Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG THIS EPISODE WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Meoconie said:
No more watching it on Viki.
If you looking for sub, watch it herehttps://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=811227815580470&video_source=pages_finch_trailer
They have soft sub also, go here to download.
http://chanruklakorns.blogspot.de/2015/03/subbing-project-suer-tiger.html?m=1
If you want to watch raw, go to TV3 Official's YT
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think one of the admin or mod need to put a memo up on the home page to let members know about the sub lakorns on viki since every page or so the question comes up.
Agree

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I still can't stop thinking about that coconut husk scene when Parob told her she was using too much that it was going to rip her pants. HAHAHAHA

When she did a fly kick on him I couldn't stop laughing. These two are amazing!

I actually adore Wanvisa. She's a girly girl but can be tough in dire situations.

It's awesome that Parob isn't annoyed with her. He just teases her and drags her along.

I feel like Wanvisa has an overprotective father who cages her. That was the reason why she wanted to go to Gor Jet (7th Island).
She wanted to show her father she was strong and able to defend for herself.

They'll probably use the boat the hired thugs came in to escape... at least I hope so.

p.s. Tell me why Parob didn't use his knife to defend himself... or even take the guns from the bad guys? LOL only in a lakorn....

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I can't wait until the episode!! Why do they only air 2 episodes in one week? I need more than 2 episodes! I can't wait to see what happen after when they return to their homes?.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wanvisa is so adorable. It's no wonder Parop falls for her. :D Kim is playing her role brilliantly. :clap2: This is my favorite character from her so far. :thumbsup:

My favorite parts in episode 2:

-Parop staring at Wanvisa while she's looking at the butterflies
-Wanvisa sleep talking
-Parop and Wanvisa swimming underwater
-Parop and Wanvisa dancing under the moon :cloud9:
-Wanvisa handing the gun back to the bad guy
-Wanvisa getting stuck between the branches
-Parop accidentally punching and kicking Wanvisa in the net :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:
-Wanvisa screaming after Parop and then drop kicking him :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOL. I LOVED today's episode! Can't wait for tomorrow! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
While I watched these 2 eps, I feel that those hilarious and funny scenes were made many to make up for heartbreak scenes later. We can laugh still our stomach hurt now but we will cry many buckets of tear.
Anonymous<3 said:
Wanvisa is so adorable. It's no wonder Parop falls for her. :D Kim is playing her role brilliantly. :clap2: This is my favorite character from her so far. :thumbsup:

My favorite parts in episode 2:

-Parop staring at Wanvisa while she's looking at the butterflies
-Wanvisa sleep talking
-Parop and Wanvisa swimming underwater
-Parop and Wanvisa dancing under the moon :cloud9:
-Wanvisa handing the gun back to the bad guy
-Wanvisa getting stuck between the branches
-Parop accidentally punching and kicking Wanvisa in the net :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:
-Wanvisa screaming after Parop and then drop kicking him :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOL. I LOVED today's episode! Can't wait for tomorrow! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:
My fav parts tooo. If I was Parop, I will use Wanvisa to kick bad guys.
There was one scene that when Wanvisa looked for Parop when she heard the shooting sound. Parop must talk bad abt Panvisa like "stupid" to irritate her up so she hit the guy.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Hahaha. I couldn't stop laughing from the beginning.

K:What’s that sound?
A:It’s a tiger.
K:Are you kidding?
A:It’s really a tiger, you rather I say it’s a cat?
K:Well, do tigers eat human?
A:Yes, if it’s hungry.
K:Well is it hungry?
A:From the sound of it, I guess it is.
K:Really?
A:Why? You scared?
K:A little.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
This is spoiler!! As of reading this on manager Parop's father and the Tiger Gang will come recuse him and Wanvisa. And then that's where the humor turns into love then Hate.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
My favorite was when Parop grabbed Wanvisa to run after fighting with the bad guys and she smashed into that one tree. Pluse when Wanvisa was caught in the bad guys arm. Parop started yelling at her which made Wanvisa mad and stated beating the other guy up!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
You will certainly laugh out loud a lot. :)
I watched it earlier already & yes...LOL'ed a lot! These two are awesome in comedy. I can't wait to see the drama.

Freaking Jae...who the hell gives the gun to the bad guy?! OMG when she floated back to shore & how she was laying there...I was dying laughing. Then they argued about who's fault it was LOL! "It's my fault. No it's mine. No, I said it's mine. Ok, it's your fault. No, it's your fault." My head was turning left, right, left....after the argument, she said she swallowed so much water & he just laughed.

I've already said this, but I'll say it again. I love that jump kick & how angry she was. Punching Ju like a mad woman HAHAHA!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Tik_lover said:
This is spoiler!! As of reading this on manager Parop's father and the Tiger Gang will come recuse him and Wanvisa. And then that's where the humor turns into love then Hate.
So they will back to mainland today ep and no more Juu-Jimm. Can we have Juu-Jimm when they are back^^

ceda_lee said:
I watched it earlier already & yes...LOL'ed a lot! These two are awesome in comedy. I can't wait to see the drama.

Freaking Jae...who the hell gives the gun to the bad guy?! OMG when she floated back to shore & how she was laying there...I was dying laughing. Then they argued about who's fault it was LOL! "It's my fault. No it's mine. No, I said it's mine. Ok, it's your fault. No, it's your fault." My head was turning left, right, left....after the argument, she said she swallowed so much water & he just laughed.

I've already said this, but I'll say it again. I love that jump kick & how angry she was. Punching Ju like a mad woman HAHAHA!
I watched this scene in midnight so it scared me a little bit with showing PaVisa's faces. i had to rolate my ipad to watch LOL

The jump kick scene was hilarious. It would make awesome gif. @adsd, you should make it into a gif

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
I'm rewatching episode 2 to help me get over the rushed ending in NJ. I need something to make me laugh.

I haven't caught up with NJ yet!!! I'm guilty! Haha. I've yet to see the last three EP's. 

x0unerthanlater said:

You will certainly laugh out loud a lot. :)

I can't wait!

Tik_lover said:
My favorite was when Parop grabbed Wanvisa to run after fighting with the bad guys and she smashed into that one tree. Pluse when Wanvisa was caught in the bad guys arm. Parop started yelling at her which made Wanvisa mad and stated beating the other guy up!!!!

You're making me more and more excited! 

Meoconie said:
So they will back to mainland today ep and no more Juu-Jimm. Can we have Juu-Jimm when they are back^^

I watched this scene in midnight so it scared me a little bit with showing PaVisa's faces. i had to rolate my ipad to watch LOL

The jump kick scene was hilarious. It would make awesome gif. @adsd, you should make it into a gif

Sweet_JJ said:
Yay they're leaving the island! Lol, time for the hate and drama! I'm really into love-hate drama lately haha. 

Good, they need to get off that darn island. Haha. Time for the real stuff! I like 'em on the island, don't get me wrong, but time for the slap/kiss/revenge game!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:

Hahaha when she gave back the gun , I yelled the same thing! Jae is so ditzy. I thought epi 1 was funny already but 2 is hilarious! There's a lot of dirty jokes too like the part she was washing the shell and Ju thought something else, my jaw just dropped that they dared that lol.