x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Episode 3 must be when they start to develop an urgency in their survival hence giving them that feeling that they're going to die. Which in turn makes them want to express concern for each other. I think this is when their true feelings will blossom... after this, our hearts will be hurting for them... I am ready for it!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really feel sad after all the laughs and happiness back to real world  :lmao:  :lmao:

ohhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy her dad whhhhhhhyyyyyyyy that's cruel , now i understand her more having such a dad is a hell  :cry1:  :cry1:  :teary:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but destiny will bring them together , their reunite put a smile on my face hahhaha i was "my pavisa together" i'm crazy 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh hes soooooo cuuute shhhhhyyyyy :blush: don't distance  them i want them on screen together all the time 
my favorite gif watching such a cute scene 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh today epi smile tear , smile  tear  :cry:

waiting for part 7
let's dance and forget the world just the two of us like when we were in our island 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
help help help his whisper  soooooooo sseeeexxxyyyyy hhhhhoooooooooooooooootttttt i melt :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

why did they sttooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppp :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: this was the most romantic dance scene   :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

their breath their stares after stoping and almost kissed they are on ffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee seriously their chemistry is so sexual no kidding sensational ammaziiingg just wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooow ananberley all the way

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I'm crying when seeing those spoiler pics....:( and i'm getting excited the dancing part.
From a week, i won't be come here often cause i'm starting my Thailand trip.
PaVisa, wait for me^^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I'm crying when seeing those spoiler pics....:( and i'm getting excited the dancing part.
From a week, i won't be come here often cause i'm starting my Thailand trip.
PaVisa, wait for me^^
lady get a fan ready beside you coz you will feel hot and the blood will explode from your vain , well at least that what happened to me i should prepared my self :spicy: :spicy: no breath left in me

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
lady get a fan ready beside you coz you will feel hot and the blood will explode from your vain , well at least that what happened to me i should prepared my self :spicy: :spicy: no breath left in me
Thank for warning keke i have to be focus on that scene....i should sleep now but i can't.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Thank for warning keke i have to be focus on that scene....i should sleep now but i can't.
:ghehe:

wanvisa is craazzyyyyyy the way she grumped that piece of meat and smach her like a man ahahahahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
PAVISA LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEE

SOMEONE CALLED THEM THE EROTIC COUPLE CAN I USE THAT ? COZ THEIR CHEMISTRY ISS SOOOO HHHIIIGHHHHHH THE STARES THE SMILES THE TOUCHS EVERYTHING THEY SAY THEY DO TOGETHER I'M IN LOVE WITH THEM  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I WANT THIS LAKORN every day 2 ep is soo littlllleeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh another torture wait, such a beautiful entertainment time for me sooo loving it  ANANBERLEY ,aayyyyy the shot gun is in the next ep  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  my coutdown start from now 

i have soo manny cap and gif want to do