phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fara_markim said:
I know than both Ananda and Kimberley are great at acting...but I just need to highlight how awesome the make-up artists is...whoever are you, you're are awesome!! Look at how Kimberley looks alone, i believe she just put a bbcream on with pale color lipstick..which make it looks so real..and i believe she filmed this along side ARO right? in ARO, her nail was nicely done since she's a khunnu there, but in here, she doesnt put anything on it, even on her toe nails. I saw some lakorn before where the nang ek still got make up and manicure done even she was kidnapped for weeks...lol
Yeah. I agree. For once I like the makeup in here, the overall look they give both our leads. It matches the scenes well. Their hair isn't always perfect too.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Andrew's been in films. I remember 2, the one with Aom and the one where he got stuck in a Chinese film back when he was still a kid. Tik actually got famous in films first then transitioned over to lakorns. Taew got to act with Mario who was like Ananda, up until he did his first lakorn and now does them regularly.

Technically lakorns and lakorn stars in general are more popular than film stars in Thai. It's not like Hollywood.

Anyway back to this, Ananda and Kim are really awesome together but why is the story so thin? There's nothing there. No wonder it's only 9 episodes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:
Andrew's been in films. I remember 2, the one with Aom and the one where he got stuck in a Chinese film back when he was still a kid. Tik actually got famous in films first then transitioned over to lakorns. Taew got to act with Mario who was like Ananda, up until he did his first lakorn and now does them regularly.

Technically lakorns and lakorn stars in general are more popular than film stars in Thai. It's not like Hollywood.

Anyway back to this, Ananda and Kim are really awesome together but why is the story so thin? There's nothing there. No wonder it's only 9 episodes.
Oh yeah he has done films!! Haha. I remember now. The one with Aom is called Returner or Remaker or something. Haha.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Agreed with you phatman.   Kim's fans are the most active on AF that's why you see a lot of updates on her.    Other stars even though they are very popular in Thailand like Tik, James J., Bella, Nadech, Yaya, Taew, Mew, etc. their international fans here at AF are not that active so you don't see much update about them.    Well, I think Nadech's fans and Yaya's fans prefer to update in RFTD thread.     No wonder that thread reached 3.4 millions views and almost 1200 pages.

I'm surprised that Seur only has nine episodes.     Have to agreed that Ananda and Kim have great chemistry and they are the reason people tune in to this lakorn.

phatman said:
I'm sure they did, but because of lack of updates we didn't get to see pics. I sure do hope so. It wouldn't make sense to just let Kim interact with the other stars...? Haha.

Tik actually started in films. Hehe. It was Dang Birley's and Yong Gangsters that gave him fame. I saw it without subs and I actually liked it, even though I understood very little. Hehe . Ken did films too, but mainly lakorns. I don't think Andrew does films...does he?? Hmm...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I'm sure they did, but because of lack of updates we didn't get to see pics. I sure do hope so. It wouldn't make sense to just let Kim interact with the other stars...? Haha.

Tik actually started in films. Hehe. It was Dang Birley's and Yong Gangsters that gave him fame. I saw it without subs and I actually liked it, even though I understood very little. Hehe . Ken did films too, but mainly lakorns. I don't think Andrew does films...does he?? Hmm...
Of course. I'm sure Mew and Taew got some scenes with the Golden Boys too, but what I mean is that, it's probably not a one on one conversation alone with all three of them like Kim had. For example, in Singh, Mew probably did have a scene or two with the golden boys but I'm pretty sure Tik is also in the same scene with her. Same with Taew. Andrew is probably in the scene with her too. So it probably won't just be Mew and Taew conversing alone with the golden boys, like Kim's case in Suer. That's just my speculation from the lack of updates from Singh and Raed. Plus, I don't see any reason why Mew and Taew would have to interact with the Golden Boys without their leading men. I don't see how it's unfair if they don't get a scene alone with the golden boys. As long as Mew and Taew each get one scene with all four leading actors together in the same scene.

And yeah, I know that Tik, Ken and Andrew were all in films too. But Ananda is a famous film actor, who hasn't done lakorns in over ten years. And even the lakorns he starred in back then weren't major lakorns. So for Kim to be his first nang'ek in his first and possibly last major lakorn appearance is a pretty big deal. No other lakorn actress will ever get to experience that. That's all I was saying. Lol.

Hmm... Are people getting offended by what I said?? :scratchhead2: Lol. I wasn't putting down the other actresses. I was simply saying I personally believe Kim got the best opportunity. Lol. I mean, it can't be denied. She does have a very bright future, whether you're her fan or not (not "you" as in you, phatman, but "you" as in people in general). Even the princess of Thai entertainment favors Kim because she has strong faith that Kim will be able to achieve the same level of success as her in the future.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Vimalee I disagree. Kim, Mark, Nadech and Yaya are all really famous both internationally as well as in Thailand. I see an equal amount of updates from Kim, Mark, Nadech and Yaya's fans on this forum, not just Kim's. Also, Kim's fans update about her both on this forum and at pantip because there are things to update. For example, Act Art releases bts pictures of Ananda and Kim from Suer, and that's why you see bts pictures of Suer the most on this thread. Whereas, Act Art doesn't release much bts photos from any of the other parts of this series for whatever reason, and that's why you don't see any updates about them both on this forum and at pantip. It doesn't have anything to do with someone having the most active international fans. Even with Kim having a lot of international and Thai fans, if Act Art didn't release any bts pictures of Suer, her fans wouldn't have anything to update with.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just looked it up and all the Golden boys has done film. At least 4-5 each. I acutally recongized Tik as a movie star before a lakorn star.

P.s. today's episode was just okay... not much going on. It was all about investigating the fraud and stolen bird's nest.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay... Since it seems like people don't get what I'm trying to say...what I mean is that Ananda is MAINLY a film actor. This will possibly be his last lakorn ever. So, that's a once in a lifetime experience for someone to pair up with him, and for Kim to be his first and possibly last lakorn costar is a big deal. Now...whether or not Tik, Ken and Andrew are known for their films also, my point is that they are actors who often appear in lakorns. Therefore, getting the chance to work with them is not impossible. It's not EASY, but its not impossible either.

Kim may still get to act with Tik, Ken and Andrew once in her career because they're all lakorn actors, and Kim has gotten to work with big names in lakorns before (i.e. Aum, Mart and now Ananda). Whereas, the chances of Mew and Taew, or any lakorn actress, getting the chance to act with Ananda in a lakorn is very low, since it's not guaranteed that he'll ever do another lakorn.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Tik_lover said:
This is the Golden boy's conversation towards the last ep that they all appear on.
Parop set up a meeting with Songklod,Tham and Kanin. Confession his feelings to the three of them saying that he is disappointed that Wanvisa rejected him. Finally he told the three of them that he might as well do as his parents desire and marry Warin.
During the wedding Parop and Warin both walk down the stair to greet the guest. Songklod,Kanin and Tham are all talking to the ladies surrounding them, when Tham whispered something into Songklod's ear. Songklod then start to walk away.
Songklod walks over and set his double barrel gun onto a tary, sealing and covering it with a cloth. As if someone is going to pick it up.
The wedding is going very well. Kanin and Tham looked at Parop with Songklod coming back. The three man all looked at each other with Tham looking down onto his watch.
Songklod is talking in the phone at his house.
Songklod- Ai Seua(Tiger) are you having to much fun that you're forgetting that we have a Luerd Mungkorn mission to do together today?
Parop talks back
Parop- Of course not. I will see you my friend.
Parop and Wanvisa made a meeting with Tham, Songklod and Kanin. But the two of them has arrived first so Parop and Wanvisa decided to dance together. A few moment later, Tham, Songklod and Kanin all came into Chua Tien Lao and walks over to sit down at an open table. Parop and Wanvisa then walks over to the three of them. Songklod, Tham and Kanin all stand up with manner to welcome the newly married couple.
"Sawadee Krub Khun Wan, How are you doing"
"Congratulation" Songklod smiled.
Tham teased Parop.
Tham- The stripe tiger is gone now.
"I want to say thank you to the three of you. If I didn't get the great advice from you three, there wouldn't be today."Wanvisa.
Songklod smiles.
Songklod- No problem.
Tham teased Parop again.
Tham- Nee Khun Wan is thanking us for helping, have you think of thanking us?
Kanin- Huy, we did everything for you, we helped you. why aren't you even thanking us!
Tham plays along
Tham- Mae, once you got back with Khun Wan. Your forgetting about the three of us already?
Wanvisa is surprised.
Wanvisa- Nee..this means..all of this?..
And the truth of everything is revealed scene by scene.
Starting with Parop coming to Chua Tien Lao to meet with Songklod, Tham and Kanin. The three of them all came together and speak together with a surprise.
Tham/Songklod/Kanin- WHAT OTHER PLANS DO YOU HAVE THIS TIME, AI SEUA!?
"I know what Khun Wan wants. But you guys have to help me. I'm going to ask Khun Woh aka Warin to marry me." Parop said.
Songklod quickly asked all of a sudden.
Songklod- But, is Khun Woh going to agree with this?
Tham immedailty turns to Kanin and stare at him.
Tham- This is Ai Kim(this is what they call Kanin) job.
The three men came to Warin's house and let Kanin make an agreement with Warin. Which everything seems to be going very well.
" If I'm not going to marry Pee Parop, who am I going to marry ka? I can't pick." Warin said.
Kanin- You can decide later but as of right now, will you go with the plan?
Warin- Ka, for Pee Parop. But it's a trade of kissing the three of you on the cheek Na.
Warin kissed the three man one by one.
Parop reveal more of the story.
"After that you three must go see Khun Wan and hand her this card." Parop said.
Which the card was designed by the four guys.
Which before this, Parop has read all of the card that Songklod,Tham and Kanin all wrote and if mad Parop mad.
Parop- Ai Tham, is this how you confess your love to a women,HUH!!? Why isn't there any emotion or feeling at all wah!?
Tham- Umm..well..this the is best that I could do. Go and get Ai Songklod's card then. Over there. Get it.
"What the heck is this?! Is this even a love card, Ai Songklod!? Parop is losing his patience.
Kanin shout out.
Kanin- Here take mine. Is this good enough?
Parop- Oh..yes. This is a great card Kanin
Kanin smiles really big.
Kanin- When it comes to women, it's Kanin's job.
Parop then comes to a decision of using Kanin's card.
Parop- Oh..you guys must make her make a descision.
After this, Tham,Songklod and Kanin all came out of there hiding spot and walks to greet Wanvisa.
"Owy, Khun Wanvisa. This is such a accident. I brought here Parop's wedding card for you krub"
Wanvisa- Parop gave me one already
"Owy. Really? As of right now, the three of us are handing out cards, helping out our friend. Parop wants his wedding to be a small wedding but guess not since his father is that big and powerful." Kanin said.
Songklod looks at Wanvisa.
Songklod- Khun Wan, are you alright?
Wanvisa is still.
Tham turns around towards Songklod and Kanin.
Tham- You guys know already.
And turns around towards to Wanvisa.
Tham- Khun Wan, you love Ai Seua right?
Songklod added.
Songklod- If you love him why did you let him go?
Kanin fakes getting mad.
Kanin- But he hurt Khun Wan's feeling a lot.
"But it doesn't matter how much your hurt, as long as you love each other than don't let go of each other. If it's me, I'm not going to let this happen for sure." Songklod added.
Kanin- But how about the past, are you just going to forget what happened?
Tham shout out.
Tham- Revenge him bak, whatever he did to you. You must do the same back to him. But it must be three times as bad.
Kanin agrees with Tham.
Kanin- Chai, revenge him like that so he learns his lesson.
Songklod added.
Songklod- but you must take him and never let him go.
Kanin speak on.
Kanin- Love is a hard thing to find
Songklod add in.
Songklod- but it's always bueaitful.
Tham- Even though, sometimes it painful.
Kanin fakes by being stress.
Kanin- Huy, but by revenging 3 times isn't that too much, how about two times?
Songklod- Just once is enough already.
Tham still keeps his words.
Tham- Three times.
Kanin- OWY! As you like than.
Songklod turns to Wanvisa.
Songklod- Khun Wan, if you agree with us. You should follow our plan.
After hearing the entire story Wanvisa is very shocked.
Wanvisa- Nee, this means that this entire thing is..
Tham,Songklod and Kanin all spoke at the same time.
Tham,Songklod, and Kanin- BECAUSE OF LOVE KRUB.
Kanin- But isn't this too much?
Parop shout out
Parop- Huy!
Songklod- Chai, I can't believe it that you would put this much effort in this.
Parop- HUY! Arai Wah!
Tham- What kind of thinking is this, how can you fake a marriage with another women to get your lover to be jealous?
Tham shake his head.
Songklod added- If it's me, I wouldn't dare do this.
Parop is mad because the three guys are all blaming everything on him.
Parop- AI SONGKLOD!!
Kanin doesn't stop talking.
Kanin- your starting to lie already, Nee this means that you will continue to lie on then.
Parop- AI KIM!!
Tham makes a serious look.
Tham- This is too much wah, by doing this, it's bad. Very bad.
Parop shout out.
Parop- HUY!!
Wanvisa who has been listening for a while smiles.
Wanvisa- Okay. This is enough. I'm not going to fall for any of you guys trick anymore ka. Most importantly, I love this man ka.
Kanin whisper to Songklod and Tham.
Kanin- The female tiger is more strict than the male tiger.
Songklod smiles.
Songklod- This is just what we wanted.
Tham smiles.
Tham- Congratulation Ai Seua.
Kanin- We must announce this.
Kanin walks up the stage.
Kanin- Sawadee krub, may I please have everyone's attention for a bit. Would you believe in destiny if someone said that the two of you are fated couple, in love I believe that fate just brings us all to meet one another and then after that fate will vanish away. And it's up to us who will decide if we hate or love another. Either you choose or fate will choose for you. My friend has chooses to love and pick his own way. The moon carries the tiger. Every table is free.
Kanin walks down the stairs and pointed his fingers at Tham
Kanin- You have to pay na for me talking.
Tham- you little brat. Aka Ai Wien.
Songklod, Tham and Kanin all walks towards Parop and Wanvisa.
"Welcome to the Bull Gang krub" Tham said
"Welcome to the Lion Gang krub" Songklod added.
"Welcome to the Red Hawk Gang krub" Kanin ended by grabbing Wanvisa's hand and fakes by kissing her hand making Parop become jealous.
Parop- HUY AI KIM!
Kanin sees Parop's jealous eyes and let go of Wanvisa's hand.
Parop- HUY, thanks for you three for making us love one another.
At the same time Yokmanee walks up the stair and is singing.
Kanin, Tham and Songklod all stare at each other smiling but of a sudden Songklod started to sneeze again. Kanin turns to look at Songklod. Songklod is still sneezing. Tham looks at Songklod. Tham and Kanin both said at the same time.
"Problem is coming Ai Singh".....
This is the ending of Seua...SINGH will be next.
Thank for the spoiler. I'm looking forward to their scene. Even in small scene we can see our Golden Boys's personality. I want to see Parop and Kanin hangout together. They seem hilarious together. Let's see how each part, what Golden Boy will help each other. It's funny that Hong doesn't hang out with the Boys. It will be nice to see a woman in Boy gang.
I'm sure that when airing each part, they will release BTS pic to spoil us like Suea and s.o will post it here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
Of course. I'm sure Mew and Taew got some scenes with the Golden Boys too, but what I mean is that, it's probably not a one on one conversation alone with all three of them like Kim had. For example, in Singh, Mew probably did have a scene or two with the golden boys but I'm pretty sure Tik is also in the same scene with her. Same with Taew. Andrew is probably in the scene with her too. So it probably won't just be Mew and Taew conversing alone with the golden boys, like Kim's case in Suer. That's just my speculation from the lack of updates from Singh and Raed. Plus, I don't see any reason why Mew and Taew would have to interact with the Golden Boys without their leading men. I don't see how it's unfair if they don't get a scene alone with the golden boys. As long as Mew and Taew each get one scene with all four leading actors together in the same scene.

And yeah, I know that Tik, Ken and Andrew were all in films too. But Ananda is a famous film actor, who hasn't done lakorns in over ten years. And even the lakorns he starred in back then weren't major lakorns. So for Kim to be his first nang'ek in his first and possibly last major lakorn appearance is a pretty big deal. No other lakorn actress will ever get to experience that. That's all I was saying. Lol.

Hmm... Are people getting offended by what I said?? :scratchhead2: Lol. I wasn't putting down the other actresses. I was simply saying I personally believe Kim got the best opportunity. Lol. I mean, it can't be denied. She does have a very bright future, whether you're her fan or not (not "you" as in you, phatman, but "you" as in people in general). Even the princess of Thai entertainment favors Kim because she has strong faith that Kim will be able to achieve the same level of success as her in the future.

It's unfair because I'm greedy! HAHA. You know what phatman means when things are unfair. HAHA. 

Oh, I honestly thought you didn't know because you said Kim got to act with a film actor, not a lakorn actor, which no lakorn actress will ever get to experience, that's why I was like Tik is a film actor too! HAHA. About Ananda though, I do agree. It was a golden opportunity that allowed Kim to exert her full potential as a rising young actress. He is by far her best pra'ek!!! 

You didn't offend anyone. Haha. We're all just trying to add some facts to your facts. :ghehe: I know what you mean though, I do. I promise. Now why would you offend me. The only time you'll offend me is when you say.....  :scratchchin:.......Tik is ugly. HAHA. JK JK. Even I wouldn't be offended with that comment. :grouphug:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
^Nah, I didn't forget anyone. The reason I said Kim got the best opportunity out of all the leading actresses in here is because she's the ONLY actress we've seen so far who's gotten to interact with ALL the veteran actors, not just her leading man. And her leading man is a FILM actor, not just another lakorn actor, so that's already a true once in a lifetime experience that not many other lakorn actresses will ever get to experience. But on top of that, Kim also got to directly converse with all the other leading veteran actors in here, whereas, I doubt Mew and Taew will have scenes like that. They might have a scene with their respective costars AND the rest of the Golden Boys together, but not a one on one conversation with them alone, like Kim did. Janie and Cherry are established actresses so even if they do get scenes like that, it's nothing special. On the other hand, Kim is a rising young actress and she's the first from her generation to star with acclaimed film actor, Ananda, in his first and possibly last major lakorn appearance, and Kim is also the first to interact alone in a scene with three top veteran actors. So I say that's a golden opportunity.
Well I guess it is Fair to say because the Others hasn't air yet but I doubt she is the ONLY one to interact with such professionals. But anyways it's cool if she really is the ONLY one cus it'll mean she got some great pointers from the veterans. It'll only make her better.

Btw I'm not offended but it is a bit funny. Not in a bad way though. There are other newbies that you may not know of that got to act with directors and producers be for kim. they're just not mentioned or may have forgotten.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
The only time you'll offend me is when you say.....  :scratchchin:.......Tik is ugly. HAHA. JK JK. Even I wouldn't be offended with that comment. :grouphug:
LOL! Tik is SUPER handsome!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Part of the reason why I want to see him act with Kim. :drools: :drools: :drools:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@Anonymous<3, I knew what you meant. I was just answering your question about whether or not the other guys ever did movies... Not offended, no worries.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
9 hours to go , th amount of connection they have in their eyes is unbelievable :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhh, can't wait until I get home to catch this. I've been watching Ananda's interviews and talk shows lately, I've gotten to know more about him. The more I learn about him, the more I would like for Ananberely to come true. Hahhahahahahha!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AnnTfan said:
thank you. my life saver
is ARO gone too then? sad on YT they cant play the song, cant get into my feels
yes it got deleted and there's no one has the entire lakorn subbed in youtube  :cry: