aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's jsut random and out of character for Wanvisa to all of a sudden accept the marriage when she's been everything but submissive and passive. Anyway, I'm still happy at least Panvisa had some scenes together.

Yeah, Ananda doesn't age gracefully. If I had to guess, I'd say he's close to 40. Hehe. But he's quite hot regardless. Haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
@adsd18/2 , girl that was funny w/ the caption&pic HAHAHAHA ^^ i really enjoy 2015 lakorn , I truly do && so much bed scene  talk in every lakorn thread I go to HAHA.. i'm not complaining ...it my kind of topic 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
It's jsut random and out of character for Wanvisa to all of a sudden accept the marriage when she's been everything but submissive and passive. Anyway, I'm still happy at least Panvisa had some scenes together.
Yeah, Ananda doesn't age gracefully. If I had to guess, I'd say he's close to 40. Hehe. But he's quite hot regardless. Haha.
Ananda would call me p' or Jae. I thought he was older too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:

Awe. I think he's aging quite well. He's always had that rugged older man look, even when he was younger. HAHA. It's the mustache and goatee that makes him look older then he really is. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think it's his skin too, he doesn't have the best skin. Plus, white people or halfies in this case, age a lot faster. I mean, you do have your ageless beauties like Vicky and seems like Yaya and Patricia will age gracefully too plus we have Anne and then, who can forget my Lipta, Peter here, so it just depends on your genes. Angie hasn't aged well at all either. Kim looks really mature for her age too. Anyway, I still like him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
I think it's his skin too, he doesn't have the best skin. Plus, white people or halfies in this case, age a lot faster. I mean, you do have your ageless beauties like Vicky and seems like Yaya and Patricia will age gracefully too plus we have Anne and then, who can forget my Lipta, Peter here, so it just depends on your genes. Angie hasn't aged well at all either. Kim looks really mature for her age too. Anyway, I still like him.

Yeah, that's true. Kim will have to take extra care of herself. Haha.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
I can't wait for next week though. Too bad Ananberley never had super sweet and just being nice to each other scenes. Hehe.
Yeah they never had sweet sweet scene beside few scene in ep3. I wish we can see sweet scenes from part9 ep7 when he came to rescue her. It would been good if stared with she run and hugged him. Why need to bicker when you both love each other. But to know lakorn, we can only see few minute sweet scene at final ep

Viforever

sarNie Egg
monkeykimmy said:
Found it in pantip. P'Ananda talks about tiger. The journalists seem like very enjoy and excited to participate this topic lol. Especially when Ananda says"where is Jim." They scream so hard :loool:  :loool:  :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl6m527XfHk 

Ananda is such a cool guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin:  :spin:  :spin:   luv the way he answered all those questions!! :coverlaf: :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:   Kim is so lucky to be his N'ek for this drama. :heart:  :heart:   

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now i will represent to you THE FANMV OF THE YEAR  SOMEONE HEARD MY HOPE AND DID IT  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
:crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:
:spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy: :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=23&v=OJjRoY56DTo

whatching ep 7 where wanvisa was dancing and  remembering her days with  NAI JUU in the island from first ep they were soooo happpyyy back then laugh loud bickering each other like kids , now she look soo sad lifeless barely smile her eyes emotionless she is there and not there  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
shock 

" so are you happy or sad to see me,..., i'm alive not a ghost" my PAVISA met again :spin: :spin: :spin:

loved how she walked to him with no single word and that look in her eyes :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: she was like between dream and reality she walked to make sure 

"you are not dead" ," yes i have a tough luck, i won't die easily" and oooppppp a SLAP from her , i think that's slap is like "how could you do that to me i hate you and i missed  you like a crazy , don't do it again to me, i love you"  

"why are you doing this, why don't you just die, why do you have to lie"
"otherwise i won't get to know and see something"

they seriously remin me of MR & MS SMITH in this scene the want to kill each other from love , SOOOO CRAAAZZZYYYYY

"what do you see" with soft eyes and soft voice
"seeing a woman, she wants to have a husband so badly, put her self in a basket and wash up" with bad eys and ironic voice, WITH A SALP FROM HER 

"your husband just died for less than a month , you already look for a new husband" THE FIRE BEGIN :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: he make me remember that night :ghehe: , and ANOTHER SLAP   i think the two last slap was for "shut up and just kiss me" that's what i see in her eyes 

THEY ARE KILLING ME AND DRIVE ME CRAZY WITH THEIR WORDS 

"cancel the wedding, don't say that i didn't warn you " why you have soo sexy saying it to her :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

"what right do you have to order me" you are his wife and your'r his prisoner of his love for ever  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  her eyes say that 
"you already know what right" FIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

"don't come back again, i will take it as parob is already dead, he doesn't exist even in my memory" kim acting those lines perfectly her mouth was saying something and her eye were BURNING WITH DESIRE i feel like she will kiss him any moment she's seductive him with her eyes like a huge magnetism :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm deeaaaaddddddd , they are amaaaziing amaziiinnngggggg :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

"do you think that love doen't exist
"right"
"how about in the past"
"no"
"at the desert island" the fever begin again :spicy: :spicy:
"no"
"at the hut" :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: if she said no don't believe her that was fire love there in the hut 
"no"
"how about when you thought i died"
"no"

"HOW ABOUT NOW
"..." no answer only desire that's her answer closing her eyes ready for KISS :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

"don't get married" the exchange of emotion between them is sooooo high their chemistry is in another level :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:

and they left me here breathless :spicy:

liked this on ig that's pretty much me too watching ananberley hot scenes

cr ig maiithais

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I thought this was the first lakorn Kimmy got it  :bhehe:  :pervie:  but then the place they were at reminded me of Kim and Aum when they had their willing scene. So happy channel 3 is bringing back slap/kiss, they went through a phase of just facebook and hand holding  :yawn: forgot this was a series, which means less episode :( Im glad Ananberley's part is first so we get to see them later on too, maybe, hopefully!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"why are you here"
" I MISS YOU"  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  i didn't excepted he will say that at all , i opened my mouth wild when i read it in the sub awwwwwwwwww :crush: :crush: :crush: finally he said it directly 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that choktawee is getting on my nerves , i hate those type of character so hypocrite  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck: