monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Tik_lover said:
I can translate the summaries for ep1-4 but there's ALOT and I mean a lot of spoilers. Plus, this is way different from the book. If anyone don't want to read it, I recommend you not reading it because then the lakorn wouldn't be fun anymore
Thanks tik_lover! youre such a great person. Aw,,,,,, now I'm start to hesitate watch it or not...

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Parop Rungrueng Phaisonsiri is in the Chinese festival with his family when Parop was threaten and shot but he escaped the assassination but Ah Chan was the one who had bad luck and got shot. Parop wanted to go find Kanin, who went missing during the Chinese festival but Tao Gae Phaison or Sia wouldn't let him go even if he wants to go badly.

During the feneral of Ah Chan, Parop asked Chokthawee to take good care of his family because he has to go the Nest Island. In the pier before going to the Nest Island, Parop and Wanvisa met with each other because Parop sat on her chair and table and also ate the food that she order. Both Parop and Wanvisa them got into a fight and yelled at each other. Since none of the boat is opened Parop then asked a men to take him to Nest IsLand. Where Wanvisa secretly sneak into the boat too without telling Parop.

An unexpected event happened when the Driver becomes the villain and wants to kill Parop. Fighting happen making Wanvisa fall into the water. Parop after fighting with the Villian jumped into the water to help Wanvisa out. Another boat came the same way with more men. Both Wanvisa and Parop then swim across the ocean to an deserted unknown Island.

Both Parop and Wanvisa were both hungry to death, in the end Parop have to find coconut to drink, make a fire pit and find fish for Wanvisa to eat and also take good care of her. Parop and Wanvisa have to sleep and stay on the island alone in which they both wouldn't tell each other what one another's name is. Wanvisa got bite by a snake but was helped by Parop.

Once Tao Gae Phaison found out that Parop is missing and didn't arrive yet at the Nest Island, becomes frighten. Supansa who is Parop's mother was shocked and frighten to the point where she fainted.

Parop taught Wanvisa how to survive by finding food, making a place to stay in. Because of this, both Parop and Wanvisa got really close to each other. Wanvisa starts to cry because she is afraid that her parents make be worried about her. Parop then starts to have feelings for Wanvisa.

Prim prepares the stuff for the night of the Moon for her mother. In which Supansa will also pray for Parop so he can be safe. Mongkhun and Chokthawee both then is order to go find Parop.

Parop taught Wanvisa how to make a raft so they could get out of the island, but the raft that they made broke so they couldn't get out of the deserted island. Making them both sad. But Parop found some things that he could use on the ocean and took them back to the island. Wanvisa told Parop that tonight is the night of the Moon. Parop and Wanvisa then pray and dance together. And on the night it rained making both Parop and Wanvisa slept together in the small cottage. Parop took Wanvisa snorkeling with him and they both exchanged their bracelet to one another so they could have good memories once they leave the island.

Parop is about to make another raft to get out of the deserted island again but the boat of the Rival came to the island and started shooting Parop and Wanvisa. Both Wanvisa and Parop then ran from the Rival, the Rival fell in the snake that Parop made to trap snakes. Parop took Wanvisa and his with her behind the waterfall, where Parop and Wanvisa split with Parop kissing Wanvisa and told her to meet him on the other side. Wanvisa came to help Parop making the Rival chase after them and shot Parop on his shoulder. Both Parol and Wanvisa then decides to jump off a cliff.

Both Parop and Wanvisa then walked to a nearby cave, which Parop's wound hurt a lot. Tao Gae Phaison, Chokthawee and Mongkhun all came to the Island and saw an boat there. Making the three of them land on the Island.

The Water raise super fast in the cave, Parop and Wanvisa is about to drown. Making them both confess their feelings to each other. Holding hands and pray that they will both survive. The Villian shot Phaison, Chokthawee and Mongkhun taking the boat away. Phaison the his crew then left the island. Parop and Wanvisa were able to survive and escape from the cave.
Mongkhun saw a smoke vast from the sacred Island and told Phaison. Phaison then went back to the island and found Parop. Both father and Son hug each other but Parop fainted afterward. Supansa was super excited once she found out that Parop is not dead and is brought home safely.

Parop was brought home for three day but woke up on the day that Wanvisa is not there. Mongkhun told Parop that Phasit is taking Wanvisa home. Parop is super sad that he haven't seen Wanvisa's face. Making him then chase after Wanvisa and both of them talked until the train starts to drive away.

Tao Gae Bunlur scold at Wanvisa making Bodin pity Wanvisa. Parop and his mother went to see Sin Sae Wuang. Sin Sae Wuang told him that he will have bad luck for a while. Parop dropped his watch at the temple and came back to get it, at the same time Wanvisa came to pray and met with Parop. Parop and Wanvisa were both very happy to see each other again. And saw that they were both still wearing the baclet they both had exchange to one another on the deserted island.

Phaison took Parop to meet with Wanchai, Wanchai also brought Warin to meet with Parop. Parop knew right away that he is going to be matched with Warin. At the same time Wanvisa is brought to meet with Prayu. Yokmanee sang the same song that both Parop and Wanvisa danced to when they were both on the island. Both Parop and Wanvisa bump into each other and danced together, Parop kissed for a good bye. Parop show her the love that he has for her.

Warin fell down making Parop help carry Warin to the car. Once Parop got home his parents told him that he and Warin would be a very good match. On the other hand Bunlur is forcing Wanvisa into marrying Prayu. Making Wanvisa cries infront of Parop at the Shrine. Parop pity Wanvisa so he asked her to run with him and marry him. Wanvisa was shocked by what she heard and never thought of Parop inviting her to run away with him.
Parop told his parents that he has a lover already and doesn't want to marry Warin. Wanvisa also tells her parents that she has a lover and can't marry Prayu. Parop takes Wanvisa to meet his family which were Phaison, Supansa, Praotha and Prim. Everything is going well once Tao Gae Phaison found out that Wanvisa is the daughter of Bunlur.
Wanvisa took Parop to meet with his family. But Bunlur already dislike Parop for dating his daughter for only a month and already asking her to marry him. Once Parop leaves, Bunlur force Wanvisa to still marry Prayu and disapprove for Aanvisa to marry Parop because he is Phaison Rungrueng Phaisonsiri's son. Phaison also said the same thing to Parop and orders Parop to marry Warin.
Parop is stress and sneak to see Wanvisa at her house and saw Wanvisa crying making him pity her even more. Parop invites Wanvisa to run away with him but before anything happen. Bodin came to interrupt them and got into a fight with Parop. Parop was hurt badly with Bunlur ordering Parop to not come back again.
Chokthawee talks to Prim and thinks that Wanvisa is probably lying to Parop. At the same time the Bird Nest that was sent to China was sent back again. Making Phaison super angry and thinks that it's Bunlur who did this to him.
On the day that Parop and his family were at Chua Tien Lao, Wanvisa and her family by chance met with Parop's family and fighting happen all because of the Bird Nest. Bunlur is going to shoot Phaison, Parop then is going to shoot Bunlur. Wanvisa luckily came to stop everyone including Parop from shooting her father. Parop is hurt badly inside. Phaison is super stress because he might be eliminated in the bird Nest Auction.
Parop and Chokthawee both starts to suspect of the person behind everything of making Phaison and Bunlur fight and misunderstand each other. Bunlur got shot by the Villian making the feud even more bigger.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Tik_lover!!!!! WOW. That's only the first four episodes?? So DRAMATIC. Haha. I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
monkeykimmy said:
LOL I cant hold back and I finally read it too. So dramatic! I'm getting more excited.
Me too and done reading it..lol but i love reading these spoilers or reviews, never got tired while reading them.
Thank Tik_lover for your awesome translating ans summary it.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Meoconie said:
Me too and done reading it..lol but i love reading these spoilers or reviews, never got tired while reading them.
Yes just getting more excited by imagine Ananberley act out these scenes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
Thanks Tik_lover!!!!! WOW. That's only the first four episodes?? So DRAMATIC. Haha. I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:
i will not read it "dramatic what happen what did she read" don't read "but she look soo exited it must be soo good it won't hurt you if you did" don't read it  , i'm like a crazy person right now  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww that's supper gooood and ohh maannn there's a lot of kiss Ananberley will make me squeal all the time i know it , now i lost my calm i'm hyped over the story  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :dance2:

that was just the beginning and it's that good imagine when they start the hate love phase ooohhh mmyyyy :spicy: :spicy: