Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe. I'm currently on vacation. :D I've missed you all too. :kiss: I don't come on here unless it's something really important (like this). :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Hehe. I'm currently on vacation. :D I've missed you all too. :kiss: I don't come on here unless it's something really important (like this, for example). :p
ohhhhh that's cool well then i wish you a very great vacation enjoy it to the max   :wink: :p

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Sweet_JJ This is definitely going to be the best series ever!!!!!!!!!!!

@adsd I hope they don't cut that kiss scene out! Or any of the kiss scenes for that matter! That's so stupid if they do! We'll have to make complaints so Ch.3 will change that stupid rule of theirs!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:

@adsd I hope they don't cut that kiss scene out! Or any of the kiss scenes for that matter! That's so stupid if they do! We'll have to make complaints so Ch.3 will change that stupid rule of theirs!
:yes: :yes: we have to manifest in front of ch3 build "no kiss cut" :ghehe: 

awwwwwwwwwww soooooo cuuuuuttteee :crush: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i lost my breath when i saw this at pantip  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  pleeeeeeeeeeeeeassssssssssssssssssseee can anyone translate it pleaaassssee 

those pics totally got me hooked  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
:slapandkissse3:  :slapandkissse3:  :slapandkissse3:  :slapandkissse3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kim is soo lucky!! Haha. I'm envious of her!!

I'm hooked to that song. It gave me goosebumps!! I can't wait until the full version is released!!

That kiss!! Ack. Kiss me too darling!

Our golden boys are too cute.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
woooooooooooooow march fast cant wait anymore their chemistry  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: and the kiss  :faint:  :worthy:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
@adsd18/2, this is indeed  :slapandkissse3:  :slapandkissse3: !!!!!

@Alice...thanks for sharing the link....i love it so much that i'm sharing (re-posting) the pics here hahahahahaha! sorry, hope you girls don't mind na!  :wink:  :wink:

Ninja007 if you have time you can translate but it up to you na! Under the spoiler tag!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:

@adsd18/2, this is indeed  :slapandkissse3:  :slapandkissse3: !!!!!

@Alice...thanks for sharing the link....i love it so much that i'm sharing (re-posting) the pics here hahahahahaha! sorry, hope you girls don't mind na!  :wink:  :wink:

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet for sharing them here and ohlalalalalalalalala i can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt the pics are soooo dramatic,emotional and soooooo romantiiiiiccccccc :cloud9: :cloud9: o yeah girl we will have a slap and kiss  :slapandkissse3:  holllayyyyy   :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:   

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lom Sorn Ruk's ost and teaser have already been released. Shouldn't we be seeing the teaser for Suer and the ost for this series already? I thought Lom Sorn Ruk airs after Suer, on March 4 & 5?

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Aww the guys are like just in the background teasing the couple as they are either breaking up or ananda is making up with kim.