"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
seeing all this kisses make me think that probably start from the ep they fall in love i will get to see an anaberley kiss every ep  :drool:  :drool:  from the previews  pics they had already soooo many kisses welling kisses forced kisses , their chemistry is just woooow soo mature :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim had an event today. Can I just say that she looks AMAZINGGGGGGG with Bie?!?!?!?!? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: They're super hot together!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: He's so masculine, and he has a deep and raspy voice. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: My favorite part: 2:42. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: And their conversation at the end. :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XgWHgH9xdo
cr: KimmyStation

cr: bie_kpn

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
The scene with Kim and Anan kissing was the scene where Parop met with Wanvisa's family and he and her walked out of her house and he took a kiss from her.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Does Parop and Wanvisa's family not get along? Since i saw the MV of Parop and Wanvisa holding a gun at each other.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg parob and wanvisa  :kiss2:
man I'm crazily addicted to this series 

shirocchi

sarNie Egg
Amelie3 said:
Hi!
With the help of many great people - especially Ninja007 and The Swan -  we will be able to provide you softsubs for Ep 01 of Suer this weekend. Stay tuned! :D
Nothing can stop our love for this lakorn!  :tease:  @ Every obstacle!

Amelie3 you're an angel thank you sooo soooooooo muuch  :dance1:

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Hi...

Does anybody know what happen to Channel Mafia Luerd Mungkorn in Viki... I did favorite the channel but now it seems missing from Viki. Where can i watch MLM with English sub. Pls

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
fara_markim said:
Hi I'm new here...
just made an account just because I love this lakorn soooo much..
And it is a must to join the hype here ^^
I usually watch thai lakorn live since I am a thai mix...so if you need any help in translation, it is my pleasure to help
Welcome to the MLM club! ^^ It would be great if you can join sub/traslation team so non Thai fans like us can watch sooner.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
eiza said:
Hi...

Does anybody know what happen to Channel Mafia Luerd Mungkorn in Viki... I did favorite the channel but now it seems missing from Viki. Where can i watch MLM with English sub. Pls
No more MLM on Viki and CH3 lakorns later. We are waiting softsub from sub team. Let's wait to the end of this week.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Tik_lover said:
The scene with Kim and Anan kissing was the scene where Parop met with Wanvisa's family and he and her walked out of her house and he took a kiss from her.
you made me *fangirling* just imagining it "steal a kiss from her " aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh just one day to gooooo yyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

edit 
loook at this pic i faint :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:   :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: