jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Kim looks fierce in that cover picture. Out of all parts I think I'm looking forward to Kim/Ananda and Andrew/Taew's part the most. They look like fun stories and not too much drama.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
adsd18/2 said:
oh yeaaah  :drool:  :drool: hotness :spicy:

finally they are starting promoting but where is ananda  :lmao:  :lmao:

my kimmy supper gorgeous as always :spin: :heart:
Oho I love the first picture!!! Makes me even more excited!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I really wish Ananda and Kimberly will have events together plus a magazine shoot hahahahaha!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
I really wish Ananda and Kimberly will have events together plus a magazine shoot hahahahaha!
you changed your profile photo to them that's cute :thumbsup:  :thumbup: and am still hoping they will do a magazine shoot together why is so hard to get them together  :rolleyes1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULDN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT WHEN I SAW THAT CLIP ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS GOING TO POST IT, BUT YOU GOT TO IT BEFORE I DID ADSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THE OST IS SO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M IN LOVE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: THIS SERIES IS, WITHOUT A DOUBT, GOING TO BE A HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: TALENTED ACTORS, TALENTED DIRECTORS AND PRODUCERS, EPIC OSTS, AND AWESOME STORYLINES! IT'S A RECIPE FOR SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: