Penelope

sarNie Adult
This has got to be the BEST lakorn that is airing right now.

Kim and Ananda have SUPERB chemistry!! It's like their not even like their acting AT ALL.

I want to watching episode 4 so BADLY right now. Monday can't come any sooner!!

Team Suer!!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Why do I feel like Kim looks so much bigger in Seur than her previous dramas?  Like her face is so swollen at times.  I'm loving it, but dang!  

This is so Romeo & Juliet.  Fell in love boop...heartache bap.  He already asked her to marry him  :coverlaf: Like he said, time isn't important.  They've only known each other for a short time, but they've been through hell & back.  In that short time, they both know whatever happens, they won't abandon each other.  

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I just skim a little bit Suea's magazine and there are alot lot lot pics of the casts, esp Ananberley. I will try to get one copy for souvenir

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm i the only one who repeated the whisper sound of parob when he danced with wanvisa his breath soo sexxyyy "jae" hhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttt soooo seductive like i don't know how to describe it hhhhuuuuhhhhh i need to take a deep breath :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: i repeated it 20 times an i will repeat it over and over  
exactly in the min 2:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDespnF4L-Y

i want someone to whisper like that in my ears i will melt :faint: 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i'm i the only one who repeated the whisper sound of parob when he danced with wanvisa his breath soo sexxyyy "jae" hhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttt soooo seductive like i don't know how to describe it hhhhuuuuhhhhh i need to take a deep breath :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: i repeated it 20 times an i will repeat it over and over  
exactly in the min 2:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDespnF4L-Y

i want someone to whisper like that in my ears i will melt :faint:
You are not the only one. Its extremely hotttttttttttttttttttttttttt! :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
glad i'm not the only one going crazy over that :ghehe: ready for gif then? don't faint na just scream :lol:

the hot whisper 

"killing me softly"

closer and closer :spicy:

can you see how he swallowed :heart: :heart: they are on fire of desire awwwwwwwwwwwwww :faint: 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know the background music during they lying on the beach after dance? almost in 49:30 something. Its sooooo beautiful I I want to download it. Is it the different version of OST? 

Stella

sarNie Egg
Pueng_B said:
I want to see good ratings for Kimmy drama so she continues to get good scripts and get to work with credible production companies like broad cast.

Totally agree w/ you. Im an audience and I dont care much about rating, but rating is important for young actress like Kim. Kim is one of a few actresses that has a whole package and she deserves a chance to work w/ great producer besides Anne

I saw this pic on ig. I wonder if Ken and Janie's characters have sth special in the past or they're just like brother and sister? In ep 1, Tham also showed  a little concern toward Hong

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the gifs adsd.  Yes, when he swallowed...I  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ananda has so much sex appeal, it's hot enough to erupt a volcano in Hawaii! This man carries the sexiness with ease! Kimmy Kimmy...oh what can I not say enough about you! Her acting comes so natural! What a great addition to the Thai entertainment to have such a young, talented star like her for this generation. She acts the clumsy, annoying, yet brave character so well! It's hard for sparks not to flare when you have two hot, frustrated people in the middle of nowhere, stuck on an island. Either fall in love or kill each other, right? I love it when Parob teases Wanvisa, especially the part when she went bipolar on him and he brought that traditional wooden pad saying she needs it for her menstrual. :lolyup:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Pueng_B said:
I think the ratings are important bc at the end of the day channel 3 and production houses are businesses if what they put up doesn't get ratings what incentive will they have to continue to quality dramas? They just go ch 7 way push out crappy melodramas and get the ratings..cause that's what Thai public seem to want.

I want to see good ratings for Kimmy drama so she continues to get good scripts and get to work with credible production companies like broad cast.

My bone to pick with this drama is that it's a period drama but the main characters use modern Thai slang and there are even English words in there..sometimes it makes me confused bc I want to keep believing that this whole drama happened in an era gone by..

The scriptwriters and director didn't make the main characters maintain talking in the manner of that era..cause there's no way a lady of wanvisa family status would use 'wa' or 'woi' ..i heard a lot of words that realistically not heard of back then like when wanvisa says 'fluke' as in lucky fluke'..i know she went to study overseas but even back then she would be talking 20 years ahead of her time..

Still love this Lakorn though and will watch every minute of it :)

Bahahahaha..If we want to pick bones, let starts by having two main characters who looks nothing like they are from a Chinese background in the first place. Both looks like they need to play in a European soap opera. But good eye candy is always a plus, regardless if their physic matches the role or not. Good acting makes you forget about the imperfection, that's for sure. And both Kim and Ananda delivers in the acting dept!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
calm down adsd calm down there still 4 day to see this on screen don't go crazy now *deep breath*

Did I miss this scene on epi 3?? I don't remember seeing this. The way he embraces her right here is so touching and warm. Like he's been longing for her.

You know what makes this lakorn so much more exicting is to have Ananda star in it. He's normally a 'movie' star, not a lakorn star, so it's such a treat to see him onscreen two times a week. :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kayla said:

Did I miss this scene on epi 3?? I don't remember seeing this. The way he embraces her right here is so touching and warm. Like he's been longing for her.

You know what makes this lakorn so much more exicting is to have Ananda star in it. He's normally a 'movie' star, not a lakorn star, so it's such a treat to see him onscreen two times a week. :drools:
no you didn't miss that scene in ep3 this scene will be in next week , and  i agree how you described it he soooooo into her like when he hold her he hold the world she is all he want :heart: :heart: soooooooooo waaaarrrmmmm