it in March LOL.
he fooled him :loool: poor ananda  but am sooooooooooooooooooooo thankful to p'off for that else i wouldn't see my ananberley came true :spin: :spin: :spin: 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ananberley have come to an end.... NO! :teary: I will missed them...see you until Tiger aired!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I hope they have some activities when the lakorn comes out

Sweet_09 said:
I was thinking about a magazine shoot or an event together lol! I'm down! :yes: :yes:

me three pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaassse let them do activity together at least for a once i want that sooo baaaadlllyyy  :drools:  :drools: