"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Their pics today make me really excited and hyper for 3Zaap. Adsd, you have s.thing to do tomorrow^^
witch?  :scratchhead2: i'm slow sometime :ghehe: do you mean gifs from 3 zaap right 

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Ok, I've been trying not to spoil the ending for myself and others but I'm really confused as to how Parop ends up marrying that girl at the end. I know people are upset that Wanvisa is just willing to give up and marry that guy and if Parop didn't "kidnap" her then she would've ended up marrying that guy...but isn't Parop gonna do the same thing??? I didn't wanna ask but like I said, I'm confused. But I'm assuming it's because Wan still won't give in to Parop? 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
young Ananda... from cute Ananda turned to handsome Ananda...sorry but I really have good laugh when seeing this pic.

cr: formypassionate
my shipping mood :dance2:

cr: yaiyah_k

seems like it is BTS of 3Zaap. Just want to know anything is interesting, some teasers^^ Can s.o translate it?^^

เรื่องเล่าจาก 3 แซบ "เสือ" ก็เล่าเรื่องกันไปเพลินๆๆเเละอยู่ดีๆก็เข้าเรื่องพี่หมาก
p'อนันดา : เล่าเรื่องไปเรื่อยๆๆ
p'ชมพู่ : คุณเคยเห็นแฟนเค้าป่ะละ?
p'อนันดา : เล่าเรื่องไปบลาๆๆๆ
สักพัก p'คิมมี่ : เอ่อออ..เดี๋ยวนะคะ..ใครแฟนหนูค่ะ (?!?)
p'ชมพู่-กาละเเมร์ : แหม่!ทั้งประเทศนี้ไม่มีใครรู้เล้ยยยย
แฟนคลับ : ทั้งยิ้ม ทั้งเขิน ทั้งฮา
ก็เเซวๆเล่าเรื่องต่างๆกันไปป สักพักไฟในสตูเหมือนจะดับบ...
P'แมร์ : เอ๊ะะ!!หรือว่าหมากมาจริงง..
โอ่ยยยย..ผมนี่หันเลยยครัชชชช
ปล.เทป นี้ฟินทั้งเรื่องชีวิตจริงของพี่หมาก❤ และในละครของพี่อนันดาเลยย ทั้งแซวทั้งแกล้งคิมมี่ ก็คนสวยน่ารักน่าแกล้งงง เรายังหลงงงจะตายอยู่เเล้ววว สุดท้ายอย่าลืมติดตามมนะค่าา 3 เเซบ พรุ่งนี้!! 13.00 ห้ามพลาดด้วยประการทั้งปวงง... #kimmy_kimberley #ananda_everingham
cr: fanclub_kimmyy

adsd18/2 said:
you want to watch a nang'ek kidnapping a parek watch tiger next epis they are hilarious start min 4:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9EuNJdJGyU&feature=youtu.be
It looks funny LOL Parop and Wanvisa really were born for each other.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie :loool:

ahhhhhh a sigh come out last week i will see my pavisa together *sigh* such a perfect pair 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Yeah Ananda looks funny without the facial hair. Which is why he looks great with it!! Some people just look better with facial hair. Hehe.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
SECOND TEASER OF SINGH!!!!!!!

:dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF0-FlX111w
Awww thank you sweet_jj. Hopefully this one has more of a story then seur. Ananda was saying that it took a while to film because they all have to wait for each other and that it will all connect in each story so hopefully that meant he will take a little part in the other 4. Mew look so pretty and gentle and Tik's voice, so soothing.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Behind the interview of Tiger on tour event today. They request for subtitle. Anyone? Hehe.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/124100802

Ananda was teasing Kim that Kim looks like she was having constipation in that pic. Then, Kim tease back. You look like you have diarea.
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  they are supper supper cute thank you ninja for sharing and translating love them 

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Translation in Part 2 of the Teaser in Singh
Ahju- We have just known each other for a while, and we must get marry already, for the pride of our family...not because of love.
Songklod- I have to much work and job to accomplished rather than having to take care of an obstacle like you in my life.
Ahju- Please wait until our wedding is done, and I will go from you.