the first meeting

:loool: :loool: "eww pathetic" 

:rain:   :lmao3:

cr kimmy_kimberley pantip

and this is my favorite one :spin: :spin: :spin: :crush: :crush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Another mag shoot for Tik and Mew, when will Ananberley get their chance?!

the pic is not showing

ananberley photoshoot will happen when i go old  :facepalm:  :wacko:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
Tik and Mew are promoting Lion way more than Ananberley are for Tiger. And Lion hasn't even aired yet!
soo true i can't get it why tik mew had filming 3zaap before annaberley who will film it in 24 march that doesn't make sens for me since tiger is airing and lion i still wayyy far to air  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  that's really weird 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
soo true i can't get it why tik mew had filming 3zaap before annaberley who will film it in 24 march that doesn't make sens for me since tiger is airing and lion i still wayyy far to air  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  that's really weird 
Maybe they record their part first and airs later. ohhhhhh I can't wait to see Ananberley's part . To bad I will be in Thailand on that day but can't join their recording.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
here are stuff about Krating - there is a love triangle between ken&cherry with P'Chai 
credit as tag

looks like Cherry will be singing the song for 'Krating'

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Hi!
Can somebody help me with finding out the nickname of the wonderful person from Viki who helped me to get Ep 01 segmented? We want to credit her/him for the great job!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Spoiler/ BTS from Suea
https://instagram.com/p/0NR5yTy45Z/
Oiiiiiiii i want Monday now. Never hope Mon and Tue come quickly. 2 days more
wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
i know i may sound crazy but seriously i was feeling sad today but seeing this clip  now i can't stop smiling i can't waiiiit monday come on i need my ananberley  , PS anyone notice he still hold her hands even after he cut the scene  :pervie:  :pervie:

btw who knows what they said  please

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
i know i may sound crazy but seriously i was feeling sad today but seeing this clip  now i can't stop smiling i can't waiiiit monday come on i need my ananberley  , PS anyone notice he still hold her hands even after he cut the scene  :pervie:  :pervie:

btw who knows what they said  please
They are so close. at the end of the video Kimmy put her hand onto Ananda's breast :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

shirocchi

sarNie Egg
Amelie3 said:
Hi!
Can somebody help me with finding out the nickname of the wonderful person from Viki who helped me to get Ep 01 segmented? We want to credit her/him for the great job!
I'm trying to ask in Jasmin lakorn, hopefully they know. Since all the mafia page is gone now on viki. Yesterday the other part except tiger is still there.

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Here is the link to the blog that will provide softsubs for Suer: http://chanruklakorns.blogspot.de/2015/03/subbing-project-suer-tiger.html
The softsubfile matches the full length Ep from TV3-yt-channel. Just dowload both and it will work.^^
Kimmystationworld will probably provide a hardsubbed version on Facebook.
Million thanks to all who participated!  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Amelie3 said:
Here is the link to the blog that will provide softsubs for Suer: http://chanruklakorns.blogspot.de/2015/03/subbing-project-suer-tiger.html
The softsubfile matches the full length Ep from TV3-yt-channel. Just dowload both and it will work.^^
Million thanks to all who participated!  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:
Thanks a lot Amelie3.  :beer: the hero!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Amelie3 said:
Million thanks to all of you. Whatever softsub or hard sub, we will really appreciated your hard work. Already download the ep and now only add the sub so i can enjoy it^^

For the hardsub, does Kimmystationworld think release download version so we can keep it in our driver????

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Amelie3 said:
thank you thank you thank you  thank you sooooooooo sooooooooooo much endlessly  you are really doing a great favor for people who loves this lakorn and are no thai such a kindness from you ladies   :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  i'm already watching it in my pc right now and it even better this way  :flowers:

btw as much as i know kimmystationworld doesn't have facebook right ?