"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
Right adsd? Ananda seems like he can't resist Kim. He flirts with her a lot and at the same time, he's actually really shy towards her.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love Ananberley's interactions. I can't wait to see more of them on 3Zaap. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:
in 3 zaap i will prepare a fan next to me , after watching the news vdo , i already feel the hotness imagine a complete hour in 3 zaap i will faint for sure from excitement can't wait  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
 Their off screen chemistry is the same from when they were filming Suer. Despite them not meeting each other since the end of filming, it hasn't changed how they feel and act towards each other. :pervie: :bhehe:
that's what i noticed too the chemistry is the same as the filming , soo truue what you said i agree 100% :yes: :yes: :yes: 

Viforever

sarNie Egg
Super adorable couple. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   Love it when the two hosts asked Ananda and Kim to do one demonstration of their lakorn together, and Ananda said he want to do a slap and kiss scene.hahaha  Then Kim said if he kiss her she will slap him very hard, so Ananda said he'll let her slap him for the kiss.hahahahahaha.  soooooo dang cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! watching that part over and over. Goes... i just love them :woot:  :woot:  :woot2: .  They are so natural together.  they laugh so much at each other.  He seem to adore her, and seem she to get shy around him.  :rolleyes1: :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Can it be possible to extend more eps? How is the process of Rhino? I wish they can be longer than 9 as long as i can watch Panvisa.
In the news, i love Ananda's eyes, voice, laugh...I love everything abt him LOL. They need more promotions

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Viforever said:
Super adorable couple. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   Love it when the two hosts asked Ananda and Kim to do one demonstration of their lakorn together, and Ananda said he want to do a slap and kiss scene.hahaha  Then Kim said if he kiss her she will slap him very hard, so Ananda said he'll let her slap him for the kiss.hahahahahaha.  soooooo dang cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! watching that part over and over. Goes... i just love them :woot:  :woot:  :woot2: .  They are so natural together.  they laugh so much at each other.  He seem to adore her, and seem she to get shy around him.  :rolleyes1: :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  
you sooo luckyy for the ability to understand  i feel hopeless right now :lmao:  :lmao:  , thank you for translating it ohh myyy i'm speechless why i feel sexiness and hotness in that sentence 

a littel taste from the river of sweetness ananberley made by their chemistry in that vdo
http://iconosquare.com/p/944626840524181975_1394888987

this couple is unique in lakorns world seriously 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Viforever said:
HAHA! Ananda's willing to get slapped just for a kiss from Kim. :coverlaf: Their conversation is like a real life lakorn scene. "If you kiss me, I'll slap you very hard." I think Kim meant it too. I mean, she is already taken. Lol. They're so hottttttttttttttt. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: No doubt, Ananda REALLY, REALLY, REALLY adores Kim...if you know what I mean.  :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
Look at the way Ananda looks at Kim. Don't tell me that's not how a man stares at a woman he loves adores and admires. :drools: :drools:  You can't fool me. This ain't acting anymore. :pervie: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and i believe in the vdo he said he his surprised she slimmed  a lot the way he looked at her in that moment just watch it and you will know what i mean  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he said something along the lines of that she got fit/slimmed down. He must've seen her IG update where she was showing her abs. :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
do you believe it i was so much in to them in the studio that i didn't notice in the vdo they showed some BTS while they were talking i was completely taking and focusing on that little square where ananberley talking i think i passed to the next level of addiction :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after watching the morning new vdo 2 time already i want ananberley everyday , promote them more i want an event iwant a photo shoot i want tv programs , yes i'm eager  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  they deserve my hooked  :clap:

Viforever

sarNie Egg
I luv Ananda so much.  That dude is so funny and charming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He keep making fun of Kim losing her voice cause he said she stay up dancing to late last night.  I think he meant yesterday was Mark Prin birthday so he was teasing her that she was up late last night because of that.hahahaha  so everyone was laughing at them.  They are so much fun to watch. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:   and so damn sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy together.  :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Viforever said:
I luv Ananda so much.  That dude is so funny and charming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He keep making fun of Kim losing her voice cause he said she stay up dancing to late last night.  I think he meant yesterday was Mark Prin birthday so he was teasing her that she was up late last night because of that.hahahaha  so everyone was laughing at them.  They are so much fun to watch. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:   and so damn sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy together.  :D
can i imagine just imagining as a crazy fan that he is jealous haha  :pervie:  :pervie:  thank you again and again for translation  :thanks:  :thanks:
please can you tell me what did the host ask them at around the min 4:56 they seemed soo shy :blush:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
can i imagine just imagining as a crazy fan that he is jealous haha  :pervie:  :pervie:  thank you again and again for translation  :thanks:  :thanks:
please can you tell me what did the host ask them at around the min 4:56 they seemed soo shy :blush:
I totally drawn in Ananberley fever :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: cant help I really want them to pair up again :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I totally drawn in Ananberley fever :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: cant help I really want them to pair up again :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:
i will put a chair next to you and let's cry along together  :cry:  :cry:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i will put a chair next to you and let's cry along together  :cry:  :cry:
More I fin Ananberley, more I feel sad :cry:  :cry:  :cry: It upsets me for the truth. Its a low possibility for Ananda to do a lakorn again. But if, pls pair up with Kimberley again! :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ananda said ... Before he did this lakorn, he thought this will be the only lakorn he does. But after doing it, he enjoys it sonmuch more than he expected. So now, he is not too sure if he will be doing another lakorn or not.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you ninja_007 please can i dream of ananberley again my hope raised from 0 to 10 now please ananberley again  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: