Kayla

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
no you didn't miss that scene in ep3 this scene will be in next week , and  i agree how you described it he soooooo into her like when he hold her he hold the world she is all he want :heart: :heart: soooooooooo waaaarrrmmmm

Cool! Cause I know I was pretty clued to the screen of all their scenes together to miss that part!

I don't know what it was but I found it so romantic of him on the part when he just blunted out 'If you don't want to get marry, don't get marry. Run away. Run away with me. Get married with me'. The way he said those words on that part without a second thought was quite sweet. Maybe I am just a sucker for old romance. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kayla, it was very sweet indeed.  I think when they were stuck in the cave, he already had it in his mind that if they survive, she will be his.  

I'm just glad ch3 isn't cutting the real kiss scenes in here.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
He wants her.  He would have taken her right there where they were dancing in the restaurant.  His reaction when she had to go  :crush:
i know what you mean :crush: :spin:  that smile 

Kayla said:

Cool! Cause I know I was pretty clued to the screen of all their scenes together to miss that part!

I don't know what it was but I found it so romantic of him on the part when he just blunted out 'If you don't want to get marry, don't get marry. Run away. Run away with me. Get married with me'. The way he said those words on that part without a second thought was quite sweet. Maybe I am just a sucker for old romance. :)
you are not the only one Kayla we are the romantic fans :spin: :spin: :spin: sooooooooo beautiful oooohhhhh i don't know how i will handle seeing them hating each others after all this it will be hard 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Pueng_B said:
I think the ratings are important bc at the end of the day channel 3 and production houses are businesses if what they put up doesn't get ratings what incentive will they have to continue to quality dramas? They just go ch 7 way push out crappy melodramas and get the ratings..cause that's what Thai public seem to want.

I want to see good ratings for Kimmy drama so she continues to get good scripts and get to work with credible production companies like broad cast.

My bone to pick with this drama is that it's a period drama but the main characters use modern Thai slang and there are even English words in there..sometimes it makes me confused bc I want to keep believing that this whole drama happened in an era gone by..

The scriptwriters and director didn't make the main characters maintain talking in the manner of that era..cause there's no way a lady of wanvisa family status would use 'wa' or 'woi' ..i heard a lot of words that realistically not heard of back then like when wanvisa says 'fluke' as in lucky fluke'..i know she went to study overseas but even back then she would be talking 20 years ahead of her time..

Still love this Lakorn though and will watch every minute of it :)
YES! EXACTLY! This is why I care about the ratings! Ratings do matter. I'm not saying I'm not enjoying Suer, because I very much am, but I care about the ratings also because it affects the success of this series along with Kim's success as one of the actresses in it. If her part doesn't do well (this goes for any of Kim's other lakorns as well), it could affect her future work and determine what she'll be casted in. Aside from talent, directors and producers also look for who can bring in views. Fortunately, I don't think the low ratings have had anything to do with Kim as an actress because she's been able to bring in high ratings in the past. I just think there are a lot of loopholes in Suer. It's either the script or the fact that P'Off was rushed to put this out. Certain things are very messy and they don't make sense.

Ananda and Kim, however, are both actors with big fanbases and their chemistry is undeniable. They're both playing their roles brilliantly, especially Kim, who has improved from just ABO. With the competition Suer has on the Mon-Tues slot though, Ananberley should be doing a lot of promotions. They haven't had a magazine shoot, no events, nothing. As far as we know, there'll only be their appearance on 3Zaap. Someone mentioned that Lom Sorn Ruk has more competition compared to Suer, but they've still managed to get high ratings. Well, Nadech/Taew/Patricia have had so many events and appearances together to promote LSR. I think Ananberley just need to do the same.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
i know what you mean :crush: :spin:  that smile 

you are not the only one Kayla we are the romantic fans :spin: :spin: :spin: sooooooooo beautiful oooohhhhh i don't know how i will handle seeing them hating each others after all this it will be hard 
Yes yes...that look right there.  Like he can't believe this is happening or just happened. He's soooo in luuuuuv...I'm in love too.   :heart:  :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
monkeykimmy said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Oh14qmZdC4
I dont have the link of official mv but I saw someone posted this on pantip. Dont know its usable of not.

I love the song! HEHE.

Sweet_JJ said:
Phatman where are you? I need to read your essay on the episodes! excuse me, your "comments" :bhehe:

I'm about to start in a bit!! HEHE.

Ninja007 said:
Eng sub had been added to HD VDO on kimberley Fan page, including the missing scene at the end of Ep02-4/5, => http://goo.gl/589XWo

OMG, thanks!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Stella said:
Totally agree w/ you. Im an audience and I dont care much about rating, but rating is important for young actress like Kim. Kim is one of a few actresses that has a whole package and she deserves a chance to work w/ great producer
Yup. I agree!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you guys think they'll make a mv for the first ost? Since EP.1, they haven't used it as the opening theme song. :scratchhead2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The comments always makes me revisit certain scenes...
Ananda is definitely a good actor. I wasn't his fan by all means, but I've always applauded his acting.
Now though, I think I've fallen as a fan. His eyes... so romantic and dreamy.
Love it when Parob insists on taking care of his Jae Jim. teheheh He wanted to drop her off after meeting at the temple...
but she said it was alright. He said he would just take one more step... just one more... but she said it was okay and told him to get back.

*siiiiigh* Why is Monday so far from right now??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:
rating for ep3 is 5.0 can you guys be happy now :p
i am happy since i don't care much on rating 

you watch when next episode rating could be on fire zooming from nowhere